Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (146892 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by mickel2223(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2013
lordsbiz: HELLO PEOPLE SEEM THERE HAVE BEING A GREAT SILENCE IN THE HOUSE SO WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO? REMEMBER I PROMISE TO SHARE HOW TO INCREASE THE ODDS FOR THE SECOND FORMULAR ARE GOOD TO GO?

Hello the man on top (LORDbiz) we are all ears, you have been an inspiration to boys for days now carry on you good work. God Bless wink
lordsbiz: HELLO PEOPLE SEEM THERE HAVE BEING A GREAT SILENCE IN THE HOUSE SO WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO? REMEMBER I PROMISE TO SHARE HOW TO INCREASE THE ODDS FOR THE SECOND FORMULAR ARE GOOD TO GO?

Hello the man on top (LORDbiz) we are all ears, you have been an inspiration to boys for days now carry on you good work. God Bless
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by EdDave(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Class in session.
Let's go.
I think they got formular1. and went off to make $$$.
Abeg lectures never finish oo.
B4. u come back crying.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
@lordsbiz.i don wait tire.jst unleash d dragon.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chigorkizz: @lordsbiz.i don wait tire.jst unleash d dragon.
my oga no vex kinda busy but by 8pm it will be posted. working on some stuff. tnx
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
8pm u said ooo
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
OKAY. LETS MAKE THIS QUICK AND SHORT. THE FORMULAR TWO SEEM TO BE LADDEN WITH ODDS LOWER THAN 1.4 TO AROUND 1.1 SO TO INCREASE THE ODD WHAT YOU SIMPLY DO IS NOTE THE GAMES YOU WANT TO BET ON. DONT BET UNTIL THE MATCH START TO ABOUT TEN MINUTES ON MORE. NOW IF THERE IS NO GOALS SCORED YET THE ODDS WOULD HAVE INCREASED BETTER THAN THE ONE BEFORE THE MATCJ STARTS NOW PLACE THE BETTER AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. FUNNY ENOUGH YOU WILL BE AMAZED TO SEE THERE COULD BE A GOAL SCORED IMMEDIATELY YOU PLACE YOUR BET. BUT YOU NEED A FAST INTERNET CONNECTION TO PLACE LIVE BET LIKE THIS ELSE THE ODDS WILL KEEP CHANGING AND YOU WILL BE PREVENTED FROM QUICKLY PLACING THE BET. HAVE A GREENFUL NIGHT. LORDS

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
true bro. i tried on phone, it didnt allow
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Akabay(m): 5:40am On Sep 03, 2013
royalads: @ lordbiz,am quite impressed with everything you're doing here. I have been using this your METHOD 2 (i.e over 0.5 goals at 1st half)for quite sometime now, but I didn't feel the need to share it with others. So let me add my own say in the method 2. Teams that always score at least one goal in the 1st half are: PORTUGAL TEAMS, GERMANY TEAMS,SPAIN TEAMS,AND MOST ESPECIALLY NORWAY TEAMS. So all I do is, I go to soccer24.com, I click on the statistics, And then over 2.5 Goals. Any team that makes it to the first 4 on the list has a very high tendency to score at list 1 goal in the 1st half. Hope this helps. I would be uploading my other methods soon also. Cheers.

@royalads

tnx bro 4 ur own contribution, honestly it was ameaningful one too, plx kindly direct me unto soccer24.com where to click exactly to get statistics and then over 2.5 goals, in order to select those teams that are likely to ve over 0.5 goals at 1st half, more strength.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by chokoani: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2013
royalads: @ lordbiz,am quite impressed with everything you're doing here. I have been using this your METHOD 2 (i.e over 0.5 goals at 1st half)for quite sometime now, but I didn't feel the need to share it with others. So let me add my own say in the method 2. Teams that always score at least one goal in the 1st half are: PORTUGAL TEAMS, GERMANY TEAMS,SPAIN TEAMS,AND MOST ESPECIALLY NORWAY TEAMS. So all I do is, I go to soccer24.com, I click on the statistics, And then over 2.5 Goals. Any team that makes it to the first 4 on the list has a very high tendency to score at list 1 goal in the 1st half. Hope this helps. I would be uploading my other methods soon also. Cheers.

Bros pls could u xplain more on how to get the statistics,cos I went to the site n I didn't see the statistics option talk more of the ova 2.5,tanx
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
lordsbiz: TODAY'S LECTURE
TOPIC:HOW TO ANALYSE GAMES FOR MORE ACCURATE WINNINGS
LIKE I SAID NO ONE SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO BET TODAY UNTIL WE ARE THROUGH WITH THIS CLASS AND THOSE WHO HAVE MONEY IN THEIR BET ACCOUNT WILL BE HAVING A BET ASSIGNMENT TODAY TO CHECK PROGRESS.
BEFORE WE GO INTO THE CLASS I WILL LIKE TO BUTRESS A FEW FACTS. WHEN I STARTED THIS THREAD I PROMISE TO MAKE YOU GUYS WINNERS WHICH I AM DEFINITELY DOING. SOME HAVE BEEN MAKING WINS WHILE SOME ARE EXPERIENCING A HARD TIME. THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO MAKE YOU WINNING STEADILY AND CONSISTENTLY MINIMISING LOSES TO THE BAREST MINIMUM. BUT FROM WHAT I JUST SAID LET ME TRY TO SHOW YOU THINGS YOU MIGHT BE MISSING WHICH IS: I PROMISE TO MAKE YOU A WINNER NOT A LAZY WINNER. I NEVER SAID YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WORK FOR YOU TO WIN SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CHEAP WAY TO WIN BETTER MOVE ON TO THOSE BETTING SEASONS AND PICK PREDICTION THERE LIKE EVERY OTHER PeOPLE. BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE HERE WITH US AM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU A FISH WHICH IS PREDICTION BUT I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO FISH AND IF YOU WANNA LEARN HOW TO FISH YOU NEED TO WORK IN LEARNING THe TRADE. NOTHING IS FREE IN LIFE YOU GIVE SOMETHING TO GET SOMETHING AND IN THIS CASE YOU GIVE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR TIME. SO LETS CARRY ON
. GREETINGS TO EVERYONE, MOST ESPECIALLY OUR LECTURER AND MODERATOR. APOLOGISES FOR BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE. ITS GOOD TO KNOW WE ARE PROGRESSING . PROMISING TO KEEP TAP AND AM ALREADY READING FROM PAGE 5, SO WILL BE COMMENTING AS I MOVE ON. I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY MIND TO SHARE AND I WILL DO THAT LATER AFTER GETTING A GO AHEAD FROM MY MODERATOR.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by EdDave(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Where s everybody? So quiet in here.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by alamante82: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
oke_chukwu: To place multiple single bets on the most probable
regular time correct scores; for instance:
1-0, 0-1
1-1, 2-2
2-1, 1-2
3-2, 2-3 or 2-0, 0-2
This covers 100% of the most match outcomes, out of these scores you will be focusing on just eight of these scores which will approximately give you eighty% of most probale goals scored in football. dont just pick 8 scores out of this scores like a dummy as in gabbage in gabbga out, there are differences in leagues, like some leagues eg FRENCH LEAGUE 0-0 is very common so you may have to included this score and you dont need to go as high
3-0, 3-2, 2-3 in such league because goal are hard to score, very rare, if you get what i mean, so you can cut your picks down to 60% ie only betting on 6 correct scores. but if you maintain 80% there is higher chance that you will win, if you guys are okay with this please indicate i move on.... we got to do this quick, maybe someone can still win something today.....

Interesting, what a break through

Thanks for this meaning ful contribution. I'm new to betting and wud love to know how to do the maths as regards scorelines. For example how can one calculate and bet for maybe six score lines and make profit.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by alamante82: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2013

Thanks for this meaning ful Thread. I'm
new to betting and wud love to know how to
do the maths as regards scorelines. For
example how can one calculate and bet for
maybe six score lines and make profit.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chigorkizz: Jst returning frm a ban.am hitting it big@lordsbiz.I rep.naijapredict.
. WELCOME BRO. Also representing. Do you still get your 20% bonus on All Deposit. Just want to know
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ya.d last time i deposited,i was given.
Rhemite: . WELCOME BRO. Also representing. Do you still get your 20% bonus on All Deposit. Just want to know
Ya.d last time i deposited,i was given.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
alamante82:

Thanks for this meaning ful Thread. I'm
new to betting and wud love to know how to
do the maths as regards scorelines. For
example how can one calculate and bet for
maybe six score lines and make profit.
. WELCOME ON BOARD. KINDLY TAKE THE PATIENCE TO READ FROM PAGE 0 AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THE QUESTION YOU ASK IS FULLY EXPLAINED IN BETWEEN PAGE 3 TO 5. But for your own GOOD. Take time to read from Page 0 and you will be grateful you did. I have been away for more than two weeks. The last time i was HERE, we were in Page 4 and i just spent at least AN Hour now reading from page 4 to 9 and my NOTE BOOK IS SO FILLED WIT POINTS AND SUGGESTIONS TO BECOMING A BETTER PUNTER.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
GREETINGS EVERYONE. LORDBIZ, AM i allow to share something i plan working on as soon as the INTERNATIONAL BREAK IS OVER AND LEAGUE RESUMES OR ON SOME PROMINENT LEAGUE STILL GOING ON NOW. Like tonight Ireland Games . I need your Approval before i GO On. Cos i don't want to breach the Law in here
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
As we CONTINUE TO LEARN, I WANT US ALL TO TAKE A TIME OUT AND VISIT THE SEARCH MACHINE WITH THE WORD. Football Betting Money Management. We are need to learn that Term MONEY MANAGEMENT. I have something on my mind wit relative emphasis on this TERM and until my moderator comes online and give me a GO ahead. I am not doing SO. But please take time out to read that term. You will be glad you did.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Good job Rhemite, we await any tips youre giving out and i know lordbiz wont mind you sharing. BTW, i use naijapredict and the 20% bonus is still waging stronger
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by oluboyo04(m): 2:59am On Sep 04, 2013
geetee7: No no. The web pin is what you use to log into the AFRICARD site to view your transactions and veryfied by visa is for extra security when making payments. If you have change the pin at the machine and have enough cash on your card,you are good to go.
am interested pls where can i get africard and how. thanx
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by oluboyo04(m): 3:30am On Sep 04, 2013
nice tips bro.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by oluboyo04(m): 3:33am On Sep 04, 2013
EdDave: Class in session.
Let's go.
I think they got formular1. and went off to make $$$.
Abeg lectures never finish oo.
B4. u come back crying.
lol
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
sorry, I didnt replay y'all sooner. Okay the trick is just thia way,
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by henrimoto(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
oluboyo04: am interested pls where can i get africard and how. thanx
visit any UBA BANK closet to u.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by oluboyo04(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
henrimoto: visit any UBA BANK closet to u.
gt it. Tanx
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by twentyk(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
I love did thread.can't believe am jotting points in my notebook.lordsbiz may GOD bless u raise to power 100.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2013
HELLO MY PEOPLE WHAT FORMULAR HAVE YOU BEING ENJOYING? IF THERE IS ANY CHALLENGES PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW, HOPE YOU'VE BEING WINNING AND IF NOT LETS SORT IT OUT NOW. LETS ALL HAVE A REVIEW ITS BEING A WHILE
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Akabay(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2013
Akabay:

@royalads

tnx bro 4 ur own contribution, honestly it was ameaningful one too, plx kindly direct me unto soccer24.com where to click exactly to get statistics and then over 2.5 goals, in order to select those teams that are likely to ve over 0.5 goals at 1st half, more strength.

@royalads
Ur response plx 4 benefts of entire house.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Akabay(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2013
lordsbiz: HELLO MY PEOPLE WHAT FORMULAR HAVE YOU BEING ENJOYING? IF THERE IS ANY CHALLENGES PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW, HOPE YOU'VE BEING WINNING AND IF NOT LETS SORT IT OUT NOW. LETS ALL HAVE A REVIEW ITS BEING A WHILE

Kudos Boss! More strength.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dombible(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
lordsbiz: hello guys, good morning, Today am feeling real good, you know why because tomorow is saturday and i guess you already know what it is, its matchday, like i promise by God's grace if there are people who has never won before bet it with me this weekend you will definitely make money by God's grace, today i just feel like droping something to get you guys money for the weekend then when you make your cash even if you have being doubting you will become a believer, its high time we strike the bookmaker on the cheek. please let indicate we have woken up, the procedure that i will be giving out today will be deleted later so as to avoid the copy copy machines but i will leave it for long not forever so that the new ones reading will take their time to study the procedures and not just pickup winning formular and wreck their winnings. NAIRALANDER ARE WE AWAKE?......
i will be greatful to God if this tread am following now could help me. I have lost up to 100$ betting on betfair
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by tinnymerit(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
am alive waiting for news from lordsbiz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.