Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,735 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104682 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
VERDICT

mmm.....

out of 9 votes.

3votes of miguel one vote for tattooed wiz grin and 3 votes for neyo.

so we have a tie.

so to break the tie.

i would go for miguel cheesy sorry neyo your shades was a turn off

SO our winner is Miguel. congrats smiley

thanks for your comments and very very sorry for the delay.

next pic pls smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nimen(m): 12:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Thats Jourdan Dunn at the MTV's EMA

Hit or miss

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2014
i love the shoes and the pose but the dress would have been better with a white or black camisole to cover up that cleavage. or that dirty opening in front.

but i guess that's their life style wetin concern me?

come nimen what do you think of the outfit? you didn't give your review of the last pic you put here. so you better comment oh.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nimen(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2014
This babe dey observant oo...
cheesy grin no worries sha, not really into female fashion.

Okay na, her dress really shows too much flesh, maybe its fashion there, its not fashionable to show broom like qualities, yeah she has a full cleavage, buh ah think she's too skinny to rock this dress, the heels, looks like the stuff ma mum used as ah was young, are those shoes not outdated? Made her legs look like it'll snap in the next minute grin

u cute, sorry for all the bashing.
But its a definite miss for me

Bluelover you didn't indicate whether it was a hit or miss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2014
A hit for me. I think she carried it well a lot of flesh on display but well that's her fashion and she rocked it!
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
A near HIT for me. If only the dress was more fitted and that bra strap at d middle wasn't there. But her skin, hair and shoes na die!
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Lawrence14: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
I love the hair. the dress is nice and the shoe is OK. why is she wearing so much jewelry on both expose and cover surface. bt d combination of all is actually not bad.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
I think I'll sit this one out coz that metallicihavenoideawhatthatis is giving me a headache,I culdnt even scroll down againundecided

P.S- forgive me for the jumble of words,her outfit caused it,it wasn't intentional grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
I think I'll sit this one out coz that metallicihavenoideawhatthatis is giving me a headache,I culdnt even scroll down againundecided

P.S- forgive me for the jumble of words,her outfit caused it,it wasn't intentional grin

my dear i have no words for this look on Jourdan Dunn either.. The hair aged her definitely , but for the over all look i cant seem to get what she is coordinating here. undecided undecided Still looking

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by sweettease(f): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
The hair and make makes you want to fall in love until you look down, the dress is slutty, the accessories wild and standing in a different universe with the hair, the length of the gown and the pointed toe shoes she wore just do not agree, shows too much emphasis on her lanky legs in a not flattering way.
Definitely a miss for me.

Hey vixen! cheesy

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by adet991(f): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
it's a big miss.The hair and the make up are beautiful,the shoes looks kinda outdated.Her legs look like they r gonna break any moment.Overall it's a miss
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
adet991:
it's a big miss.The hair and the make up are beautiful,the shoes looks kinda outdated. Her legs look like they r gonna break any moment. Overall it's a miss

*Faints* cheesy cheesy. I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

I'm just not feeling anything on her.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Some people actually like this? undecided

There is a reason no one shows the belle button... it's eewwy! who wants to see that?

Again, the dress don't fit!

It's just a mess if u ask me...

Love the hair and makeup tho...
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by sweettease(f): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Adaeze003:
Some people actually like this? undecided

There is a reason no one shows the belle button... it's eewwy! who wants to see that?

Again, the dress don't fit!

It's just a mess if u ask me...

Love the hair and makeup tho...
Hey come on! Mine is sexy cool lol

Hers isn't so much though...

And I beg to disagree about the pointed toe shoes, it's coming back in style... She just didn't rock it so well, here are a few examples.

Btw, I used to think you can rock it with anything from corporate to native to casual, etc but Jourdan just proved me wrong.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by adet991(f): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Phema:

*Faints* cheesy cheesy. I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

I'm just not feeling anything on her.
sweetheart pls wake up
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by dakama(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
They say we are fashion by what we love, our instagram page is certainly about that, our lives, our love for fashion, our dreams and our visions and ofcourse the love between us and this is also a story about a love that we are expressing to you by means of dresses that we design and will be presenting to u on our instagram page @loriacouture

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2014
@sweettease
welcome to the thread but
it seems you've derailed the thread with the pictures you posted. There are rules we normally adhere to on this thread so as not to derail nor get everyone confused on the picture they are commenting on . Could you remove them and hang on a bit until the verdict is given on Jourdan's picture. Thanks.

you can find the rules on the previous pages.

@dakama
Please read the rules, no adverts on this thread.

thanks.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
@glam the pics she posted was to show examples of how that jourdan shoes can be Worn.

@dakama if u dont want a ban pls remove your advert

thanks smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by sweettease(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
GLAMSQUAD:
@sweettease
welcome to the thread but
it seems you've derailed the thread with the pictures you posted. There are rules we normally adhere to on this thread so as not to derail nor get everyone confused on the picture they are commenting on . Could you remove them and hang on a bit until the verdict is given on Jourdan's picture. Thanks.

you can find the rules on the previous pages.

@dakama
Please read the rules, no adverts on this thread.

thanks.

Thank you! the pictures were in relation to the shoes Jourdan was wearing and how it's back in style. I've taken them down anyway.

joywendy:
@glam the pics she posted was to show examples of how that jourdan shoes can be Worn.
@dakama if u dont want a ban pls remove your advert
thanks smiley
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
sweettease:
The hair and make makes you want to fall in love until you look down, the dress is slutty, the accessories wild and standing in a different universe with the hair, the length of the gown and the pointed toe shoes she wore just do not agree, shows too much emphasis on her lanky legs in a not flattering way.
Definitely a miss for me.

Hey vixen! cheesy

Hiya mami,, good to have you here,, can't say more coz of our rulesembarassed

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Verdict anyone??
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
^Verdict comes after my comment tongue LoL.

Ok, nice dress but worn wrongly. Who wears a bra (a coloured one @ that) on a sharp V-necked dress? Answer: Jourdan Dunn. Smh!

If this were meant to be a hit, everything she has on will be flawless, her pose inclusive (btw on poses, I've come to realise that these photographers take shots of u wen u unprepared, hence posting on the internet pixs of you looking like a scarecrow, its sad really).

Def a miss for mua even tho I loved her hairdo, make-up and shoes.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by merit12(f): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
ok nah
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
oh mehn sad
been overly busy i hardly comment or view topics nowadays and all.

so so sorry ladies and gent.
hi luxanne and adaeze003.

sheesh

glamsquard?

no verdict!

mmm......merit 12?

love your pics wink

pls can u post them after the verdict given now to make it look more organized. smiley

thankd
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
VERDICT

JOURDAN FROM EVERYONES COMMENT HERE, YOUR OUTFIT IS A TOTAL MISS!!!

NICE MAKE UP AND HAIR DO. BUT THE OUTFIT IS A DIFFERENT STORY ENTIRELY. BEAUTIFUL BODY UGLY OUTFIT

PLS GET A STYLIST YOU ARE RICH ENOUGH TO AFFORD ONE!

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS smiley

NEXT PIC PLS
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
this is extremely disorganized and quite discouraging undecided

anyways at merit12 we meet again.grin

i am going to be blunt as possible.

answer my questions pls

you are dark in complexion why did you wear
purple? Dark purple for Pete's sakes?

i love the shoes but why purple again? with the
already obvious purple outfit

hair-just there.

pose- okay

overall 6/10.

for that purple. you should be severely penalize
for that angry

PS: DON'T TAKE MY WORDS PERSONAL.
THANKS smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by merit12(f): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
check out. What I wore to a wedding last saturday,I carried creamy-brown clutch pursh.check. Me out

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by merit12(f): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
@houze,glamz ,joywendy(hope u go meeting 2morrow?)Sorry I have been trying to upload the pics again,I'm havin network problem

But I will arrange it as soon as I can.
Thanks

@bluelover
Haterz. Got thingz on me

Shm

My dear,how are you?no no I'm not taking it personal oh,thanks for comment,I will. Get it 6 is a passmark.kisses dear.

I was playing colour that's why I picked it beside na dress make I get na madam.

I'm going have to give you a very big glass love trust me that shoe is not purple.I will have to snap and send it to you.

From afar you think it purple.

Yea,thanks dear,I almost spend 5hours making that hair ,if you had say anything otherwise I would have e-flog you.kisses

bluelover:
this is extremely disorganized and quite discouraging undecided

anyways at merit12 we meet again. grin

i am going to be blunt as possible.

answer my questions pls

you are dark in complexion why did you wear purple? Dark purple for Pete's sakes?

i love the shoes but why purple again? with the already obvious purple outfit undecided

hair-just there.

pose- okay

overall 6/10.

for that purple. you should be severely penalize for that angry

PS: DON'T TAKE MY WORDS PERSONAL. THANKS smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by merit12(f): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
check out. What I wore to a wedding last saturday,I carried creamy-brown clutch pursh.check. Me out

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
merit12:
@houze,glamz ,joywendy(hope u go meeting 2morrow?)Sorry I have been trying to upload the pics again,I'm havin network problem

But I will arrange it as soon as I can.
Thanks

@bluelover

Haterz. Got thingz on me

Shm

My dear,how are you?no no I'm not taking it personal oh,thanks for comment,I will. Get it 6 is a passmark.kisses dear.

I was playing colour that's why I picked it beside na dress make I get na madam.

I'm going have to give you a very big glass love trust me that shoe is not purple.I will have to snap and send it to you.

From afar you think it purple.

Yea,thanks dear,I almost spend 5hours making that hair ,if you had say anything otherwise I would have e-flog you.kisses

am fine jare. thanks smiley

@BOLD Pls what is the meaning of that pls and how does it relate to the post? undecided

really wetin consign me with the fact that u spend 5hrs or 20hrs on that hair?

na truth i talk. how will you spend 5hrs for fixing of weave on? i thought it was just Ghana weaving and braids that take so long?

There is God my sister there is God grin

what will take for you to just tell me the real colours of the shoes? than suffering yourself to snap before you carry another shoe come show me lipsrsealed grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by merit12(f): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bashing methere is God

I had to wait because there were many customer on cue ,don't want what happen 500Ad to repeat itself.

Dear how are you?again

Are you black dear?
bluelover:

@BOLD Pls what is the meaning of that pls and how does it relate to the post? undecided

really wetin consign me with the fact that u spend 5hrs or 20hrs on that hair?

na truth i talk. how will you spend 5hrs for fixing of weave on? i thought it was just Ghana weaving and braids that take so long?

There is God my sister there is God grin

what will take for you to just tell me the real colours of the shoes? than suffering yourself to snap before you carry another shoe come show me lipsrsealed grin

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
merit12 lets not derail.

i don't mind derailing and getting banned but i don't think you would like to be banned.

so just answer my questions

what is the real colour of that shoe?

The brown belt did it come with the dress? or you added it?

I don't hate you in anyway and like i said i love to be blunt but if u think you cant handle it. just tell me I'll back down. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Reply)

Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.