Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,702 members, 7,823,982 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121992 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
topeliasu: Sister Ese of God i celebrate you,surely there are 2sides to every story, you see ese,theres more to christainity than being a church goer,christainity is a religion,COZA is not a religion,its obvious you got it wrong from the start no wonder you missed it @ d end, The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly is not a church its an Assembly,(i.e a group of pep gathered together in one place for a common purpose) we r not a generation dat plays church(i.e a building used for christain worship, a particular christain org with its own clergy building and distinct doctrines),we r not self righteous, you see this drama you just pulled on, all of this is on u,

Am a part of Coza's workforce, ilorin chapter, though am currently in abuja, n i attend coza abuja,i simply cannot relate with you, coz i keep 1dering if you were a snitch 4rm day 1,if u went through the trainings i went tru b4 n after i joined d workforce,and if you understood what COZA stands for,obviously u dont, i have told people dat being part of a church doesnt automatically qualify you as a christain,neida does being in the workforce am sure u can relate wit dis, coz even afta you supposedly joined d work force, you carried on your way of life, i cant really call it your past coz its your present, in regards to what you said about the fact that we dress on point to outshine each other,well like any other workforce within or outside a religious sect, its made up of humans n most of the attributes of being human is the flare for competition + jealousy, which can not be void even in d house of God, its glaring dat u came to church every sunday n tuesday, enjoyed d mirage of being amongst us,said i celebrate you to a thousand people, sat on 1 of our lovely chairs, enjoyed d spark and ambience of the hall, u cudnt get ur bottom up, and yet u never connected, if u havent noticed coza is not for the saved, its for the fallen, those who seekd to find the grace to stand again, its home to a lot of people,

Lets say there's a truth in all u said, hahaha, so did he point a gun to ur brain, and then due to your history in waywardness we know your wild enough to differentiate,black from white but you kept on going. Back, awwn we all understand what is wrong with u,you obviously wanted more,

Its a pity our society is not an organized 1, else you'll be sued n wen we win, Coza always win, u'll pay till dat your family wealth dries up,

You remember the story of solomon and david, every saint has a past and every sinner has a future, sincerely find jesus ese, and find peace then find your future, donot touch God's annointed,
#proudly COZA

Excuse me missy! She said it was an affair no where did she mention physical force except mind games. Be proud of your church but do not stuffle the truth. Evil prevails when the good choose silence in your case sides. Pray for her and your pastor instead of asking her silly questions.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Where do u take ur sk or alomo.I go like go dere.hypnosis ko?cholera?ur motuh like sist
A na?make she support d hoe like u..she is reasoning as a lady who has brain and no beans in her head should...eses friend.go to her fb page and u will knw she is a pathetic slut I would love to dump cum into also.
spicy v:

No oh! Why are you twisting the marra like this na sista? She was in a trance, she was hypnotised and now the hypnosis don clear so she wants to save other women as the super woman she has now become.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by lamiya: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wether or not, this girl's story is true, it remains a fact that such things happen. She ought to show the evidence she has.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=Julieccentric]The flesh is truly weak..Chai! Ese, Biodun and the Body of Christ needs our prayers..[quote]

the flesh is weak but the d1kc is hard........and the girls are willing, like ese

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by baslone: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
From Towergate to Wonderland, what do you expect from a church that has its roots from beer parlours.

Nonetheless, Hate him or Love him, as for me I always give my props to peops that understand their hustle.

And Biodun does!

RESPECT!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
lyneetemanna: first you said you met him years ago,then u said six months ago,get it right, when did it happen give dates.Ese you said abuse then an affair,Reading true it is an affair,u consented,and you opened your legs wide open and it was sooo good,u went again daily.your body wanted it,u longed for it.you insulted the manned of God,callinn him a nigga,u shuld re think about who u are.read about Rahab in the bible.what is d correlation with Jesus saves and you sleeping with him.Read your bible daily.

This girl thumping the 'abuse' card is absolutely ludicrous, but using it as an excuse to exempt the pastor of his actions is even more ludicrous and a symptom of the 'sheeple' mentality.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by badmeat(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hmm!obula ha mati!shocked
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Go sidon somewhere...u be eskeshi self
sweetcheecks:

Excuse me missy! She said it was an affair no where did she mention physical force except mind games. Be proud of your church but do not stuffle the truth. Evil prevails when the good choose silence in your case sides. Pray for her and your pastor instead of asking her silly questions.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

stop preaching to the pebbles -
i don't give a flying fück about the pastor. he's not the one screaming from the rooftop or pleading for public sympathy. he has asked for forgiveness in private, confessed to a fellow pastor and he has moved on.

ese should also move on.....

which civilised countries are we talking about here? how many civilised countries have you been to know what obtains there? did clinton resign for sleeping with his secretary? even pastor odulele that went to prison in the UK for child räpe is back in the church and they still have about 5,000 members in their congregation(every sunday)

do you people go to the church for the pastor or you go there to serve your creator and leave drama alone? this is why most of you nigerians are wired wrongly. the pastor controls your minds. if the pastors ask you to eat your faeces, some of you would oblige without questioning him.

you are a consummate knucklehead...
the pastor initiated what? did he hypnotise her? a full grown adult does not know her right from her wrong? so if the pastor was gay, and you were the one in ese's shoes, you would let him fück you because "the pastor initiated all these"? you must be functioning on a single digit IQ.

i dunno about you but by 16, i could tell what is right from what is wrong. if after 30 years of your life, you still need your mum to spoonfeed you about basic things like how to avoid sleeping with your pastor then you have a huge problem.

it then means one can mathematically express your age is inversely proportional to your IQ. you are growing down. why eat solids? you should still be taking baby foods draped in pampers with a bib & a pacifier.

You are still not getting but you are excussed becouse you a man and have never been a girl servant at church. Any how my mom does not tell whats right from wrong but sends the fear of God to those who are hunters to devour their so called sheep and save me from such disgusting encounters. Its a plan we have to avoid uncomfortable situations.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ topellasu: I find it really hard to believe the story! Not just because I KNOW the girl is unstable but because the story is flawed!

If you ask her now how long she was trained before she entered workforce, erm, erm, go enter!

Can you believe that sometime ago, I overhead a young lady encouraging another to visit COZA, saying all sorts of wonderful things but categorically stated that she went only once, thoroughly enjoyed the service but will NEVER go back there! When asked her reasons, she refused to give any but kept saying the pastor is sooo young, in a silly manner. Only for a brother to tell me that the lady said whenever she sees pastor Biodun, she has lustful thoughts! Choi!!! shocked At least she advised herself and jejely quit visiting.

Imagine if the lady kept visiting and is also mentally disturbed, she no go begin spread her fantasies as reality? Na waah! Oturugbeke!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

that verse is for the lesser mortals - pastors are anointed apostles.
Is that all you can say!!

my pastor could be a cannibal for all i care - his salvation or destruction does not affect me one jot! i go to church to pray, do my due diligence and vamoose. you pastor worshippers should borrow a leaf!
Who looks like a pastor worshipper here? Me or you?? Na wa oh!

you must have been conceived via anäl sex - that's the only theory that can explain how much of an arsëhole you are. don't even get me started about your mother - she's a village whorë.....
You really learnt a lot of things oh!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
topeliasu: Sister Ese of God i celebrate you,surely there are 2sides to every story, you see ese,theres more to christainity than being a church goer,christainity is a religion,COZA is not a religion,its obvious you got it wrong from the start no wonder you missed it @ d end, The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly is not a church its an Assembly,(i.e a group of pep gathered together in one place for a common purpose) we r not a generation dat plays church(i.e a building used for christain worship, a particular christain org with its own clergy building and distinct doctrines),we r not self righteous, you see this drama you just pulled on, all of this is on u,

Am a part of Coza's workforce, ilorin chapter, though am currently in abuja, n i attend coza abuja,i simply cannot relate with you, coz i keep 1dering if you were a snitch 4rm day 1,if u went through the trainings i went tru b4 n after i joined d workforce,and if you understood what COZA stands for,obviously u dont, i have told people dat being part of a church doesnt automatically qualify you as a christain,neida does being in the workforce am sure u can relate wit dis, coz even afta you supposedly joined d work force, you carried on your way of life, i cant really call it your past coz its your present, in regards to what you said about the fact that we dress on point to outshine each other,well like any other workforce within or outside a religious sect, its made up of humans n most of the attributes of being human is the flare for competition + jealousy, which can not be void even in d house of God, its glaring dat u came to church every sunday n tuesday, enjoyed d mirage of being amongst us,said i celebrate you to a thousand people, sat on 1 of our lovely chairs, enjoyed d spark and ambience of the hall, u cudnt get ur bottom up, and yet u never connected, if u havent noticed coza is not for the saved, its for the fallen, those who seekd to find the grace to stand again, its home to a lot of people,

Lets say there's a truth in all u said, hahaha, so did he point a gun to ur brain, and then due to your history in waywardness we know your wild enough to differentiate,black from white but you kept on going. Back, awwn we all understand what is wrong with u,you obviously wanted more,

Its a pity our society is not an organized 1, else you'll be sued n wen we win, Coza always win, u'll pay till dat your family wealth dries up,

You remember the story of solomon and david, every saint has a past and every sinner has a future, sincerely find jesus ese, and find peace then find your future, donot touch God's annointed,

#proudly COZA
oya sue na ! Akpa amu pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hear this i.d.i.o.t!

#proudly COZA

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Noted...
baslone: From Towergate to Wonderland, what do you expect from a church that has its roots from beer parlours.

Nonetheless, Hate him or Love him, as for me I always give my props to peops that understand their hustle.

And Biodun does!

RESPECT!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
wow, a whole week of f.ornicating adultery and the lady expects a pat on the back?

my dear, just chalk it down as a "paris" moment and move on to your next target.

the first day you were in a trance, the next 6 days nko?

na so the pastor's jazz strong reach?

your story is underdone sweetie!

and at which point was she paying for his hotel room, i personally dont see why the man should pay for his own hotel room when he's the one doing her a favour? Bringing her some hunkness all the way from nigeria, she needs to show some appreciation and stop badmouthing him. undecided
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sammyzacks(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is trash.the aim to to discredit the young pastor . Why share it on Nairaland? Why not with people that can influence the situation.Everything about this is total crap. Put it on facebook, let other church members confirm that tgey truly know you as a member.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:
You are still not getting but you are excussed becouse you a man and have never been a girl servant at church. Any how my mom does not tell whats right from wrong but sends the fear of God to those who are hunters to devour their so called sheep and save me from such disgusting encounters. Its a plan we have to avoid uncomfortable situations.

maybe you should stop putting yourself in situations where you can be taken advantage of. your mum is not going to be with you forever - grow up and stop relying on your mum to ward off your predators. nothing attracts a man more than a decisive firm woman......

homesteady:
Is that all you can say!!

i have got loads in my ammo.....

Who looks like a pastor worshipper here? Me or you?? Na wa oh!

you are the pastor worshipper - the type that believes pastors are angels sent from heaven without their wings. the type that believes a pastor can have no blemish at all. surely, you must be living in a parallel universe.

You really learnt a lot of things oh!

of course - i learnt to put obdurate wänkers like yourself in their place.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
baslone: From Towergate to Wonderland, what do you expect from a church that has its roots from beer parlours.

And Biodun does!

RESPECT!!

Errm, bros or sis or brosis, please read about Simon peter and Saul who later became Paul in the bible. Read about who they WHERE and who they BECAME when they encountered CHRIST.

Thank you Sir/Ma
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Good she spoke out. Women need to know these things, cos some of us may have forgotten or were never told that a man is a man whether pastor, your boss, your male mentor, your president, even your father. No man is above the call of an erect di..ck, never ever forget that. All are capable of raping human and goat, if it were not a crime. Ese, when women read your story it will make them think twice about that 'brother' or 'uncle'. See every man as a potential predator. Thanks for the revealing exposé. Spread the word sister. That's my own take home message. A man is a dangerous creature.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
wow, a whole week of f.ornicating adultery and the lady expects a pat on the back?

my dear, just chalk it down as a "paris" moment and move on to your next target.

the first day you were in a trance, the next 6 days nko?

na so the pastor's jazz strong reach?

your story is underdone sweetie!

and at which point was she paying for his hotel room, i personally dont see why the man should pay for his own hotel room when he's the one doing her a favour? Bringing her some hunkness all the way from nigeria, she needs to show some appreciation.

In some states in the US his wife could sue her for alienation of affection
This is obviously a case of a woman scorned
Any intelligent person can see through this

If the woman is not trying to pin the man down with belle,she is alleging this and that
I am surprised she didn't carry belle as solid proof of her adventure

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ebosed: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
You truly need help to overcome this. email me at prudentpentium@yahoo.com
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rhowly(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Sorry oo if my post offended you...

Its just that you silenced the voice of reasoning in you when you observed the abnormalities at COZA and tried to justify it by alluring it to Solomon.

I only showed you that Solomon's opulence led to his downfall. Remember that becos of Solomon the kingdom of Israel had to be divided with the house of David governing just two tribes.

Anyway I'm on the verge of Atheism though,not interested in the biblical God nor his thiefing pastors
Now I get where you coming from. But just cos I have other facts which give me a less biased or more complete view albeit different from yours doesn't mean I silenced the voice of reason. Cos if I judged COZAs appearance which in no way compares with the temple Solomon built then I judge Solomon, even though he pleased God. But Solomons opulence was the reason for his downfall...wisdom ironically was Ecc 2:1-11 esp 8&10. But id like private convo if u don't mind. Just wanna share y I believe in God. If ure interested
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
The way dos gals fantasize of fuckkin pastorsu wud think its sometin else.its nt even about d money.I think there is a cup in heaven they wud like to collect...obviously dis gals dream of bleeping dis man came tru and did not want it to end...long thing.
coogar:

maybe you should stop putting yourself in situations where you can be taken advantage of. your mum is not going to be with you forever - grow up and stop relying on your mum to ward off your predators. nothing attracts a man more than a decisive firm woman......

i have got loads in my ammo.....

you are the pastor worshipper - the type that believes pastors are angels sent from heaven without their wings. the type that believes a pastor can have no blemish at all. surely, you must be living in a parallel universe.

of course - i learnt to put obdurate wänkers like yourself in their place.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
sammyzacks: This is trash.the aim to to discredit the young pastor . Why share it on Nairaland? Why not with people that can influence the situation.Everything about this is total crap. Put it on facebook, let other church members confirm that tgey truly know you as a member.

She used to go to COZA. She is also very troubled. She desperately needs to see that she needs professional help.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

You must lack understanding
There are many facets to this story just by her own account and her words already betray her
We have not heard from the other side, have we

Is she of age?
Is she mentally stable?
Did she willingly consent ?

If the answers are all yes,she has no issues
That is a good place to start before we start talking about his MOG status
The pastor is a man with blood in his veins before he became an MOG isn't that so?

If you come quoting the Bible i may out quote you
You may have missed the part about being a source of temptation or seduction or causing someone to fall
Open that Bible you call a scam yet quoted from and read it well
The Pastor didn't go to her room remember

SHe took a cab and went to his hotel room
SHe followed him to the room
She accompanied him to the roof
SHe choose to drink alcohol
She walked over and sat on his lap and ended up in bed
And did that over and over and over again un coerced
He didn't put a gun to her head

At any point above she should have walked away but chose to be there and do those things because she had a plan and a motive to achieve fame afterwards
How do we know she didn't initiate them?
Women like men in authority and chase men in authority,that is a known fact,
There are females waiting in the wings to sleep with MOGs and men in positions of power

And when it goes sour they want to destroy those men

So in conclusion,(asssuming the story is true) that the girl is the devil,the evil child and MOG a stellar candidate of the christian life?

Daily I loose my faith in christianity more not because of the MOG nooo but the way some christians exempt these MEN who you rightly pointed out as mere men, from scrutinity.

And must you quote the immunity clause ' touch not my annointed'?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are soo right my dear, here is evidence of what you said @ the bold. The guy was the founder of the church but had to resign and moved to the US after confessing to the church.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/his-people-and-his-shame-1.106691#.UheCXHot0R4
thank you oooo, uhm. We rili hv to realise that the business of being a pastor is nt beans, i think many shld take smtime to read that book, 'God's Generals' by RichardLiardon. Lets also consider that 'we can always ''prove'' that we are right, but is the Lord convinced?' Prov 16:2

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
I will be in moi local church next Sunday. Good things shall and should not pass me by jare. And, I must ogle in 3D sef - lecherous oo, I no care.

In JZ's voice, I luv girls girls girls . . .
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by prologue: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
topeliasu: enjoyed d mirage of being...
Reminds me of the movie, "the devil's advocate"

donot touch God's annointed:
classic scam to make people shut up, even those dt called themselves to d ministry.

#proudly COZA
Well, u just registered this handle...it speaks a lot
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
D pastor sabi na..he wear codom.belle how

She go find anoda pastor...she still deh husstle..if dem no use her do blood money before she see dat man she deh jump about for.

babyosisi:

In some states in the US his wife could sue her for alienation of affection
This is obviously a case of a woman scorned
Any intelligent person can see through this

If the woman is not trying to pin the man down with belle,she is alleging this and that
I am surprised she didn't carry belle as solid proof of her adventure
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

I cannot argue with you there you are 100%right but if you go to my first post you will se where I said I avoid such situation like a plague. Was just putting myself in Ese situation for a minute. Thanks anyhow. wink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
ebosed: You truly need help to overcome this. email me at prudentpentium@yahoo.com

You will be next, na Aljazeera network dem go table your matter! Are you a qualified psychiatrist? If no then don't say I no warn you oh! Hmmm.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sharpman1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2013

#proudly COZA

COZA Worker,

Aside this Sister Ese, i also know of two similar stories involving your Pastor.

1. As far back as 2002 or 2003 in Ilorin, long before the Abuja church was planted. A certain sister was taken advantage of by the same pastor, the scandal was hurriedly covered up so most people did not hear about it. Even the lady's mum (she's based in Ilorin) was involved. I know the lady personally.

2. The second one involved a family friend. I don't have enough details about this one.

Based on the previous information i have, i am not surprised as i believe he is a serial offender.

Bottom line, don't worship your pastor because he is human and can fall into sin. When you go to church, you should only focus on God.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.