Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? (2600 Views)

#you Think Heartbreak Hurt?? Try Being Broke, You Will Hate Your Existence! / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by squirrel20(f): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2008
don't hate my ex at all.
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by SweetT1: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2008
@Poster

Nope, Do not hate my ex at all. But i seriously pray that she be honest to true love the next time she found him. I pray for her to be happy, and realize when to stop playing silly games and get real.
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by HRhotness(f): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hate, like love, is an emotion. . .

I feel nothing for my ex
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by Pataki: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2008
Its a mixed feeling for me (sometimes I feel nothing, sometimes I feel a sense of resentment towards her). . . . .
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 10, 2008
A lot of battered people in the house cheesy cheesy grin tongue Well sorry tongue
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by iykedee: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2008
dunno really, she's still trying to come back saying we cld still be friends but I told her that it wouldn't happen in this lifetime, in the afterlife or even if we died and came back as animals, I still wldn't want to be friends with a green snake under green grass wearing a green sweater.I knw I shldn't but I really despise her, the deceit was record breaking. I got one consolation though; NEMESIS
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by Tobiegal(f): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2008
Nah, i dont hate ma ex, or shd i say exes grin
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by tayo4sure(f): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2008
Oh! I haaaaaaaaaaate him with a passion, God 4give me o, but i cant stop hating him, he married me and travelled out, later to tell me the marriage has been called quit (on fone) without us going to court for divorce. God punish him wherever he is. angry
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by whitelexi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2008
Although i hate to admit it, my ex is a wonderful person and i probably love her more than my current girl. . . I'd even date her again if i was single and the opportunity arose.
Dating her opened up a totally different adventure into an entirely unexplored part of my life.
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2011
i dont hate my ex. i only hate him for the reason he dumped for.

i like this.

sounds mature.
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by 190: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2011
grin grin grin Tpiah do you hate me!! angry angry
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by SweetT1: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2011
No I don't but i do not want any kind of Contact from her or her people , i realized i deserve a lot better. One thing i do hate is that she now has daughters and that is scary because it takes some one that practice good morals to be a good role model. How can you give to someone, what you don't have? God works in a miraculous ways because if her daughters is anything like her, she will see the mirror image of her wild lifestyles when the girls are grown up.
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by obowunmi(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2011
I hate every ex I have ever had. I hate them with a deadly passion.
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by Jeel: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2011
Use a long spoon to eat with the devil
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by Mobinga: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2011
No one does, Even 190 still likes OMOLALA
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by busygirl(f): 6:49am On Feb 13, 2011
@op HATE is a strong word. Answer to the topic= NO.
But sincerely, I cannot stand his reason for braking up with me it makes meĀ  sad sad lipsrsealed
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 13, 2011
Kinda sorta. . .wait which one? grin
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by greedie1(f): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2011
hate is as strong an emotion as love, i dont hate him, i dont dislike him, he is just one other guy that lost out on a priceless jewel, Another passer-by(no emotions at all)

seriously, did 190 ever date omolala??
Re: Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? by Ofido(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2011
onyinye2 are u serious but why? U should ve made him see reason's wit you. I once dated a girl for a whole 18 months before having carnal kwnledge of her.

Squirell i like ur pics, You are a pretty black lady,wher in Nigeria u from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Sooooo So Romantic About Dim Light? / Romance Game / If You Are Not In A Relationship, Why Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.