Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience (2683 Views)

Narrate Your First Heartbreak Experience / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by okooloyun1(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

guy go and remove the picture on your profile,your face be like raining season,as in the picture tells it all of how dumb you are,you look dumb and deaf.spits on your face,cleans spit and spit again and looks at your birth certificate and sees a 16 years old guy spits on you again and gets a cane to give you a bad flogging just like the way one should beat a 6 years old lower thinking fellow,***knocking at your brain saying "anybody home"***no one is responding because definitely your brain is empty so no matter how hard I knock there can never be any response,onyi ara
Bro what is ur stress na me break your heart? You must have had a bad dream, oloshii! you dey spit on ur siblings with ur mouth wey be like rotten kpomo. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

well i;d Love to cheesy
Lol...so, your mission now is to break my heartcry. You shall not succeed gringrin
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by 190theclown: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2013
oko-oloyun:
Bro what is ur stress na me break your heart? You must have had a bad dream, oloshii! you dey spit on ur siblings with ur mouth wey be like rotten kpomo. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by 190theclown: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Baybe: Lol...so, your mission now is to break my heartcry. You shall not succeed gringrin

of cos it would be so easy cheesy
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

of cos it would be so easy cheesy
Depart from me angry angry
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by macklef(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
beckers: My own goes like dis right now I hardly love any babe cos I feel all of dem are after money and material things.
My girl frd was dating my cousin, she never knew, until my cousin was telling me about d babe, how nice caring she is, he showed me d pic, as I saw it I was shocked and told him dis is also my babe, he laught and said am joker, we plan and invited d girl, and she came and saw us she accepted me and deny my cousin dat she don't knows my cousin, cos I have 2 flashy honda spider and Camry big daddy, and my cousin is poor, thought I knew her luv 4 me was fake. I brokeup immediately.

My second date is my frd introduce his babe to me, d next day d babes called me and said she loves me, I as shocked, she nearly raped me, I told d boyfrd and d boyfrd said its lie, I called d babe over and she deny d boyfrd and slap d boyfrd blood gush out, I told her am sorry I can't date here, she cried, cried, I never allow her in my life.

3rd one I put  normal singlet and one local wear and toasted babe she said am not her type, dat she can't date me dat am poor rat, d next day I clean up and look sweet, she saw me  ride, and said she saw me and her in beach making lover trying to appologise I broke up.

So many now I don't have girl friend am just 25yrs old, am scared who trully loves me.

My pin: 26ef7b75. Plz I need your advice

bro take hearts, i can understoodin y girls are afta ur moni, take dis advices goto a bookshop n bought BRIGHTER GRAMMER, read it very well n went to talk to any girl. Aswear she we loves u pass brazillian hare.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
It was when a timber lorry lost its brakes and hit my car. I was so heart broken seeing the hood bent like that. I almost arrested the bastard. Even as the car has been repaired, the mark on the hood still pisses me off and breaks my heart.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by 190theclown: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Baybe: Depart from me angry angry

No tongue

Honey embarassed embarassed
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Abort wetin? Don't you see that she is desperate for a child? Women around that age don't need husband but are more concerned about giving birth.
oko-oloyun:
Op, did dat ur aunty later marry him or she abort the pregnancy.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Luby913: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2021
angry fvck love
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by 190theclown: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
omobabaolowo:

Hello people,can we just share our various heart break experience,here,on this thread,will start with mine.
I got heartbroken recently,by a guy i really cared so much about,that shit hurts,like mad.I met this guy sometime early last year,initially i thought i could never date him,cos he is the opposite,of the qualities,i have always longed for in a guy.Am in my late twenties,and he was my second relationship cos i was one of those girls,that did not start dating early,i had my first boyfriend at age 24,before this second boyfriend,to cut a long story short,this guy and i became really good friends,and we started dating,he was the love of my life,and we were inseperable,i tot i had found the one,and eventually i succumbed,to him,being the guy,to lose my virginity to,even though i had always wanted to keep it,till marriage.After the whole thing,we even became closer,when i woke up in the morning,its his voice i hear,when am about to sleep at night its his voice
one day,these ex-boyfriend of mine and i were gisting,and i told him about my aunty,who is like 37years old but unmarried,i told my boyfriend how i wish i could find a good man for my aunty,immediately,he suggested his uncle,who is also within the same age,with my aunty,who is also searhing,we succeded in hooking them up,and both seemed happy about,and started dating.My bf and i were so glad,that we brought smiles to two people who were searching for love.Like 12 months of my bf and i dating,i started noticing some changes in my bf,he did not used to call,like he used to,and he kept giving excuses,anytime we were supposed to see.At first,i waved it aside,that hes doing that,cos hes busy with work and all.So one day after like almost a month of excuses and not seeing,my bf called and demanded that we see each,that he has done the unforgivable,i initially,thought he waz joking,only for him,to tell me dat,my aunty lured him into dating her,and that both have been dating each other for like two months,and to make matters worse,she was pragnant for him,this is a woman about 10years older than him,he said hes shocked and confused,and asked for forgiveness,and that he did not know what came over him,to have dated a woman,old enough to be his aunt,i was shocked cos not only did he betray,me but he also betrayed his uncle,cos my aunt was the uncle's girlfriend,these betrayal,i have forgiven him though and moved on with my life,but these betrayal has left scars in my heart,and my perception of men.I find it so hard to trust men now and just have this mentality,that no man can be trusted....so pls people in the house,please share ur own heart break experience,so that other people can learn from iy

Make money and leave all these love matter grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Gentle Man You Should Possess / Wrong Comment: Men Can Cheat But Women Must Not Cheat In Marriage. / Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.