Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104169 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2014
@Glamsquard grin grin I was also speechless when I saw this. The name sef made me laugh. I don't know how someone would name himself 'riff raff' Katy's own is just something else. You know justin timberlake and britney spears once had matching outfits almost looking like this a long while ago. I think they were trying to copy them.

This is the kinda of thing we need ihatepink(I miss that guy though very annoying) and onegig to finish the riff raff! Lol

@luxanne I'm not sure but there are rumours that they may be dating
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by sisiafrika(f): 1:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Looools, gossip centre.. Will read all pages when I'm done with this silly exam.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2014
joywendy: you are back cheesy
Yea... been a lil busy..

To the pic of the day....
An example of too much of everything is bad. Their outfits got potential but the denim is just in excess.

Katy's corset is just darling. Strip everything and add a deep blue big, full length skirt(not in denim tho) to that corset and i'd be in love.
For the riff raff, I like his jacket. Just a white pollo shirt n rocker pants could've pulled off the look.

Rii now, its just an epic fail...

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2014
sisiafrika: Looools, gossip centre.. Will read all pages when I'm done with this silly exam.
I don die joy. Lol. Can you see what i am seeing? She indirectly said we are gossiping. Lol.

I have a gut feeling that Ihatepink is a known user here who just registered that id to forment trouble. Lol. As for the riff raff guy. No comment. They look "awesome" together.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Joywendy Can we have the verdict anytime soon ?

joywendy: You know justin timberlake and britney spears once had matching outfits almost looking like this a long while ago. I think they were trying to copy them.
Yea , but that was when they were much younger and didnt know anything about fashion,Right now fashion has evolved that is why i'm so pissed at Katie for embarrassing me us like this. Like i said she's gone back to her Hit or Miss , to call this a miss is like sugar coating it. I swear if i take a look at this picture one more time ,i'm going to my closet to set all my denim pieces on fire.

Verdict Please grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
You guys have said it all. I comment my reserve. Mama always says, if u don't have anything nice to say...

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
GLAMSQUAD:

@Joywendy Can we have the verdict anytime soon ?

Yea , but that was when they were much younger and didnt know anything about fashion,Right now fashion has evolved that is why i'm so pissed at Katie for embarrassing me us like this. Like i said she's gone back to her Hit or Miss , to call this a miss is like sugar coating it. I swear if i take a look at this picture one more time ,i'm going to my closet to set all my denim pieces on fire.

Verdict Please grin
Seconded!thirded!!Fourtheth Any way u get the point..d verdict can't come soon enough..we are EAGERLY anticipatinggringrin

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
zoelife: You guys have said it all. I comment my reserve. Mama always says, if u don't have anything nice to say...
Sigh deeply,and remember the people involved in your prayersgringrin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2014
people are really vexing here. lolz grin

Onegig yeah i believe so too

Glamsquard,Luxanne,Zoelife and Thatgurlvixen. grin grin you guys are hilarious!

Adaeze003 true talk!

IT IS TIME FOR THE VERDICT! cheesy
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Just time??shockedshocked I thought the verdict was given already!!! Please please please,hurry so we can move to a new picture, that one is an eyesore coz of those denim abusers . *points upward*
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 3:25am On Aug 29, 2014
VERDICT

okay

i don't even know where to start

THE RAPPER: The only thing manageable from his outfit was his trousers and shoes but from the hair cut down to the bling bling and the jacket. The name tells it all Riff Raff

KATY PERRY: I completely agree with adaeze, the top part of the gown seems lovely but from the waistline downwards not so much.
The fringe on her doesn't seem to do her any good and the makeup itself just... undecided as for the purse just out off words

first off before i conclude

Although they look like cosplay characters or people who are practicing what to wear for Halloween lipsrsealed grin it actually takes some guts to actually do this kind of thing, walking around the red carpet looking like that without any remorse? mehn that is something! So kudos to them for their wonderful display.

now to the overall outfit(this is what yall have been waiting for cheesy)

Overall outfit of the couples: it is terrible! fashion catastrophe! angry angry asin this goes beyond words, it can't be described!

Dear new couples, you have been seriously fined for this horrifying matching outfits.

Thanks yall for your comments.

next pic please smiley

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
hello people to clear our head and eyes of the horrible pics above grin

I have a picture here of the Award wining 46 year old actress and mother of three

Julia Roberts in this gown at the emmys

what do you guys think?

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 30, 2014
I absolutely love it! I love the youthful nature.

I love the sasssiness.

I love the fact that she made it quite simple without accessories.

And those shoes, i just want them!

Her smile? kiss

Singing Dbanj's *She don make me fall in love* grin kiss

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
You know there's sth Superstardom does to you, Spirit, soul and body. Julia is so at peace with herself and her "put-together" shows it. #drunkinlovewithherlook.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 2:11am On Aug 31, 2014
phema you took the right words out of my mouth! when i read your post the song just came to my head like gbam! grin

zoelife so true, she looks beautiful!

thatgurlvixen where are you? there is a new pic now oh. lolz grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Op I like what your doing, keep up the good work. Onegig....

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2014
Please don't start booing me or anything here but that look #Julia Roberts....isn't it a bit of a see through and too revealing for her age? Scratch that even if it was Demi Lavato wearing that I'd say its too revealing. That said, I love the shoes and the simple look, she aging gracefully thanks God.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Op I like what your doing, keep up the good work. Onegig....
hey dear, sup? You ehn. You just disappeared.. Long time. How are you doing?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
onegig: hey dear, sup? You ehn. You just disappeared.. Long time. How are you doing?
No you disappeared. M all good and how's you?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: No you disappeared. M all good and how's you?
am fine dear. Happy to see you around. What have you been up to all these while? Joy ...sorry for derailing.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
**wipes drool, clears eyes with back of palm*** Still mesmerised , awww..... those legs , aww and that dress, who was it that said "she was at peace with herself in this look " you must be the twin in my head Thanks for hitting the nail on the head. Love the way she carries herself on the red carpert in this look , SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!! I have always said ... you can buy versace, valentino , christian louboutin , or buy from tejuosho market . If you dont carry yourself with elegance, your kooks are marred. Julia Roberts is such an #Agelessbeauty in this dress, effortless, stunning . And to think all that is to this look is the dress, the shoes , easy hair and less makeup , No accessories needed. 46 is the new 26! Very beautiful. , I cant help myself , I can go on and on. Love it!

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Joy I'm here o grin we could go on and on about her look,but I av just one word: PERFECTION!!!. Adjectives are failing me right now,dats the only word in my headembarassed

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Wow! This is my first time of seeing julia dressed so gorge, she did put much effort on this one cuz she's breathtaking. I would have preferred a bun on that hair tho.

Welcome to September everyone smiley

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month guys, still tripping for this pics of Julia Roberst though.

Please @Joywendy you can take as much time as you want before giving the verdict for this one , cos this is one picture i can't stop looking at , i may even decide to replace my screen saver with it ,so i can stare at it some more.....lol Yea i'm that obssessed about this look.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sorry everyone for the delay

Happy new month btw

Would could give the verdict soon
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
VERDICT

Make up-lovely
Hair-beautiful smiley
Shoes-lovely cheesy cheesy
Outfit-on point!

Based on the comments above, she looks elegant and very classy! Young @ heart smiley

Nothing really bad about the outfit just that it's a bit short and all but I guess it's okay for them there. So julia is free! grin

Thanks for your comments
Next pic pls smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello guys , here's a picture of Toyin Jolapamo (the sohositers) of Ndani tv wearing womenswear brand ‘IamIsigo’ which debuted her resort 2015 collection.

@Joywendy
P.S. Please permit me to request that you all follow our magazine and tv show on Twitter @glamsquadNG. ( The Glamsquadtv show airs every sunday between 5 and 6pm on silverbirdtv) ,watch the show and follow us on twitter to tweet about your thoughts on the celebrity looks we talk about on tv. There will be free mobile air time given to active followers every week. If you want to take SNFP to a new level then i suggest you join glamsquad on all our social media platforms and participate with us online . Link is Our Nairaland Profile. Thanks

OK BACK TO THE PICTURE, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THIS PICTURE

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2014
OMG ! Just heard the sad news, RIP JOAN RIVERS . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I miss her already

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 4:04am On Sep 08, 2014
I'm truly sorry for the late response everyone!

Please what's going on with the mention button? I don't get notifications again

@glamsquard thank you so much, unfortunately for me I usually don't have light during that period. But anytime phcn decides to be merciful I would watch it.
I would follow up on twitter
I heard of her death too, it's so sad sad sad
May her soul rest in peace. Fashion police would be so dry without her

As for the pic at hand, can't see it very well at the moment would come back later in the day.

Come on people, where are you?

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Back to the pic
Okay first of all, who is she?

I don't know where to start from. It looks like the jacket is wearing her instead of her wearing the jacket. I really don't understand,the skirt is okay but why wear a long jacket again? Was she trying to dress old fashioned or what? If it was shorter and a bit fitted,it would have been manageable. Though I would have prefered if it wasnt a top and a skirt but a long fitted gown smiley

More comments please

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2014
Na wa oh!

So nobody has anything to say about the pic

Come on
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2014
lol...Which kain dressing be this? shey na her house she think she dey?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.