Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials (22490 Views)

Free Tutorials- Sewing Businesses! / Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? / What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Cul4real:
Wow! Am impressed with your passion to be of help. Actually i haven‘t purchase VCC yet but i just want to know its effectiveness and efficiency to verify and to operates USA paypal in other to eliminate problem of payoneer before i can go for it(VCC)? Thanks.

Yes, Virtual credit cards/Virtual bank account (VCC/VBA) works effectively to verify PayPal account as long as you get it from any reliable vendor/source.

I have been using VBA to help many people verify their USA PayPal acct.

I'll never speak well for payoneer again because my money was stolen from my account at their own end because my card was never lost and they reported that the funds was withdrawn from an ATM in Canada.

Mind you, my case is not the first that have been reported on their community blog and no affected person had said that their stolen funds was refunded back in full. So payoneer lack security and give rooms to hackers to steal your funds when you never expected that.

So you all be Warned!
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
solbash11:

Yes, Virtual credit cards/Virtual bank account (VCC/VBA) works effectively to verify PayPal account as long as you get it from any reliable vendor/source.

I have been using VBA to help many people verify their USA PayPal acct.

I'll never speak well for payoneer again because my money was stolen from my account at their own end because my card was never lost and they reported that the funds was withdrawn from an ATM in Canada.

Mind you, my case is not the first that have been reported on their community blog and no affected person had said that their stolen funds was refunded back in full. So payoneer lack security and give rooms to hackers to steal your funds when you never expected that.

So you all be Warned!
What a wonderful lesson! I have learnt what i needed from you for now. Thank you sir.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
I finally got approval from payoneer today and my payoneer card delivery date slated between Nov 10 and Nov 17. I appreciate you all especially @solbash11 for your mentorship ever since and i would appreciate you people further if you can contributes to the success of my USA Paypal free of charge as well. Thank you all and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2014
Pls is payoneer issued card a credit card or a debit card? Thanks.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Intellab(m): 2:39am On Oct 27, 2014
Smiling in french
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2014
Cul4real:
Pls is payoneer issued card a credit card or a debit card? Thanks.
It's a Debit card.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2014
solbash11:

It's a Debit card.
Thank you Boss, you have been such a wonderful educator here. I came across one of your comment regarding forex trade on nairaland, am interested in the business as well. What are your experiences so far? Tnx.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2014
anybody got any idea How I can fund my payoner card with my debit visa ATM card??
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
neroflo57:
anybody got any idea How I can fund my payoner card with my debit visa ATM card??

I can fund your card If we come to aggreed terms.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
greg420:

I can fund your card If we come to aggreed terms.

fund my card with what??
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
neroflo57:

You can fund your payoneer card by yourself with your debit visa ATM card ONLY if your payoneer account had been enabled for "Private Loading".

Visit payoneer website and search through their FAQ pages to see how you can get your account enabled for Private Loading..

- -

However your payoneer card may be funded also via card to card transfer between members.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cul4real:
Thank you Boss, you have been such a wonderful educator here. I came across one of your comment regarding forex trade on nairaland, am interested in the business as well. What are your experiences so far? Tnx.

Thanks bro, It's always a pleasure to be of help. Unfortunately I don't have good experience in forex trading.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
neroflo57:

fund my card with what??

from my payoneer account.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
solbash11:

Thanks bro, It's always a pleasure to be of help. Unfortunately I don't have good experience in forex trading.

Thank you sir, i have been hesitate and doubting of going for forex trading as no one to guide me.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
solbash11:

You can fund your payoneer card by yourself with your debit visa ATM card ONLY if your payoneer account had been enabled for "Private Loading".

Visit payoneer website and search through their FAQ pages to see how you can get your account enabled for Private Loading..

- -

However your payoneer card may be funded also via card to card transfer between members.

thanks
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Am Very happy to see that this thread has been going on and has been receiving much help from other gurus here on NL. Nice one guys. I have been away for a while now. I have been busy with my online business. But am back here to answer any questions you guys has regarding this topic or related topic. AM HERE NOW. Best wishes.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
freestuffsonnet:
Am Very happy to see that this thread has been going on and has been receiving much help from other gurus here on NL. Nice one guys. I have been away for a while now. I have been busy with my online business. But am back here to answer any questions you guys has regarding this topic or related topic. AM HERE NOW. Best wishes.
You're welcome, from your post i could see you made mention of 'making money online'.. Tell us how you are
I've read this thread page by page, could see nothing trending but issues about payoneer.
How do we earn into it? Please teach us that too
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by etebefia: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please any1 here using 1 Payoneer account for 2 fiverr account? Plz i need help, i have two fiverr accounts that offers the same service, almost everything about the two accounts are the same including titles, description, images and i have use the two accounts to order gig from each of them. Please is any1 in d same position with me? And can i use 1 payoneer for the 2 fiverr accounts, if not what can i do? Thanks in advance.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Fisayo1212: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls bro's give me ur no so tat I can call u & talk better
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by powerblaze(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
solbash11:

Is your PayPal account setup with a USA profile?

If that is correct, you can link that your friend payoneer usa bank information to your own PayPal account PROVIDED that the payoneer bank acct information had NEVER been linked with any other PayPal acct before.

Note that if you link the payoneer to your own PayPal acct, it can NO LONGER be used for another PayPal acct again!

Attention: Yes I provide service to help clients legally receive PayPal funds from reputable websites, and process it to Naira at a given exchange rate.

pls help with paypal setup... powerblaze@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
powerblaze:

Let me start by asking you these questions...

What kind of PayPal acct do you want to set up, what do you need it for?
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Ayus34(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cul4real:
THANKS and pls help more, my paypal was not set up with USA profile and i haven‘t link any payoneer card with it before, likewise my friend payoneer card have never link with any paypal account because he just received it. Thanks bros.
please I need info on how to.make money with my Payoneer card...it's been long since I got it....
agroinvent34@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by powerblaze(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
solbash11:

Let me start by asking you these questions...

What kind of PayPal acct do you want to set up, what do you need it for?

Personal account.. For buying online and probably selling as well
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
powerblaze:

If it's for buying, you can easily get a "Nigerian domiciled" PayPal account from their url homepage. You can enter the words "PayPal Nigeria signup" into the Google search box to take you there.

If it's for selling, unfortunately Nigerian PayPal account cannot work for receiving funds at present, until PayPal will enable "receiving options" for Nigerians. You will need a foreign country domiciled PayPal account (for example: USA PayPal account) to be selling and for receiving your funds.

To setup and successfully operate a USA PayPal
account, you need the following requirements put in
place standby:

* A USA phone number
* A USA bank account
* A USA IP address/VPN
* A USA address location

These requirements comes at a cost for you to get,
unless if you have a friend/family abroad who can help
you provide any of the requirements.

If you're ready and willing to get the afore mentioned
requirements to setup your own USA PayPal account,
feel free to email me, see my (email) contact details from my signature below to reach me anytime.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
HAkorehdeh:
You're welcome, from your post i could see you made mention of 'making money online'.. Tell us how you are
I've read this thread page by page, could see nothing trending but issues about payoneer.
How do we earn into it? Please teach us that too

I like this question, Many people are just ONLY struggling to get the payoneer card without knowing what to do with the card and don't know how to earn money into it. Mind you, Payoneer is not a business or online money making system. They are just online payment system. It's just like a bank just like you have many banks here in naija. So you see having a bank account & it's ATM card doesn't mine money will be flowing into your account. You must render a service or sell something that will generate the cash into your bank account. So also it is with Payoneer account and its mastercard. Just like i said before, earning money into your payoneer master card is easy as ABC not needs your input and your effort too. To make money into your payoneer mastercard, 1st you need to know the list of payoneer's partnering companies and know what they do and how they do what they do. I guess you understand this? Anyway, This is just the kick start..i will throw more light on it later on. Thanks

etebefia:
Please any1 here using 1 Payoneer account for 2 fiverr account? Plz i need help, i have two fiverr accounts that offers the same service, almost everything about the two accounts are the same including titles, description, images and i have use the two accounts to order gig from each of them. Please is any1 in d same position with me? And can i use 1 payoneer for the 2 fiverr accounts, if not what can i do? Thanks in advance.

1st, i must warn you..fiverr don't allow muliply accounts. If you must have more than one..don't offer same service on both accounts. If they catch you..Hmmm, am sure u will be telling another story. Am not sure you read their terms and conditions. Back to your question, you can merge your fiverr accounts to your payoneer card. be it 2, 3 or 10. I don't think they have limit on that. Am using my payoneer card to recieve my clickbank funds, my fiverr accounts funds and other online funds..all with 1 payoneer account/card. All you need is just 1 payoneer account/card. To merge your fiverr accounts with your payoneer card..GOOGLE " How to Merge Your Fiverr Account to Your Existing payoneer card" And you will see some pages that has the instruction on what to do. OR You can also chat with payoneer costumer support for that. best wishes.

Fisayo1212:
Pls bro's give me ur no so tat I can call u & talk better
I Wonder what you want us to talk. If na question regarding to this topic..ask it here so others can benefit from the answer. But if for business or for my PRACTICAL Guides/material or trainings...YOU CAN REACH ME VIA FACEBOOK. Here is my facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/paulchukwuker

powerblaze:

STOP dropping your email address on public forums like this. Have you heard about SPAMMING? Google it.

powerblaze:

Paypal accepts Nigeria now..so i wonder why you want some1 help you set it up again. U can do that urself with any naija IP. Unless u re looking for something else. Anything outside the naija Paypal account, you are on your own bro.

Ayus34:

please I need info on how to.make money with my Payoneer card...it's been long since I got it....
agroinvent34@gmail.com
I have just given you same tips on my 1st answer above..I will share more later on. Why dropping your email here? U dey use your hand dey invite spammers to spam your email box which may have likely started now. So STOP dropping your email openly like this. Thanks.

GOOD NIGHT ALL.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by powerblaze(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2014
solbash11:

If it's for buying, you can easily get a "Nigerian domiciled" PayPal account from their url homepage. You can enter the words "PayPal Nigeria signup" into the Google search box to take you there.

If it's for selling, unfortunately Nigerian PayPal account cannot work for receiving funds at present, until PayPal will enable "receiving options" for Nigerians. You will need a foreign country domiciled PayPal account (for example: USA PayPal account) to be selling and for receiving your funds.

To setup and successfully operate a USA PayPal
account, you need the following requirements put in
place standby:

* A USA phone number
* A USA bank account
* A USA IP address/VPN
* A USA address location

These requirements comes at a cost for you to get,
unless if you have a friend/family abroad who can help
you provide any of the requirements.

If you're ready and willing to get the afore mentioned
requirements to setup your own USA PayPal account,
feel free to email me, see my (email) contact details to
reach me anytime.

Pm the cost
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2014
powerblaze:

Pm the cost
Read and follow instructions...sorry to ask "are you 18+ of age?"
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by powerblaze(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2014
solbash11:

Read and follow instructions...sorry to ask "are you 18+ of age?"

Didn't see the mail earlier. Don't ask me questions for the gods man.. It's not cool..
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
powerblaze:

Didn't see the mail earlier. Don't ask me questions for the gods man.. It's not cool..

No offense, simple instructions are meant to be followed, and simple questions when asked, are meant to be answered. you can even ask the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exchange Rate Quotes For ₦1,100 At Parallel Market / 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. / Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.