Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Keep A Relationship Going? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep A Relationship Going? (1681 Views)

Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? / I Need To Get A Real Relationship Going: Need Ideas Pls / What Keeps Your Relationship Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Mogten(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Now, many believe money to be the lubricant, some say, it goes on for so long as it's meant to be.... But with longevity and recurrence comes boredom and tiredness. One might be forgiven for thinking, "they ain't even worth the stress", but in truth, you come across people worth holding onto for all that it takes..... Not because they are they are everything to everyone, but because they are the best to someone, you...., their imperfections notwithstanding. In a world full of bad people, the good ones are rare, but when you find that special somebody, the one thing you could risk ruing for the rest of your life and the thing to avoid is letting that one person that meant so much to you at one point slip by... Good things don't occur twice. So my country people, how I fit keep my relationship spicy?
PS: I intend marrying this lady, I really do. Thanks in advance!
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Monicasque(f): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mogten: Now, many believe money to be the lubricant, some say, it goes on for so long as it's meant to be.... But with longevity and recurrence comes boredom and tiredness. One might be forgiven for thinking, "they ain't even worth the stress", but in truth, you come across people worth holding onto for all that it takes..... Not because they are they are everything to everyone, but because they are the best to someone, you...., their imperfections notwithstanding. In a world full of bad people, the good ones are rare, but when you find that special somebody, the one thing you could risk ruing for the rest of your life and the thing to avoid is letting that one person that meant so much to you at one point slip by... Good things don't occur twice. So my country people, how I fit keep my relationship spicy?
PS: I intend marrying this lady, I really do. Thanks in advance!

thank u
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Mogten(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque:

thank u
You're welcome, Monica. Thank you too.
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Beachqueen59(f): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin[color=#770077][/color]Take her out on a suprise date, send her gifts when she list expects it. Go out on group dates. Travel some where together on holidays. Spent the night with on the same bed without sleeping or touching her. smileyTake her out on a suprise date, send her gifts when she list expects it. Go out on group dates. Travel some where together on holidays. Spent the night with on the same bed without sleeping with her or touching her. Do everything you can to please her. Remember relationships are like 2go. And 2go would be really boring without star progress. You must thrive to reach phantom or ultimate. :-D
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Cross my legs while I suck my popcorn with a Straw at same time following.
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Mogten(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beachqueen59: grin[color=#770077][/color]Take her out on a suprise date, send her gifts when she list expects it. Go out on group dates. Travel some where together on holidays. Spent the night with on the same bed without sleeping or touching her. smileyTake her out on a suprise date, send her gifts when she list expects it. Go out on group dates. Travel some where together on holidays. Spent the night with on the same bed without sleeping with her or touching her. Do everything you can to please her. Remember relationships are like 2go. And 2go would be really boring without star progress. You must thrive to reach phantom or ultimate. :-D
wow... That's way to go... Thanks so much! Going by ur moniker, I kind of find it surprising that u did not specifically mention, "take her to the beach"...lol
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Mogten(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
tpacalipse: Cross my legs while I suck my popcorn with a Straw at same time following.
lol... Yessir
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Mogten(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Good people of my land..., I still dey await further responses oooo....
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by preciousan(f): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Beachqueen59: grin[color=#770077][/color]Take her out on a suprise date, send her gifts when she list expects it. Go out on group dates. Travel some where together on holidays. Spent the night with on the same bed without sleeping or touching her. smileyTake her out on a suprise date, send her gifts when she list expects it. Go out on group dates. Travel some where together on holidays. Spent the night with on the same bed without sleeping with her or touching her. Do everything you can to please her. Remember relationships are like 2go. And 2go would be really boring without star progress. You must thrive to reach phantom or ultimate. :-D
nice write up,pls if u can kindly post some the ladies it'll be nice.thanks
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by mylifeisagift(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Keke abeg drop here,...how much? Because i no get money to leave dis thread o..
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Beachqueen59(f): 1:44am On Aug 24, 2013
Mogten: wow... That's way to go... Thanks so much! Going by ur moniker, I kind of find it surprising that u did not specifically mention, "take her to the beach"...lol

ha ha ha grin
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Mynd44: 2:10am On Aug 24, 2013
With all the money in the world, if you are boring and without ideas, you would be unlovable unlike the broke person who knows how to spice things up in his/her little way.

Money ko, cash ni.

You people have a whole bunch of misplaced priorities
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by preciousan(f): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2013
Mynd_44: With all the money in the world, if you are boring and without ideas, you would be unlovable unlike the broke person who knows how to spice things up in his/her little way.

Money ko, cash ni.

You people have a whole bunch of misplaced priorities
pls can you help give tips on how to be lively,what to do,to make it better and lively?
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Mynd44: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2013
preciousan: pls can you help give tips on how to be lively,what to do,to make it better and lively?
This proves my point
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Leysco(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2013
suspend calls for 2weeks. Then resume it. It helps to refresh the relationship
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by texanomaly(f): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2013
Leysco: suspend calls for 2weeks. Then resume it. It helps to refresh the relationship

undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Mynd44: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2013
Leysco: suspend calls for 2weeks. Then resume it. It helps to refresh the relationship
And in that time he/she can forget about you as some other person steps in to comfort him/her.

Where do you people get these silly ideas from?

1 Like

Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Leysco(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
And in that time he/she can forget about you as some other person steps in to comfort him/her.

Where do you people get these silly ideas from?
If you have built a strong intimate and sincere relationship with her, she cannot forget about you easily
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Mynd44: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2013
Leysco:
If you have built a strong intimate and sincere relationship with her, she cannot forget about you easily
You believe that? You really need to go out more
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by texanomaly(f): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2013
Leysco:
Within those two weeks of no communication she can assume you are no longer interested. At the very least, she will be extremely pissed off. Are you serious? Don't call her for two weeks? You may as well say good bye before the two weeks start. When those two weeks are up, she will most likely ignore your call.
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Skinni10ne: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2013
Leysco:

undecided *sigh*

texanomaly: Within those two weeks of no communication she can assume you are no longer interested. At the very least, she will be extremely pissed off. Are you serious? Don't call her for two weeks? You may as well say good bye before the two weeks start. When those two weeks are up, she will most likely ignore your call.

The sad part about this is that i dont really blame him for thinking that way. Some girls will run back to them after those 2 weeks...all in the name of love
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Leysco(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
well, i submit that it may not work for everybody because people are different. It has worked very well for me
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by texanomaly(f): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Leysco: well, i submit that it may not work for everybody because people are different. It has worked very well for me
Then you are dating women with very poor self image. That is rude and selfish. If they go back to you after you ignore them for two weeks, you deserve each other. Sorry guy...I'm just sayin'

Tex
Re: How To Keep A Relationship Going? by Mogten(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
texanomaly:
Then you are dating women with very poor self image. That is rude and selfish. If they go back to you after you ignore them for two weeks, you deserve each other. Sorry guy...I'm just sayin'

Tex
LOL... Like seriously sha

(1) (Reply)

Am In A Delimma, Pls Help. / Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner? / Ladies: Can You Be A Full-time Housewife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.