Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,772 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? (7716 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2013
WackyJ1: *Looks at replies..* SMH

Where are the days of dignified married women..

Where are the days of dignified married men. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
I knw mrs chima as somebody dat is not faithful to d husband.
there was a time I had a clash wit her on a particular thread here on NL. On dat particular thread, I told her dat if she cant amend her ways she is going to lose chima. I also told her dat I pity chima her husband.
mrs chima if u think u re very tough,come to naija and see how we re going to cut dat ur long tail for a better mrs chima and not d untamed and wild one.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
ekenedegreat: I knw mrs chima as somebody dat is not faithful to d husband.
there was a time I had a clash wit her on a particular thread here on NL. On dat particular thread, I told her dat if she cant amend her ways she is going to lose chima. I also told her dat I pity chima her husband.
mrs chima if u think u re very tough,come to naija and see how we re going to cut dat ur long tail for a better mrs chima and not d untamed and wild one.

Somebody is HEATED! grin

I don't think I am tough...I know I am tough. Don't get it twisted bish.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Dubemkelly(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Na who i go ask? Its ur personal problem
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Kaycee7(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Am I the only person who thinks this is a kid seeking attention? She doesn't sound lyk a mature woman, let alone a married one?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by sexymoma(f): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
It depends on the level you guys went that made him jealous, now if he calls you almost thrice in a day why wont he feel jealous, if he calls and you told him you went for lunch wid this same white man why wont he feel jealous. we are all human being na, jos saying ma own o.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awwwww...Corky caught you with a dicky in the mouth? grin grin

Yawnnnn!
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by 50calibre(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Why? He is not a threat. undecided He wants me to not hang around my white male friend.

Fu*k face!! You are at it again? Delusions
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
50calibre:

Fu*k face!! You are at it again? Delusions

Bish AIDS didn't kill you YET?!!

Gotdamn!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
REALITY101:

Yawnnnn!

Too much sperm intake I see.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexymoma: It depends on the level you guys went that made him jealous, now if he calls you almost thrice in a day why wont he feel jealous, if he calls and you told him you went for lunch wid this same white man why wont he feel jealous. we are all human being na, jos saying ma own o.

I hear you!
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Too much sperm intake I see.

Can you just cut the disgusting bulllshiit, it's super lame.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kaycee7: Am I the only person who thinks this is a kid seeking attention? She doesn't sound lyk a mature woman, let alone a married one?

Then why did you post a response dumb bish?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
REALITY101:

Can you just cut the disgusting bulllshiit, it's super lame.

Nobody does lame like you! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'm out<---------
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dubemkelly: Na who i go ask? Its ur personal problem

No shit Sherlock.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Monicasque(f): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
have u tried discussing this with him first?
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque: have u tried discussing this with him first?

Yup!
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by SLIDiE(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Somebody is HEATED! grin

I don't think I am tough...I know I am tough. Don't get it twisted bish.
are u taking madness for toughness now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by flolancracker: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
undecided I'd think I was the only One who knew this chima girl is a cunn.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by SLIDiE(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexymoma: It depends on the level you guys went that made him jealous, now if he calls you almost thrice in a day why wont he feel jealous, if he calls and you told him you went for lunch wid this same white man why wont he feel jealous. we are all human being na, jos saying ma own o.
NL is a funny place grin
U are a 200L student stuck on strike and u think u will advice a demented lady?

Do u think cos u got numerous fuckmates, u av enuff experience abt marriage undecided

#Gallow tinz baby!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
WackyJ1: *Looks at replies..* SMH

Where are the days of dignified married women..
Those days are now gone.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
SLIDiE: NL is a funny place grin
U are a 200L student stuck on strike and u think u will advice a demented lady?

Do u think cos u got numerous fuckmates, u av enuff experience abt marriage undecided

#Gallow tinz baby!

Stop talking about your mammy....you should be lucky she didn't use a coat hanger!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
SLIDiE: are u taking madness for toughness now? undecided

Awwww..you still hurt boo boo? kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: undecided I'd think I was the only One who knew this chima girl is a cunn.

I have learned it from your mammy! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Enegod(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima has gone mad.. help!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by flolancracker: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I have learned it from your mammy! grin
undecided nothing new. Everyone knows your mental condition now. wink get well soon. grin that's if you ever willgrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by WackyJ1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kaycee7: Am I the only person who thinks this is a kid seeking attention? She doesn't sound lyk a mature woman, let alone a married one?
You ain't alone bro
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin me I gave my own honest advice but it looks like d poster woman myt actually be on a wum so nothing further to say. *runs off to continue carrying his own cross*
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
flolancracker: undecided nothing new. Everyone knows your mental condition now. wink get well soon. grin that's if you ever willgrin

Lmao at this bish. grin grin

"Everyone knows your mental condition on a faceless forum"

Typical Bushman comment. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Enegod: Mrs.Chima has gone mad.. help!!!

Slap my nyansh again. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
WackyJ1:
You ain't alone bro

Suck his balls to prove it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Steal Her Man / Pls Answers Needed, Whenever I F*ck Her She Says...... / My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.