Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi (18093 Views)

Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches / Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. / Super Eagles 23 Man List To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by delors(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
How can he submit just 40? Why not 83 players? Abeg cut the thing down to 25 joor...ojoro don dey enter small small.
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by delors(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Akiika: I'm beginning to suspect that Keshi gets something from these players to enlist them. Upon all the trial and errors, he's been fielding bunch of diasabled below average local players.
42 players? haba...Coach CASH-i!
I wan take style agree with bro...e be like mago mago don dey enter the thing small small.
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Goke7: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
keshi is inviting 24 home-based players to camp so that the the training camp will be lively with some tempo before the foreign based players arrive so they too will flow with the tempo and increase it, opening the camp with only 5 or even 10 home based players is only a waste of time, 24 players can be divided into two teams who can size up each other for effective training and monitoring for fitness, also it will afford the coaches to examine the home based players for the CHAN coming up early next year.

The Nff guys are just bunch of learners and 'learnees' who keep looking for pitfalls for keshi to fail but God pass them. Keshi is only maximizing the opportunity to achieve greater things, a very smart coach for that matter.

Nigerians please don't mind the NFF guys.

UP SUPER EAGLES.

3 Likes

Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Maybe na Igbo people full dia again and someone is mad
grin

1 Like

Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Emmysteve(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
He invited those players for a reason. please NFF allow him to do his job.
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by lexyman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Keshi is right for inviting 42 players , 3days after the World Cup qualifiers , we have another friendly match with Burkina Faso which the home based player will handle ... Someone shld pls tell NFF to allow this man do his job!

1 Like

Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Sike(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Good move i guess.
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by uchdollar111: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
They shud make sure mikel, emenike, Ambrose and moses are part of that
list, else we go hear am. Anyway, to test ur knowledge and play a free online version of who wants to be a millionaire, plus latest news visit www.nairaquest.com
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by babyboy3(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
I guess it seems easy to hustle egunje out of home base players
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by matto7(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
NFF should leave coach steve alone,coachy has right to invite whoever he dim fit to give him d desired result

1 Like

Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by babyboy3(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
lexyman: Keshi is right for inviting 42 players , 3days after the World Cup qualifiers , we have another friendly match with Burkina Faso which the home based player will handle ... Someone shld pls tell NFF to allow this man do his job!

Kilode!!!! yes 42 if he is looking for the 22 going to the world cup, but one match!!!! Reminds of Onigbinde who invited almost 50 players for a friendly against Jamaica in 2002 they had to come in 2 coaches to QPR
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by juvewalex(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
keshi is suppose to have had his 23 man squad ready by now nt by invitin tons of players for an important world cup qualifiers , he shld stop invitin too many players coz dis is nt a trial period unless there's an injury den he can call for replacements .....
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Rubbyy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Haba, that list is too much. Even if he wants to play against himself, he will have balance left
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by coesheya(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Is Keshi gambling? He should joke wt dat match o. A crucial match coming up in about 2weeks dat he is calling up 42players. 23 established players are enough nah.
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Cdspencer(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
keshi, fortitiri is two mosh undecided
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
mumu NFF haf come again

1 Like

Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Dbeliever(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
They have started this nonsense again. The NFF should stay clear of this issue. Its all on Keshi.
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by shadrach77: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
Am I the only one saw Sept 2014 in this article ? Does that mean the match would be played next year ?
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by kabba7(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Some said forumites should have patience Jonathan is fumbling we should have patiebce .[quote author=Cubeet]I think keshi should make it 90 man

We. Are told to have patience while Jonathan ground Nigeria, now we should be patient while Keshi lost his bearing inviting. A whopping crowed to play Malaw,i wonder if we are playing Ghana or Camerooon he probably will invite 100
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Anvaller: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
It is true that 42 players are too much but he might also be using that to spark competition in the team so that at no point would any player think he has a regular jersey which will in turn curb complacency. No matter how, there would be some 4-5 home based players that will challenge the more established players in training and by so doing, they will be forced to step up their games. That is good for the overall strength of the team.

1 Like

Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by OrigamiIII: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
[b][/b]
ajayi147: 50 will be ok grin

No.170 millions would be very adequate.
Malawi match is very crucial no time to indulge in any experimentation.We don't want to witness the kind of nightmarish football gambo and his likes play.Keshi submit a clinical killer squad to deal with the malawians dem too talk.
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Anvaller: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Goke7: keshi is inviting 24 home-based players to camp so that the the training camp will be lively with some tempo before the foreign based players arrive so they too will flow with the tempo and increase it, opening the camp with only 5 or even 10 home based players is only a waste of time, 24 players can be divide into two teams who can size up each other for effective training and monitoring for fitness, also it will afford the coaches to examine the home based players for the CHAN coming up early next year.

The Nff guys are just bunch of learners and 'learnees' who keep looking for pitfalls for keshi to fail but God pass them. Keshi is only maximizing the opportunity to achieve greater things, a very smart coach for that matter.

Nigerians please don't mind the NFF guys.

UP SUPER EAGLES.

Thank u jare, u know exactly how it is. NFF did not make that decision in good faith. They want Keshi to fail so they can hire white mediocre coach as usual. Why not deliberate the reasons why he invited so much home based players? Keshi would definitely have his reasons. No foreign coach can ever do what keshi is doing. Do u think a foreign coach will have time to discover talent from Nigerian league? Would a foreign coach even live permanently in Nigeria during the time of his contract? They are proxy coaches.

3 Likes

Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by switch360(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tafia NFF leave the list alone
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by BabaEto1: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
temiosunrinde: You can see how boring you have become no one likes your stupidity no more shame on you!

Thank you my brother, I hope he will listen.
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by adultdesigner: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
were are my please?
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by onitshaigbo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
I've always defended Keshi, but seriously? 42 players against Malawi. We'll probably win with only 10 against those guys.
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by Gayigaskia(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
It wasn't one game. The SE was supposed to play a friendly against Burkina Faso in Kaduna three days after the Mlawi game. I guess Keshi is building a B team as it used to be in the late 80's an early 90's. Beside i dont think the list is too much because both games are played in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by IYANGBALI: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bartho.E:
I want download watsapp 4 NOKIA ASHA 200, i hv tried watsapp.com but i couldn't get it. If u know any other site pls quote
try african magic on dstv
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by virussmart(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote
author=Bartho.E] I want download watsapp 4 NOKIA ASHA 200, i hv tried
watsapp.com but i couldn't get it. If u know any other site pls quote
[/quote]

if its 2 sim then forget about it Ok...
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by plinking: 12:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Well though 42 man list is quite a large list but I think d coach should be invited to explain the reason behind his list and not just to be asked to slash down the list!precise the homebased still have the african championship coming up and as such need some training with the foreign based to smoothen any rough edge

1 Like

Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by ceeceeco: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2013
My best super eagles players 4 now are; Vincent Enyeama, Efe Ambrose, Kenneth Omeruo, Godfrey Oboabona, Elderson Echiejile, Ogenyi Onazi, John Obi Mikel, Victor Moses, Sunday Mba, Ahmed Musa, John Ogu, Emmanuel Emenike, Nnamdi Oduamadi, Uche Nwafor...D@ is all 4 nw.
Re: NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi by blkmum700: 12:51am On Aug 22, 2013
rozayx5: , whatever they do , they shud make sure mikel, emenike, and moses are part of that list,

You de reach here too,i think na only FX alert thread you de always de oo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solskjaer To Be Appointed Man United Permanent Manager This Week / Chelsea Refuse To Meet Sarri's £7million Release Clause From Napoli / Kelechi Osunwa Is Top Scorer In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.