Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials (22495 Views)

Free Tutorials- Sewing Businesses! / Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? / What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
I got my payoneer card yestiday. Am going to activate today. So what is next step to make money with it.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by EdDave(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Gonna apply for my today. So fire on, mister.
We waiting.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by EdDave(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
^^^*mine
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Tonjeola1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
EdDave: Gonna apply for my today. So fire on, mister.
We waiting.
were u approved?
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Bestlyf: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
This is my second time of applying for the card. After the delivery time for the first one elapse, without me recieving it, I got back to them and was asked to re apply. This one is bill to arrive between 15th and 17th September. Patiently waiting.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
freestuffsonnet: Hi Nairalnders, Lots of us here have gotten the Payoneer master-card but don't know how to make money into it. Others have heard a lot about the need and important of getting the Payonneer MasterCard but don't really know what to do with it and how to make money with it.

Some got their own payoneer master card and till it expires, they never make or receive a dime from it. what a waste? Now i set up this thread so we can disuse and share ideas and information on how to make money into your Payoneer card and withdraw your cash via any ATM here in naija that accept Mastercard.

Starting from me, I have 2 Payoneer master-card, one from 2checkout which u can see below and the 2nd one from Payoneer direct. I make money into them using Clickbank and 2checkout. As you can see my Today's Clickbank payment proofs below.

Disclaimer: I'm working with Payoneer, neither am i their staff..or have connection with them. not even their affiliate. I only have their MasterCard like any other naija people and have been enjoying their services. which makes it more easy to receive your earnings online. so i say i should create this thread so i and others can help others and the newbies get something doing online.

Having said that. I will be revealing some secrets for you on this topic tomorrow. And i also encourage others [internet marketer] to also drop tip or idea on this topic so we can help follow Nairalanders and naija people. if you don't have the card yet, don't worry i will teach you how to get it yours [IS FREE] and if you have it already, we will look into how you too can start making money with it right away.

So watch out for mine tomorrow...but before then, i want to know if you guys are interested on this...or i should let this thread be buried? Show your interest by replying 'I'm interested'

Thumbs up man.There are lots to learn about this payoneer in connection with Clickbank & as well Facebook.

I will try as much as possible to be in support of this thread.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Tonjeola1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Bestlyf: This is my second time of applying for the card. After the delivery time for the first one elapse, without me recieving it, I got back to them and was asked to re apply. This one is bill to arrive between 15th and 17th September. Patiently waiting.
How do u applied for it?
i tried twice but they declined it
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by anex4real: 5:26am On Aug 30, 2013
Have not had the time to post regularly here due to some project am doing when am through I will be updating some stuffs here. Gigbucks now pay with payoneer card, get to work now don't be idle the little time you spend online can earn you a few dollars.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Esolver1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Guys, is being a while i posted here, all my posts has been hidden here, i have to use this username.

If you think of making mony into your payoneer master card, the 1st thing you should consider is how is it going to be. Now the answer is simple, although remember payoneer is not a business, neither are they ba.nk. They are just payment system. So you need to think of what you gonno do to make mony online then cash the fund using your payoneer card. There are lots of online companies that are partnering together with payonner.

That means if you use their platform and make money with them, they can transfer your earnings via your payoneer mastercard. some of them are 2checkout, guru, odesk, clickbank etc. I will list more later. Now we are gonno know how to make mony using any of these companies. Remember the money no go fall from heaven enter into your payoneer mastercard. You make mony using any of these payoneer partnering companies, then they transfer your earnings into your card.

Now one of these payoneer partnering i use personally is called 2checkout and Clickbank. You can see my clickbank proofs and my FREE Tutorial i created on How Any Can Make mony frm clickbank even as a Nigerian.

CHECK OUT THE FREE TUTORIAL NOW At: https://www.nairaland.com/1365527/clickbank-q-im-making-money

We be right back soon.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Jehem: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2013
anex4real: I make money into my own payoneer card from Odesk.com and gurus.com, I also do fiverr

Brother please carry me along and put me through. I also want to learn how to make money with odesk.com and gurus.com. My email is thumpmike13@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Jehem: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2013
anex4real: Have not had the time to post regularly here due to some project am doing when am through I will be updating some stuffs here. Gigbucks now pay with payoneer card, get to work now don't be idle the little time you spend online can earn you a few dollars.

Brother thanks for the info. Please i need more information on how i can make money with payoneer mastercard and also with gigbucks. My email is thumpmike13@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by haychPee(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2013
Check out ma income +...apart frm fiverr n gigbuck I make consistent money wit 3k
investment...read more here!
www.edunsmart..com
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by biz1234: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
I got my card through DHL. After waiting endlessly for it and seeing how desperately I needed it because of the money I had in it. That was why I opted for the paid version. My card arrived within 4 days and am using it very well now.

I have just applied for a US address to link my card to. This will enable me if approved, to receive my commission from clickbank.com, elance, 2checkout and others directly into my card.

I got my card through one of payoneer's partners (SFI). And I get my commission paid into it every month.

It is real!!!!
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by 2baga(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
I use my Payoneer card with my fiverr account, and so far its been a sweet experience.

I'll need this info to pull even more cash into my card.... loving every minute of it
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by haychPee(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
biz1234: I got my card through DHL. After waiting endlessly for it and seeing how desperately I needed it because of the money I had in it. That was why I opted for the paid version. My card arrived within 4 days and am using it very well now.

I have just applied for a US address to link my card to. This will enable me if approved, to receive my commission from clickbank.com, elance, 2checkout and others directly into my card.

I got my card through one of payoneer's partners (SFI). And I get my commission paid into it every month.

It is real!!!!

Is the paid one a one time payment or monthly payment? Bsides cud u pls tell d ous ow it works nd ow u got it?
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by lambvard: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Am
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
I have been away from this thread for a while but just returned to get the ball rolling. Now for some of you who want to know the cost and transaction fees of the payoneer MasterCard, i have to take the full screen shot of the answer from their official site.

So as you can see the screen shot. Whatever, payoneer still remains the best online payment and online payment transaction system
especially for we Nigerians. It still has the advantage and still beat others hands down. So see it for yourself.

Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Anthoniuf: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
[/color]If you have been doing affiliate marketing for
a while then you probably know how
profitable the dating vertical actually is.
There are some great networks with high
converting offers and Cupid PLC is one of
them.
http:///pc9s8yh
Cupid PLC is an affiliate network specializing
in running dating offers. They are based in
the UK and offer many niche oriented dating
sites for you to promote. The sign up process
is quite easy and you will get approved
instantly. Once inside the members are you
can choose which offers you want to run and
get your links.
Their payouts are very attractive. You can
get paid up to $140 per sale with their
Facebook dating app! They also offer mobile
version of their dating sites which is great
because if you are collecting phone numbers
on your landing pages, you could follow up
with them by sending a text just like you do
with emails. What’s cool about their affiliate
network is
that you can choose which payout structure
you prefer. On the “Programs” page you can
switch to get paid per sale, per lead, on CPA
basis, or revenue sharing.
I have created a trending unique platform that
makes it easier to promote your traffic and
also with assistance from your managers. This
is no joke and you get payed directly to your
Nigerian BANK account or through payoneer
global transfer.[color=#006600]If you have been doing affiliate marketing for
them.
get your links.
network is
global transfer.
If you have been doing affiliate marketing for
them.
get your links.
network is
global transfer.
Call me on 07061595702 or email me at anthonybiosah@gmail.com for more info
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Anthoniuf: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
them.
get your links.
network is
global transfer.If you have been doing affiliate marketing for
them.
get your links.
network is
global transfer.
them.
get your links.
network is
global transfer.
Call me on 07061595702 or email me at anthonybiosah@gmail.com for more info
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by lambvard: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please kindly assist!!

I booked for d mastercard and I was ask to give the name Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ the company am working for. What's d best company to put
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by lakefist(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
lambvard: Please kindly assist!!

I booked for d mastercard and I was ask to give the name Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ the company am working for. What's d best company to put
fiverr or freelance or seoclerks
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by haychPee(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Here it comes...just got my payoneer card today!
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by halmat(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
I sent payoneer the front and back of the i.d card i used for registeration since 11.a.m, till now i got no email from them about my activation. Please what's their response time frame or have done anything wrong?
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by haychPee(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
halmat: I sent payoneer the front and back of the i.d card i used for registeration since 11.a.m, till now i got no email from them about my activation. Please what's their response time frame or have done anything wrong?
Chat with them online on their liveChat link...the responder will give u an email address to forward your ID. to nd u get quick response...that's wt I did!
Safe!
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by halmat(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
haychPee:
Chat with them online on their liveChat link...the responder will give u an email address to forward your ID. to nd u get quick response...that's wt I did!
Safe!
I will do just that tomorrow
Thanks for your response.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by halmat(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
haychPee: Chat with them online on their liveChat link...the responder will give u an email address to forward your ID. to nd u get quick response...that's wt I did!
Safe!
halmat: I will do just that tomorrow
Thanks for your response.
I had contacted their support centre but I was told that my account is under review. Hope am on safe side?
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by zangiff(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
making money to the card na another koko. so let continue the lesson Abeg
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by haychPee(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2013
halmat:

I had contacted their support centre but I was told that my account is under review. Hope am on safe side?

Ok then it means u'r ar still on the right track...u kno d 'oyinbos' ar always careful dealin wit us cox of d bad image som fools v caused dis country...so relax u'll get mail from them once dey ar tru wit ur application review and confirmation.
Safe!
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by halmat(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2013
haychPee:

Ok then it means u'r ar still on the right track...u kno d 'oyinbos' ar always careful dealin wit us cox of d bad image som fools v caused dis country...so relax u'll get mail from them once dey ar tru wit ur application review and confirmation.
Safe!
I went for a live chat with them and they told me the review will last for 5-7 business days. Am on a looooong thing mehn
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by haychPee(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2013
halmat: I went for a live chat with them and they told me the review will last for 5-7 business days. Am on a looooong thing mehn
If I may ask...ow ar u planning to make money into the card online? Can hint me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. / Tony Elumelu Hosts Akinwunmi Adesina And His Wife To Dinner / Naira "Strenghtens" To N270/Dollar At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.