Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121902 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:
Mtcheew! Some part of the BIBLe are not meant for pastors?

shut that cesspit you call a mouth, you hypocritical twit.

LOL! Then what are pastors supposed to be?? Perpetual sinners? Or cannibals as you implied?? Or maybe pastor biodun is a perfert example of who a pastor should be! Go and read your Bible, you'll see how a pastor is supposed to behave!

preach the word, pray, share the grace. i am only concerned with his behaviour on the altar. i can't be bothered about his personal life. he's human and every human being has a weakness. seeing that you are a vöyeur, it's not beyond you to spy on your pastor with a telescope. you are a useless fellow...,

Please someone that grew up in a brothel does not have any moral justification to partake in such a Religious matter! So I'll advice you go and discuss Yo' momma in another thread,cause you are good at it

oh shut up with your holier than thou attitude.
you are nothing but a pharisee, you come online to talk a good game whereas you have been pilfering the church offering. gibbons like you make me sick - you are a boil on the arsë of humanity!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

Yeees duurlyn! I don ask you question tire in previous posts, you no answer. Gooood to see ya. smiley

My....! shocked I'm trying to believe you're still on nairaland... I don miss you tire...
(I'll have to go through my previous posts seriously.. shocked )

Goooooooood to see you too darling spice..! cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Oh boy.how u know say na doggy
coogar:

victim my foot....
she can only sell that to daft nigerians....manipulative women use the same formula. sleep with a famous man, if he stops picking my calls then i would expose him. if he doesn't give me money, i would expose him. the modus operandi is always the same....

she slept with him for 7 days and she wants us to believe she did not plan it so? women who get carried away with the first encounter weep for their disgraceful actions and run away from the man. however, ese kept going back for more döggystyle positions!

ese should represent nigeria in the next edition of BBA
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

If Jesus was female and Ese will she go to see a married man alone in a hotel room?
Wlll she get amorous with him
Will she drink knowing where it led
Will she sit on the laps of a married man
Will she allow herself to be used of the devil to help him violate his calling and marriage vows again and again

And if JESUS was Ese, he would have confessed his sins!
And that's what she has done!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by joeanointing(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Worship God don't worship men, trust God don't trust men, reverence God don't reverence men, honour God don't honour men. Only God is perfect!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
sharp man:

Lol......

As per the first one, i know for sure as i personally know the lady that was involved, but no evidence as i was not there when the nacking took place.

For the second one, i heard from a reliable source.

Oga sharpman, this your fabu no sharp at all! The "Illorin" girl you are claiming to know personally, that story is on Ese's blog,and the girl said she and the pastor did everything aprt from sleeping together.

That story sef still get half past 17 eye!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

My....! shocked I'm trying to believe you're still on nairaland... I don miss you tire...
(I'll have to go through my previous posts seriously.. shocked )

Goooooooood to see you too darling spice..! cheesy

Lol, actually, I have been off the scene. Even forgot my password when I tried logging in recently.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Raimond(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Biodun ni, Ese ko...all I know is that, there will be surprises in heaven...Datzall!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
apart from the fact that the dude is a pastor and certain ppl expect him to behave in a certain way, i see nothing wrong here, both of them had sex, thats all, the girl had time enough to stop proceedings but didnt, she enjoyed his compnay, his wine and his d1kc and is now trying to blackmail him probably because some other girl, maybe the choir member, is now enjoying the favours of the pastors member.

the pastor should apologise to his church for deceiving them and not the girl
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Zemhen1: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
zeelo2014: In my opinion,u brought this upon yourself. You went to the hotel,entered the room alone,sat on his lap & enjoyed the smooching + the tin. And you also indulged in these several times. For people to believe your story and also the only help u can give yourself & others in such situations is to make all evidences public,call logs,voice recordings,anything you can lay your hands on, cos if this your claim is true, he has to be exposed for good & for Christianity.

To some extent I have to support him, don't forget you are not his first victim neither will you be the last, don't let anyone else go through what you went through ..........but know your limits it could back fire on you ........come to think of it! Where was your mum in all of this?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sharpman1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

Oga sharpman, this your fabu no sharp at all! The "Illorin" girl you are claiming to know personally, that story is on Ese's blog,and the girl said she and the pastor did everything aprt from sleeping together.

That story sef still get half past 17 eye!

Lol, you don't know me and i don't know you.

My story is not fabu at all. She was a medical student at the university of Ilorin and she was based in Ilorin. I know the girl from secondary school. She was a worker in COZA Ilorin her mum and the Pastor's spiritual father (another pastor in Ilorin) was also involved. The whole thing was buried so a lot of people did not know.

If u like believe, if you like no believe but i know the Pastor is a serial offender so i am not surprised by this new story.

By the way, what do you mean by did everything apart from sleeping together. I have not seen the story on Ese's blog and it may well be someone else since i know of more than one occasion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

shut that cesspit you call a mouth, you hypocritical twit.

Ok! You also should shut up!

preach the word, pray, share the grace. i am only concerned with his behaviour on the altar. i can't be bothered about his personal life. he's human and every human being has a weakness. seeing that you are a vöyeur, it's not beyond you to spy on your pastor with a telescope. you are a useless fellow...,
You just keep on proving that you are a Christian just for Religion sake!
Haven't you heard of this word Leadership by example??

oh shut up with your holier than thou attitude.
you are nothing but a pharisee, you come online to talk a good game whereas you have been pilfering the church offering. gibbons like you make me sick - you are a boil on the arsë of humanity!
At least I don't follow my pastor to sleep with church members!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by oluwagbami(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
. As much as I don't support extramarital/ adultery.....but this Is a case of two consenting adults while the fun lasted.... Now that she's feeling bad about it and she wanted to talk... She ought to have called the Pastor and thrashed it out one-on-one... This public broadcast won't help her cause at all it will only ostracise her the more and the blame placed on her for accepting to get involved with a married Pastor and getting laid the first night...... My question is..... WHAT EXACTLY IS HER MOTIVE?.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jajad: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
topeliasu: Sister Ese of God i celebrate you,surely there are 2sides to every story, you see ese,theres more to christainity than being a church goer,christainity is a religion,COZA is not a religion,its obvious you got it wrong from the start no wonder you missed it @ d end, The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly is not a church its an Assembly,(i.e a group of pep gathered together in one place for a common purpose) we r not a generation dat plays church(i.e a building used for christain worship, a particular christain org with its own clergy building and distinct doctrines),we r not self righteous, you see this drama you just pulled on, all of this is on u,

Am a part of Coza's workforce, ilorin chapter, though am currently in abuja, n i attend coza abuja,i simply cannot relate with you, coz i keep 1dering if you were a snitch 4rm day 1,if u went through the trainings i went tru b4 n after i joined d workforce,and if you understood what COZA stands for,obviously u dont, i have told people dat being part of a church doesnt automatically qualify you as a christain,neida does being in the workforce am sure u can relate wit dis, coz even afta you supposedly joined d work force, you carried on your way of life, i cant really call it your past coz its your present, in regards to what you said about the fact that we dress on point to outshine each other,well like any other workforce within or outside a religious sect, its made up of humans n most of the attributes of being human is the flare for competition + jealousy, which can not be void even in d house of God, its glaring dat u came to church every sunday n tuesday, enjoyed d mirage of being amongst us,said i celebrate you to a thousand people, sat on 1 of our lovely chairs, enjoyed d spark and ambience of the hall, u cudnt get ur bottom up, and yet u never connected, if u havent noticed coza is not for the saved, its for the fallen, those who seekd to find the grace to stand again, its home to a lot of people,

Lets say there's a truth in all u said, hahaha, so did he point a gun to ur brain, and then due to your history in waywardness we know your wild enough to differentiate,black from white but you kept on going. Back, awwn we all understand what is wrong with u,you obviously wanted more,

Its a pity our society is not an organized 1, else you'll be sued n wen we win, Coza always win, u'll pay till dat your family wealth dries up,

You remember the story of solomon and david, every saint has a past and every sinner has a future, sincerely find jesus ese, and find peace then find your future, donot touch God's annointed,

#proudly COZA

Disgusting! Amazingly, not a word for his anointed pastor.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji: U be hoeloshi for dis message and I got ur previous message wrong.I am sorry about dat.me and u no fit be matt
E...and I know no ASUU as I never deal wit dem wen me a deh school.no vecks for ma msg again I get it wrong but say I dumb?u be olonsho for dat

Poor home training, wrong peer association, poor understanding of the English language and unwillingness to improve on yourself. I asked you a question, "are you too dumb" tell me the language you understand and I will hire a translator! I get where you are coming from. Its pathetic. SMH
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:
Ok! You also should shut up!

make me, you homoerotic peasant....

You just keep on proving that you are a Christian just for Religion sake!
Haven't you heard of this word Leadership by example??

i have seen more intelligent silverback apes in chester zoo. your pastor's leadership or lack of it does not guarantee you eternal life. you are such a fool, you have the brain capacity of a pubic louse.

At least I don't follow my pastor to sleep with church members!

how are we sure?
you could be a statutory räpist for all we know. these things are not written in the head. armed robbers that came to raid the previous night are sometimes part of the
sympathisers the following morning. if you marry a tool like yourself, you would produce idïots....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
@belabela. U have done what is right and owe no one any explanation. People might see u in a different light but forget that the pastor was mis-leading all along and am sure this happens with some other pastors. Trust me, u wd do just fine and pls hold ur head up high and never look back. U deserve better. I truly admire your courage speaking out. Pls Inbox me @ tajzid@gmail.com so we talk. Take care of u always. Ciao
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
sharp man:

My story is not fabu at all. She was a medical student at the university of Ilorin and she was based in Ilorin. I know the girl from secondary school. She was a worker in COZA Ilorin her mum and the Pastor's spiritual father (another pastor in Ilorin) was also involved. The whole thing was buried so a lot of people did not know.

If u like believe, if you like no believe but i know the Pastor is a serial offender so i am not surprised by this new story.

By the way, what do you mean by did everything apart from sleeping together. I have not seen the story on Ese's blog and it may well be someone else since i know of more than one occasion.

Ehen! See shocking revs o! Well, I assumed its the same person on Ese's blog because she said she was a student in uniillorin and was a worker too. It was a comment, in response to Ese's story.

It is well oh! I find it sooo hard to believe. Jesus we need you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mayor4(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
jajad:

Disgusting! Amazingly, not a word for his anointed pastor.

very correctly disgusting!
very correctly disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
lola.luv:

Lol. You are not serious....

@topic
May God have mercy.
The church is filled with different people who have their own agenda and reasons for attending church.

I don't believe in all these bro-sis they do up and down But that is not to say all of the people in church are bad.

Bottom line is to attend church and don't think of anyone as an infallible angel...
Lola, so this is where you are, campis blues no dey finish? oya go and update.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Repetealready said I got u wrong and sorry and u still running ur mouth?as dem don train u well?how it con take affect me now or wot u say hoeloshi.
spicy v:

Poor home training, wrong peer association, poor understanding of the English language and unwillingness to improve on yourself. I asked you a question, "are you too dumb" tell me the language you understand and I will hire a translator! I get where you are coming from. Its pathetic. SMH
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

Lol, actually, I have been off the scene. Even forgot my password when I tried logging in recently.

aww...
welcome back... smiley

Hope you're back to stay this time... ¿

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:

And if JESUS was Ese, he would have confessed his sins!
And that's what she has done!

On the pages of the Internet?
To bring ridicule to the Church?
Do you know what confession is and what it should achieve?
When the bible even enjoins Christians not to take a fellow Christian to court but seek to amicably settle

If the confessions she did to her God and the man of GOd she spoke with are not enough to free her soul then she has mental issues and can't get over the affair
She needs a shrink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is Ese Walter's reply on her Blog in the morning today.
Take it or live it, she has done even what the bravest man ever fear to do and that is to expose her personal secrets sins in the public. Can you people accusing do it? Be truthful to yourself.

esewalter
August 23, 2013 at 8:31 am

First off, good morning fellow Nigerians, Christians and who ever else is dissing or supporting on this blog. I want to state first and foremost that I never used the term “sexual abuse” in this post. I have never been sexually abused my entire life. However, I have been on about researching abuse generally because I started to realize the reason I had been how I was was because I didn’t have confidence in myself as a human being and I struggled with self esteem for as long as I can remember. Abuse is not only sexual and what I refer to here is not sexual abuse but psychological (mental and emotional), manipulation and control. These are forms of abuse and this is what I was referring to.
When I joined COZA, I didn’t know my left from my right. I was finding my way and naturally I was drawn to the word and the fact that I thought this was the one church that would help me grow. As for my then pastor Biodun, I really did see him as a god. I knew nothing about God for myself and I wasn’t reading the bible. I felt he was the one that would help me understand and grow. At the time, I had been attending church for less than three years. I will not deny the fact that I lived my life as I pleased all the while I was in University and even afterwards but like every human being knows, there comes a time when you decide to get it together.
Secondly, I am not hurting or broken anymore. The times I mentioned those in the blog, I was talking about what was happening to me at the time. By God’s grace I crawled out of the self-destructive hole I had entered. This experience drove me to dig deeper and understand grace for myself. Not only that, it made me understand how wrong it is to fear ‘men of God’ and even treat them as God. And I dare say, if I didn’t have this experience, I wouldn’t understand what it means to have a relationship with God.
I have asked God for forgiveness, I hold no grudge against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo or anyone displaying ignorance here or elsewhere. I did what I knew to do as it regards meeting church elders. Not just pastor Flo but others and it seemed no one could talk to Pastor Biodun. As for those saying people will loose their faith, I think that would turn out for their good eventually because when you loose your faith because of man,you would then be able to seek God for yourself and find truth. After all, the bible states that He wishes that ALL men come to the knowledge of truth.
Yes we were both guilty,I have not excused myself from the role I played. I was guilty as sin, however, I have come to know better. If you know anything about low self esteem, you would understand why it went on for as long as it did. Looking back, I think I expected him to know better than me but I know better now. That being said, the whole affair ended because I put my foot down. He made all sorts of propositions to me when I returned to Nigeria but I was looking to heal and move forward.
My aim with this blog is to show other ladies who suffered same fate at his hands both in Ilorin and Abuja (some of whom have emailed me but are still trapped in guilt and shame to speak up) that there is nothing to be ashamed of. The clout he has over people can cause them to do thoughtless things but in the end, it’s all out there and I am at peace with myself and with God.
For those calling me a liar, please ask Pastors Biodun Fatoyinbo and Flo if I have lied. I rest my case!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

Do you know what confession is?
When the bible even enjoins Christians not to take a fellow Christian to court but seek to amicably settle
Internet and so what! Look, if you are truly sorry for your sins, you can go any length to expose it. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
I knew the COZA dunce would take over the affairs of the thread to exalt their fallen Pastor. I am not surprised...

One dunce from COZA Ilorin chapter even said - "touch not my anionted" buhahahahahahaha grin

These people are loosing it seriously.. Kai! Hell go full ehnn...

grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rill: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
First of all I would point out that both parties are sinners and need repentance.
That being said, a "spiritually minded" individual would first scold d pastor before moving over to the gal. So that's y am not surprised to see all what coogar and his mates have typed here.

Secondly, i wanna say u "cannot" base ur arguements on d fact that pastors are also humans with flesh and thus can fall into sin "at random". Ok yh der are few times u slip but from all we have read here, the pastor is a constant and a pro adulterer. Common guys!!!!

Last bullet.....
The society choose to crucify a doctor that forgets a surgical equipment inside a patients body, a policeman caught taking bribe and a corrupt politician.....
Why now defend a PASTOR

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by blaqbudafly: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
dis is so damning and embarassing*in Evans Bipi's voice**
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
sammyzacks: This is trash.the aim to to discredit the young pastor . Why share it on Nairaland? Why not with people that can influence the situation.Everything about this is total crap. Put it on facebook, let other church members confirm that tgey truly know you as a member.
I swear you are a member of his church. By the way, was it Ese that shared this news on nairaland here? Look, she was BOLD enough to expose her secrets sins by making it public on her Blog http://esewalter./2013/08/22/my-affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza/ and you are here speaking rice and beans. May God help you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

To bring ridicule to the Church?
Do you know what confession is and what it should achieve?

If the confessions she did to her God and the man of GOd she spoke with are not enough to free her soul then she has mental issues and can't get over the affair
She needs a shrink

1 PETER 4: 17
" For the time has come for judgment, and it must begin with God's
household. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits
those who have never obeyed God's Good News?

Christians!!! Read your BIBLE, stop reading your Pastors' Sugar coated lips!

His lips can take you to hell...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
sharp man:

Confession number 8 in less than 24hrs,I dey count am.I need a married woman to come and tell us her own story how a pastor nearly bleeped her and as usual she escaped,like they always do anyway in confession stories
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by NeoXVI: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
I attended this church in Unilorin then. I have to admit that the man can teach the word. Really. But apparently, it wasn't out of a desire to do the work of God, but to impress and hypnotize young minds so he could have his way with our money and sex with the girls. I was never one to worship or fawn over a pastor, and even though I was a worker, I never really got close to them, and I liked it that way.

Most of my friends hated the church cause of all the "fakeness" there and how everyone wanted to be the best-dressed even when you could see on their faces how poor they were with their sunken temples and prominent cheekbones. None of that bothered me though. I just wanted to hear the word. O tan.

Even back then I had friends who told me about how the man made passes at them or slept with someone they knew. But I just thought it was because they didn't like him. As soon as I read this story, it all came together for me. I believe her completely. All the parts fits together. The mannerisms she described of the pastor and how pastor Flo reacted to it. I could just imagine those exactly.

Since this story broke yesterday, I have been hearing tales of other pastors and what goes on in churches. To Nigerians I would say: I don't believe in your version of God anymore. He's either phony or he doesn't exist. Not because of this charlatan pastor, but because I've been thinking about it since I've been in the US. The whites believe in hard work and using the talents God gave you. The result is a developed country that harnesses the capabilities and potentials of all its citizens. We, Nigerians, are brainwashed from childhood that it is not by power or might, it is not of him that willeth or runneth, etc. hence absolving us of responsibility for our own lives and its outcomes and placing everything in the hands of a god that hasn't been favorable to us. Look at our country. Even with all the religion going on there... nothing to be proud about. I could go on and on but I'll just stop here.

Very sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.