Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (149272 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by okechukwu3: 5:58am On Aug 31, 2013
To place multiple single bets on the most probable
regular time correct scores; for instance:
1-0, 0-1
1-1, 2-2
2-1, 1-2
3-2, 2-3 or 2-0, 0-2
This covers 100% of the most match outcomes, out of these scores you will be focusing on just eight of these scores which will approximately give you eighty% of most probale goals scored in football. dont just pick 8 scores out of this scores like a dummy as in gabbage in gabbga out, there are differences in leagues, like some leagues eg FRENCH LEAGUE 0-0 is very common so you may have to included this score and you dont need to go as high
3-0, 3-2, 2-3 in such league because goal are hard to score, very rare, if you get what i mean, so you can cut your picks down to 60% ie only betting on 6 correct scores. but if you maintain 80% there is higher chance that you will win, if you guys are okay with this please indicate i move on.... we got to do this quick, maybe someone can still win something today.....

Interesting, what a break through
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by geetee7(m): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2013
Using the 2nd method, i won all 3 of the games i selected, plus including the accumulation. Tanx @lordbiz 4 the greens.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2013
geetee7: Using the 2nd method, i won all 3 of the games i selected, plus including the accumulation. Tanx @lordbiz 4 the greens.
BABOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE ONE. thats what i call progress, i need more testimonies please today is saturday pleassssssssssssssssssssssssss.
NOTE THIS. DONT USE THE SECOND FORMULAR FOR SOME LOW SCORING LEAGUE OH. LIKE FRENCH LEAGUE BRAZILIAN ARGENTINA SOME AFRICAN LEAGUES. MAKE SURE THE LEAGUES ARE HIGH SCORING YOU CAN DEFINITELY ANALYSE YOUR GAMES ON SOCCERVISTA.COM
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ayodeji22002: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2013
Plz house can i use my africard 2fund my bet365 account without verify it in vbv and change d web pin
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ovokeiv1(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2013
pros in d house abeg una in d name of God, can i fund/withdraw 4rm my betfair account into my local bank account using diamond bank visa card. if yes do i hav to activate anything abeg make una answer me cos dis naija bookies odd 2 low 4 correct scores market. bless uall
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2013
ovokeiv1: pros in d house abeg una in d name of God, can i fund/withdraw 4rm my betfair account into my local bank account using diamond bank visa card. if yes do i hav to activate anything abeg make una answer me cos dis naija bookies odd 2 low 4 correct scores market. bless uall
my bros dont complicate issues for yourself all those website will just give you hard procedures, simply open a naijapredict.com accoint you can even fund it with atm i guess and the withdrawal is amazingly easy.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2013
i rebuke the spirit of hidding post here oh, please mods make una allow people benefit oh. tnx
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2013
Jst returning frm a ban.am hitting it big@lordsbiz.I rep.naijapredict.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chichi101(f): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
shocked
Again i won ooo. Oh! I thank God 4 given us a man like lordsbiz. I just made 100% of my bet. Leeds vs QPR -0:1
THANKS LORDSBIZ

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chichi101: shocked
Again i won ooo. Oh! I thank God 4 given us a man like lordsbiz. I just made 100% of my bet. Leeds vs QPR -0:1
THANKS LORDSBIZ
hope you will be smiling to the bank on monday. Chichi which formula this you use
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chichi101(f): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
I used score lines. And i won on 0:1.
I have also won on man city 2:0 . I always use possible score lines. I bet up to 5 to 8 score lines & one must click with profit in the whole gain.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chichi101: I used score lines. And i won on 0:1.
I have also won on man city 2:0 . I always use possible score lines. I bet up to 5 to 8 score lines & one must click with profit in the whole gain.
i knew it. That score line is more assured. Congrats but don't tell me you'r girl.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chichi101(f): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
@nnaemeka, I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by geetee7(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Again,using formula 2,i won three more games.and another correct score with 9.50 odds shocked
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
geetee7: Again,using formula 2,i won three more games.and another correct score with 9.50 odds shocked
in all thing make we give thanks to baba God. may his name be glorified. Good night folks. soon other lectures will continue. thanks
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by henrimoto(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
geetee7: Again,using formula 2,i won three more games.and another correct score with 9.50 odds shocked
sorry no vex, which booky u dey use ? e be like say merrybet no get dat 'single bet' strategy 4 formular 2. ..
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by geetee7(m): 1:16am On Sep 01, 2013
henrimoto: sorry no vex, which booky u dey use ? e be like say merrybet no get dat 'single bet' strategy 4 formular 2. ..
I Use nairabet
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by souleymon(m): 2:25am On Sep 01, 2013
henrimoto: sorry no vex, which booky u dey use ? e be like say merrybet no get dat 'single bet' strategy 4 formular 2. ..

Mr-henrimoto,

You no dey use Nairabet again.

na me your agent
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by henrimoto(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2013
souleymon:

Mr-henrimoto,

You no dey use Nairabet again.

na me your agent
bros, i greet sir! lolz,hahahahaha.. u sef dey reach dis angle... i been port small go merry jaree.. because of plenty market options. how madam and family naw... weldone sir.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by geetee7(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2013
I've noticed that even the slightest match detail MUST not be overlooked or took for granted when analizing a choosen game.
I refused to consider the current form of Bahai fc,which was L,L,L,L. Since they had not scored or conceaded more than 2 goals against their opponent before, whose current form was L,W,D,D,and they sit 5 places above their opponent,I whent for a correct score of 2:2,2:1,1:2,0:0,1:1,0:1.
But the game ended in a 4:2 against Bahai at away. So i had a RED because i overlooked an important detail.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by sirbanje(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2013
For all that are interested in sport betting and sport exchange, we have created a BBM group that aim to give advices and picks, share experience and provide guide to all members. U can also share ur strategies and sell ur e-book to members. Add me and lemme put u on the group. We expect ur professionalism and pragmatism to keep the group expanding. Add-Pin 22AAE786
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by henrimoto(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2013
@ house. make una look into dis game 4 corect score. french ligue 1. marseille vs monaco... d match looks like under 2.5
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by mickel2223(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2013
LORDbiz I really appreciate this EYEs Opening tutortial of URs it shows you are one of d Good guys who really want boys to start looking up to them self like dey can really start from some where. With small as 1k guys are already licking up bookies with your tips so Far. Indeed you are d man.
More grease to Ur Elbow
Though I bumped into this link in a Gaming forum am in but men in d Forum are already singing ur Praises and telling testimonies on how ur TIPs has brought happiness and Joy to their Lives and I just join d Lordbiz Train to enjoy Life and Football life d more. God bless u Bro
I remain Yours Truely Friend
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by EdDave(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2013
I am not much of a 'better' cos I always felt it was gambling. However, I am a firm believer of logic and lordbiz has just opened my eyes to the logic of online betting.
Mathematics, I love
Money making, I love
So fire on, Oga lordbiz, I remain loyal
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by henrimoto(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
@lordbiz... oga lordbiz, weldone o, u make people dey give testimonies dat touchz d heart, body and soul 4 dis game..Hahahahaha HAPPY NEW MONTH...
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by royalads: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ lordbiz,am quite impressed with everything you're doing here. I have been using this your METHOD 2 (i.e over 0.5 goals at 1st half)for quite sometime now, but I didn't feel the need to share it with others. So let me add my own say in the method 2. Teams that always score at least one goal in the 1st half are: PORTUGAL TEAMS, GERMANY TEAMS,SPAIN TEAMS,AND MOST ESPECIALLY NORWAY TEAMS. So all I do is, I go to soccer24.com, I click on the statistics, And then over 2.5 Goals. Any team that makes it to the first 4 on the list has a very high tendency to score at list 1 goal in the 1st half. Hope this helps. I would be uploading my other methods soon also. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Coldblooded(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks Lordsbiz and everybody here for ur efforts to helping others.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2013
HELLO PEOPLE SEEM THERE HAVE BEING A GREAT SILENCE IN THE HOUSE SO WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO? REMEMBER I PROMISE TO SHARE HOW TO INCREASE THE ODDS FOR THE SECOND FORMULAR ARE GOOD TO GO?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ngezeck(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2013
carry on sir we are following
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by stdammis(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2013
Yes sir....we are here ready!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by geetee7(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2013
we are reeaady sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.