Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121921 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by charmingeyes(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
madam, i think if you're alone with a man and he brings out a bottle of beer or johnny walker, do you assume he wants to pray?

anyway, in as much as I wouldn't wanna blame anyone, I think She lacked the affirmative strenght to say no, even though the whole scenario is a serious one. I advice she continues to talk to someone trustworthy, the healing doesn't just end at such revelation. It only scratches the matter and brings a form od pseudohealing. Thanks
Ese Walter or anyone else in such situation can call for talks 08032331128
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1:
Confession number 8 in less than 24hrs,I dey count am.I need a married woman to come and tell us her own story how a pastor nearly bleeped her and as usual she escaped,like they always do anyway in confession stories
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mrmetoo1: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
It's really amazing to see people defend the pastor. Both of them sinned, no doubt about that but he's a man of God! Does that no mean anything to people anymore Everyone sins, yes! Everyone has weaknesses, Yes! But he's a pastor, if you have that weakness do no invite a girl to your room when you're alone. Let's not get this twisted also, this is no weakness, this was a very well calculated move. He doesn't deserve to preach on a pulpit. For people saying "I don't care about his personal life" OMG!! You should, especially if he's your pastor. These are the people responsible for helping people with their salvation. If a pastor is doing that and its ok, a choir member will look at that and think "after all if a pastor can fall for that who am I to resist it?" So where does it end? Then what's the point of everything being preached?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
rill: First of all I would point out that both parties are sinners and need repentance.
That being said, a "spiritually minded" individual would first scold d pastor before moving over to the gal. So that's y am not surprised to see all what coogar and his mates have typed here.

scold the pastor? even without hearing his own side of the story? where were you when intelligence was being distributed in heaven?

Secondly, i wanna say u "cannot" base ur arguements on d fact that pastors are also humans with flesh and thus can fall into sin "at random". Ok yh der are few times u slip but from all we have read here, the pastor is a constant and a pro adulterer. Common guys!!!!

pastors sin every blessed day, they are humans. they are not supernatural beings. everyone born of flesh is a perpetual sinner. i dunno why nigerians are gassed up about sins.

Last bullet.....
The society choose to crucify a doctor that forgets a surgical equipment inside a patients body, a policeman caught taking bribe and a corrupt politician.....
Why now defend a PASTOR

you can take him to court......mr pastor crucifier!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by NeoXVI: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

On the pages of the Internet?
To bring ridicule to the Church?
Do you know what confession is and what it should achieve?
When the bible even enjoins Christians not to take a fellow Christian to court but seek to amicably settle

If the confessions she did to her God and the man of GOd she spoke with are not enough to free her soul then she has mental issues and can't get over the affair
She needs a shrink

Stop attacking the girl. She may not be a victim but the pastor is definitely a charlatan. He it is who has a crowd of church members that he deceives. Not her. She did great by exposing him. Same way we want our policemen and politicians exposed, that should also happen to pastors and everyone else who has a responsibility to the public. That is how societies cleanse themselves - by naming and shaming.

You're an intelligent woman. I just hope you're not one of those that fawn over these charlatans called MOG

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jaybee3(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Naija pastors are enjoying mehn tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biolabee(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Guyman02: There are some words I used to hear in my growing up days as a Catholic about olden days Pentecostal churches like Assemblies of God, Deeper Life, Christian fellowship and some others from my friends then who spent time memorising bible verses while we Catholics crammed our Catechism Books. Those words I cannot remember the last time I have heard them from any TV or Radio preacher such as:
SIN is a reproach unto God, For all have Sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
You need salvation to make heaven.
Heaven is real and Hell is real for all Sinners
My brother my sister where will you spend eternity?
Oh Sinner Man where will you run to ?

It is obvious that the words highlighted have been lost in the new generation churches today. All you hear are:
Wealth
Wealth
Wealth

Poverty is not our portion.
Our God is not a poor God.
Even the Lord wore designers clothing and that was why the bible said 'the soldiers shared his clothing among themselves' and his under garment was seamless in linen cloth. According to them, If the garment was not designers the soldiers wouldn't share it among among themselves.

The congregation these days are encapsulated by these celebrities with flowing words calling themselves MOG and cant resist falling into temptation at little prompting these businessmen especially ladies. Some of whom go as far as thinking that it is a Sin to refuse the advances of a MOG.
There is a lesson to be learnt here, that is the two of them did the wrong thing and we should not be the ones to judge them; but they should ask for forgiveness from their creator and those the have hurt by these revelations and exposures.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
peppy luv: Bokoharam bi-tch! Ur oustaz was caught fvckin a man in cameroon but bein d muslim ba-stards u all are, that topic isn't on front page! Murderers for ur information I beat up an Imam(he was a corper then and just came back from sudan) that wanted to molest me in d middle of d night when I was doin my teaching practise in fggc bwari! He was smallish nd thin so my size was an advantage! Only God knws d number of students he messed up while givin them koran lessons in his room. Hypocrites!

Madam, your rant has nothing to do with this thread.

Stop picking on people- mukina is also a muslim but you cant address her in this manner because you know she'll ban the heck out of your behind.

Seems you think you've identified a soft target.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pataki: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ever since my eyes have opened to the madness of Nigerian churches and their so-called leaders, I have made a personal resolution never to attend any Nigerian church again.

Quite interesting though, one of Pastor Biodun's PA is my good friend on facebook. Everytime a photo of him is tagged on facebook from this COZA thingy, it is always to show how well dressed he is. Does this church make room for charity or salvation programmes in their society? Or it is all about wealth wealth and more selfish wealth?

Churches in Nigeria totally stink! If a Nigerian is involved, I am more wary.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by chuks418(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pipo just sit nd start postin useless stories.may God forgv who ever posted dis
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rill: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

pastors sin every blessed day, they are humans. they are not supernatural beings. everyone born of flesh is a perpetual sinner. i dunno why nigerians are gassed up about sins.

If really that's ur definition of a "PASTOR" then I give up on u.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
There is just something about this story that makes me question the girl's motive.

If the pastor was not popular maybe of a small church would she have made this public 'confession'?

I am thinking this is a case of wounded ego or pride. Something else must have gone down between her and the pastor. She almost attributed her kissing him to being 'jazzed'. Puhleeeaaaassse! Her motive is questionable.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:
I knew the COZA dunce would take over the affairs of the thread to exalt their fallen Pastor. I am not surprised...

One dunce from COZA Ilorin chapter even said - "touch not my anionted" buhahahahahahaha grin

These people are loosing it seriously.. Kai! Hell go full ehnn...

I celebrate yooou. smiley
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
rill:
If really that's ur definition of a "PASTOR" then I give up on u.

i think you should give up on life.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Godsproxy: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Cheap blackmail!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

i think you should give up on life.....

I give up on you..

You need to take tutorials on religious studies..

Ask your tutor the meaning of the following;

1. Pastor
2. Church
3. Sin
4. Temptation
5. Lust
6. Holiness
and lastly,
7. Stup¡dity..

@Spicy-v... I celebrate you too smiley
*winks*

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

I give up on you..
You need to take tutorials on religious studies..
Ask your tutor the meaning of the following;

1. Pastor
2. Church
3. Sin
4. Temptation
5. Lust
6. Holiness
and lastly,
7. Stup¡dity..

you have a splinter in your sphincter....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
poshdiva: There is just something about this story that makes me question the girl's motive.

If the pastor was not popular maybe of a small church would she have made this public 'confession'?

I am thinking this is a case of wounded ego or pride. Something else must have gone down between her and the pastor. She almost attributed her kissing him to being 'jazzed'. Puhleeeaaaassse! Her motive is questionable.

What Department are you in COZA, ma'am??
Pastoral Care Unit?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

you have a splinter in your sphincter....

You have a goitre in your belly...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by touchmeder: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
kingthreat: To people criticising the pastor.

[size=20pt]If you, your husband, brother and your father is not guilty of fornication or adultery, keep on mocking.[/size]

That is not the issue, the lady has also clearly stated she is not doing this for revenge, she was not s exually abused by the pastor. she willingly carried on a damaging se xual relationship with her pastor. she is not denying it or playing the victim card here. it is the aftermath that has affected her. the man's lies and acting like nothing happened. If this man is guilty of this WHY SHOULD HE BE ALLOWED TO CARRY ON PASTORING THE CHURCH UNHINDERED WITHOUT A BREAK OR TIME AWAY. YOU CANT HIDE SIN, HE NEEDS TO CONFESS NOT ONLY TO HIS WIFE, PASTOR IN LAGOS BUT THE ENTIRE CHURCH HE HAS BEEN ACTING AS A SHEPHERD TO. Please read the story of David and Bathseba and how they repented, tore their cloths and all but that child died. God cant be mocked. He is merciful dont forget and he forgave them eventually.

This lady has a heart, she made a mistake like most of us would do. some of us are strong others are weak sexually. its all the grace of God. she realized she was doing something wrong, yet when this rubbish was going on, the man of God was still preaching and acting like nothing happened. under what grace was he functioning. She was depressed and tried to talk to some friends who handled it badly. she tried to reach out to the other pastor in Lagos. she is a poor broken soul looking to be healed, confess and move on. In my eyes she is a bold bold lady. if i were ever to enter this miss, i would not dare smear my name. what for? COZA is trending on twitter, this story is on nairaland, and the major blogs. Linda ikeji has it and you know what that means. everyone else will follow suit. she has absolutely nothing to gain her but this is her way of healing.

Most of us are demanding accountability from government, public officials and police etc. this is how it starts don't sweep this under the carpet and try to hush Ese or other because a so called man of God is now involved.
God will lift this pastor again and give Ese Walter the peace and healing she seeks. please dont condemn her, if this is how she had to deal with it, LET HER BE. pastor choose to sleep with her like that, now she is running her mouth, you take it that way and move on.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Neo-XVI:

Stop attacking the girl. She may not be a victim but the pastor is definitely a charlatan. He it is who has a crowd of church members that he deceives. Not her. She did great by exposing him. Same way we want our policemen and politicians exposed, that should also happen to pastors and everyone else who has a responsibility to the public. That is how societies cleanse themselves - by naming and shaming.

You're an intelligent woman. I just hope you're not one of those that fawn over these charlatans called MOG

What happened to you?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by adora4u1: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
I for like attend dat church on Sunday o! Just to experience the reaction of the pastor, his wife and congregation!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

What Department are you in COZA, ma'am??
Pastoral Care Unit?

FYI this is the first time i will hear of a church called COZA.

I smell revenge #Dazall
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
adora4u1: I for like attend dat church on Sunday o! Just to experience the reaction of the pastor, his wife and congregation!

Lol...

Pls come back with plenty gist
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Gunzilla(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nuzo':

Yuzedo, Tpia and you captured my exact thots on Ese and the funky pastor.

Imagine, the little brat is not even concerned she commited adultery with another woman's husband...but only concerned she fornicated with a pastor. Who is a pastor? Which is more shameful and condemnble?

This is just one of those numerous cases of a disgruntled girls who had a magical, lustful and trilling sexual moments with some randy handsome sweet talking pastor they've been fantasizing about. Only to realize that the goon of a pastor wasn't gonna give up his loved mugu wife for any ugly pastor wife wannabe biach!

The story is likely to be 100 percent true. It happens everywhere; churches, banks, homes, schools...everywhere! And these god-like pastors should be exposed at all cost.

But making the story look like she's more of a victim than the pastor is...can never work for me. Whichever way one want to see it, they were both in this equally and together. I don't care if one is labelled a pastor.

I'm only angry tht this is the set of girls who use the same outdated line of "touch not my annointed" to defend the so-called men of god.

Guy !! ive bookmarked your name.You just saved me the wahala of typing.You have said everything in my mind just like Yuzedo! Imagaine the briatch forming "victim" after sucking the guys brick and tossing his motha-effing salad!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pataki: Ever since my eyes have opened to the madness of Nigerian churches and their so-called leaders, I have made a personal resolution never to attend any Nigerian church again.

Quite interesting though, one of Pastor Biodun's PA is my good friend on facebook. Everytime a photo of him is tagged on facebook from this COZA thingy, it is always to show how well dressed he is. Does this church make room for charity or salvation programmes in their society? Or it is all about wealth wealth and more selfish wealth?

Churches in Nigeria totally stink! If a Nigerian is involved, I am more wary.

Actually, the pastor gave out 18cars to members of his workforce. Has sponsored wedding anniversaries in a really posh style, has sent an elderly lady who lost her legs to diabetes to India for surgery (with her brother as well) and renovated their apartment before they came back, they also provided water for a community, has sponsored several families who can't afford to pay their childrens school fees, through scholarships. Even people wey no get jobs, have gotten good placements through the pastor's connection.

Honestly, the church don affect lives positively. This is all so sad! Dear Jesus have mercy!!!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
poshdiva:

FYI this is the first time i will hear of a church called COZA.

I smell revenge #Dazall

Revenge or No Revenge...
She tried several times to reach Pastor Coza, but Mr Flo won't allow her move close.
Is it not obvious to you the kind of link between Mr Flo and Mr Coza??

Pastor COZA is guilty cool
..and silence will not solve this problem.

An open confession and a permanent closure of the assembly would do.

Thats one thing Satan hates..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

make me, you homoerotic peasant....

i have seen more intelligent silverback apes in chester zoo. your pastor's leadership or lack of it does not guarantee you eternal life. you are such a fool, you have the brain capacity of a pubic louse.

how are we sure?
you could be a statutory räpist for all we know. these things are not written in the head. armed robbers that came to raid the previous night are sometimes part of the
sympathisers the following morning. if you marry a tool like yourself, you would produce idïots....

I'm done!! BYE!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

Actually, the pastor gave out 18cars to members of his workforce. Has sponsored wedding anniversaries in a really posh style, has sent an elderly lady who lost her legs to diabetes to India for surgery (with her brother as well) and renovated their apartment before they came back, they also provided water for a community, has sponsored several families who can't afford to pay their childrens school fees, through scholarships. Even people wey no get jobs, have gotten good placements through the pastor's connection.
Sist

Even Satan offered Jesus the whole EARTH & ALL THINGS THEREIN...

Its not of works...

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Sist

Even Satan offered Jesus the whole EARTH & ALL THINGS THEREIN...

Its not of works...

You have a point, was just pointing out the charitable works, as someone asked.

My gawd! This is inconcieveable. Me wey dey hia dey talk since, I haven't even taken out time to pray for the pastor, his family, the church, the girl... Oh lawda mercy.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mazizitonene(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
All dis fake fraudulent so-called men of SATAN...calling God......they r just everywhere...govt shud start screening...censoring...imposing fines on sum of ds rascals seekn 2 get cheap money and fame....using the bible to oppress innocent souls lukn 4 hope n d church....God is jst 2 merciful....if na amadioha, Sango....dem no fit try dis nonsense wey dem dey use church do...dem 4 don die finish...fear sef no go gree dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65