Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Men I Need Ur Insight On This One Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men I Need Ur Insight On This One Please! (893 Views)

Men, i Need Your Help. / For The Men.i Mean Real Men. / My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men I Need Ur Insight On This One Please! by hazzel(f): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2008
He is nonchalant, doesnt open up, makes promises and breaks them, apologises quickly just to avoid the discussion and repeats the same mistake shortly after, never admits his wrong doings or sees things from my point of view, always fast to give stupid excuses, talking to him is like speaking to a wall, too lazy and nonchalant to make any efforts in terms of planning dates or surprising me with gifts once in a while. I am always the one making all the effort and i am really getting tired of his ASS.

Talking to him is a problem because he doesnt listen, i have tried writing a letter to him and his response was being angry. I am sick and tired of hearing "things will change" and all of his sweet talks and no actions!! I was there for him for almost 2 yrs thinking that i need to be patient and that NO man is perfect, but now i really feel i wasted my time. When i tell him that we need to end this he begs and cries or says things like "dont worry, i will be great, my future is bright but i am pissed of with you". I have tried but i think after 2 yrs i have been patient enough!

Sorry for this long post but i am angry at myself for having wasted 2 yrs all in the name of being patient with this dude!
Re: Men I Need Ur Insight On This One Please! by AdeNero(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hey I am very sorry well but i think you are with the wrong person trying to make things work for two years and nothing good is coming out from the relationship well for i think you should give him sometime alone and see if he misses you or rather would change and if not i think u should go on with your lie because if you end in marriage with him then i think you are inviting disaster to your home.
Re: Men I Need Ur Insight On This One Please! by buzyDiva(f): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2008
Do u really wanna keep going thru all these?
u know what to do.
Re: Men I Need Ur Insight On This One Please! by frank316(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2008
so u have been suffering and smilling. you have just finish telling us the bad side of him, lets see the good side, which was definately the reazon u were hoping he would change
Re: Men I Need Ur Insight On This One Please! by Alapomeji1: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2008
move on pls!
Re: Men I Need Ur Insight On This One Please! by gabelogan(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2008
@ POSTER,

ITS VERY SIMPLE, HOLA AT UR BOY!!!!!!. I'M DEFINATELY GOIN TREAT U RITE.

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Gift For A Chic / Please, Are There Any Good Girls Out There? / Can You Marry A Lady Out Of Pity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.