Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,905 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend (30895 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
King Chy expressed her anger last night after she specially made chin chin for a male colleague, only for him to go enjoy it with his girlfriend. Do you think she should be vexed?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/lady-vents-on-twitter-after-she-fried.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by chocolateme(f): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is serious oo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
continues

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kwontinu... Uwa nnmebi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
LOL cheesy

all this desperate ladies self,so you cannot make ordinary chin-chin for a male friend or colleague with out expecting a relationship/or date?
Nothing goes for nothing these days.

what's the big deal if he enjoys the chin-chin with his gf/wife

PS : Anyone that needs chin-chin to eat with his gf can contact me,I no mind tongue

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Remember when I gave a girl money for her to buy handouts for herself!!
Only to realize that it was her BF that used the money... I couldn't stop laughing at myself! Lol
So no Big deal..!!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
hehehehehe grin grin grin

It pain her

Pele, chinchin no work , try another method. tongue

grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by whisp3r(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Chai
Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Aviero: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
She tryna use just chin chin to get the deek. She must be ugly.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Strahovski1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Desperate women everywhere.

You cannot make some snacks for some nigga without expecting his dick?

13 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by DrLee(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Keep making the chin chin o. You never can tell. It might win his heart tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Khd95(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ode,u suppose go hawk am like jumokegrin

17 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mchew...
Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by nikkypearl(f): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Yesterday...,it was "golddiggers everywhere
Today... "Desperate women evrywhere
Tomorrow.... "Hoes everywhere
Goldigging desperate hoes everywhere! grin

24 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Waste of juju

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Doubleagent008(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
misspicy:
LOL cheesy

all this desperate ladies self,so you cannot make ordinary chin-chin for a male friend or colleague with out expecting a relationship/or date?

PS : Anyone that needs chin-chin to eat with his gf can contact me,I no mind tongue
good woman. what of if I want more than chin-chin should I still call?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by yemmit90: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is what happen when a lady want to reap where she did not sow.
Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2016
misspicy:
LOL cheesy

me no get GF but I go like to obtain that chin-chin.

So how e go be na,spicy? u fit carry am come Maiduguri?
Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
me no get GF but I go like to obtain that chin-chin.

So how e go be na,spicy? u fit carry am come Maiduguri?
shocked

Get a girlfriend or no chin-chin for you tongue,I make couples chin-chin only cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Man! That's busted!
She done curled her fingers tight makin' that chin chin an he gon go share it with his girl when she wanted ta share it with him busted!.....
....An what make it worse is she made it fer him thinking' he was single.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew...
What's got yer boxers bunched Hector
Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Y must u make chin chin only for single men....... Asewo oshi

1 Like

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by slap1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by BE811APP: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chineke me...

Maybe he looks at her as a sister not babe.. or he wanted to put an end to that..

Seems babes are now hussling for a niggas attention grin

Mr. Right is on the way...

laughing seriously at that meme that says a guy saved a side-chicks name as bank of america shocked shocked grin cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by shamecurls(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
I will do same too. Cant imagine investing cray fish, snail, cow tail, cow leg, goat meat, stock fish, roasted fish periwinkle and oyster into my Okro soup and one visitor just shows-up expecting me to entertain him

He will have to take the aroma with a cup of water

7 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by seunlayi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
This reminds me of apc during last election campaign

3 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by repogirl(f): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lol, abi she add OTOMOPUT?

1 Like

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Fiwasayo(f): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lol,i feel her pain sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by ichommy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
SMH
Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by Ptoocool(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Buhahahahari

chop chinchin chop chinchin, ah go give this brother oo..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend by timidapsin(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 / Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.