Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121889 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
khaleesi:

When I read ur Number 2, I jst laughed. It shows the length pple will go to cover the sins of their Revered pastors. First of all, u said he shudnt be compared wt Jesus. Then u proceed to compare him wt Jesus..ahahhahahhaha.. Comedians. Then let me state. Whenever he's asked Question,s Jesus ve alwys be short and precise. If he wants to get Lengthy..he reply in Parables. That's his person. They askd him if he's King of the Jews and he replied..that's what concerns him most..t that is the most important doubt that needed clarification. That's the question dt concerns his personality as a Son of God. If a Doctor is asked of adultery he can chose not to answer..but if he's asked of being a Quack Doctor..he owns a duty to clear the air..that's wat relate to his Personality as a Doctor.. In same vein, the Pastor is accused of adultery..that goes to the root of his personality as a preacher..he owns a responsibility to the Church and other Believers to clear the air.
I have stated my position on this issue and I can't be repeating myself any more .you guys are free to think whatever you want to
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tonte(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

you are a disgrace to the cross.....
i invoke the 4 apocalyptic horsemen(famine, death, strife & pestilence) on you and your household. the curse shall follow you all the days of your life.....and may the days you live be 10 times as bad as the previous ones(amen!!!!)

After invoking these curses on someone, lemme ask you, are you really a Christian, would Jesus say things like this to anyone? Isn't it obvious you are just a big fan of your pastor, and not really a Christian

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by prologue: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

your birth certificate must have been an apology letter from a condom factory. ojuelegba bridge indeed - just because you were conceived under the bridge does not mean you should put everyone else in the same echelon.

Aim achieved. It was nice contradicting u.
Echelon? is that ur stratagem? in creating such strata such as "a higher level of grace" to deceive gullible ladies? Biodun, abi coogar, that u are deluded is permissive, but to take it outside d confines of commonwealth arena to nl defeats d elementary foundation of commonsense. You are a menace, cos u know Christ but left ur boxers with d devil

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by khaleesi(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

she's either a pathological liar or she lives amongst prolific sex offenders. on this forum alone, she's survived about 12 different sëxual attacks. unless she's a nüdist, khaleesi has to be a fantasist!

Ahahahhahhahaha. You re clearly psychologically disturbed..insulting every one here on this forum. Well, m nt a nudist..infact m in one of the very sober profession in life. And yes I ve survived a lot of sexual attacks..from pastors to friends. I ve had lot of experience in life and I understand its meant to help me understand pple better. U obviously ve little or no experience wt pple. Hence u act such..pouring insults insensitively. Does it make u feel happy abt urself? Does it give u some inner joy that u cnt understnd? Do slicing other pple down, make u feel elevated in some sort of way? Does it give u the attention u so darely need? Is that the only way u can get pple to notice u? You knw the answer to these questions..be honest with ursef.. What disturbs u? M nt a fantasist, what could I possibly gain frm lying abt such tins? U dnt knw me..and I dnt knw u.. So y shud I lie? Men re just wat they re..they prey on us women and hide under the guise that we seduce them..I was barely 12 when that Pastor tried to Kiss me..Pastor of a Deeper Life Church for that matter..we all knw hw Holy they can act..how could a 12 year old possible seduce a grown arse man?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
[quote author=coogar]

jesus turned a temple inside out when hypocrites like yourself tried to turn a house of worship into chaos. i am a christian, i dunno pastor biodun from adam and defending him does not make me his follower.

Don't make me laugh to the bolded , Pal.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nnofaith: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Christians representing! smh.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tonte(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

jesus turned a temple inside out when hypocrites like yourself tried to turn a house of worship into chaos. i am a christian, i dunno pastor biodun from adam and defending him does not make me his follower..

Now lemme ask you, on what basis are you declaring me a hypocrite? You just keep spewing insults here and there, and you claim to be a good Christian, can you be a Christian mentor to anyone, with this your character?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
tonte:

Now lemme ask you, on what basis are you declaring me a hypocrite? You just keep spewing insults here and there, and you claim to be a good Christian, can you be a Christian mentor to anyone, with this your character?

everybody is a Christian these end times, even the devil carries a bible to church . All you need to become a Christian in these apostate circles is accept an altar call , repeat a short prayer and the Pastor ( god ) confirms you as a believer .

You can curse, abuse, sin all you want but don't worry God loves you , he has forgiven your sins present, past and future - don't bother repenting and trying to emulate Jesus Christ the greatest role model that there is, the ONLY PERFECT MAN , carry on as you are , Jesus obeyed for you so no issues with your disobedience , it is covered etc etc.

SMH.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mkoabiola: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pastor indeed!only God knws d real men dat serve him.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by khaleesi(f): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

your birth certificate must have been an apology letter from a condom factory. ojuelegba bridge indeed - just because you were conceived under the bridge does not mean you should put everyone else in the same echelon.

she's either a pathological liar or she lives amongst prolific sex offenders. on this forum alone, she's survived about 12 different sëxual attacks. unless she's a nüdist, khaleesi has to be a fantasist!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
tonte:

christianity is not stupidity....
you are a hypocrite if you come online to judge people on the things you are equally guilty of. this is even worse - you are judging a pastor without hearing his own side of the story. the burden of proof lies with ese. where's her evidence that she slept with a pastor?

frosbel:
Don't make me laugh to the bolded , Pal.

see this mumu - you wanna liken me to yourself that bows down to idols and all sorts of inanimate objects?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by StEdwin(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
"I will teach you a Level of Grace you do not understand" That's my favourite line so far.

From the video I watched earlier, the Pastor Biodun guy has a likable face, charismatic, smooth-talking personality so it's a 50-50. 50% chance he did it and 50% chance he didn't. It's no surprise he has staunch followers. It will take a lot and a strong-willed along with a rational mind for any of his followers to ask themselves the question - What if Pastor Biodun did it?
I believe most people are abound under the code of "Touch not my anointed......" perhaps for fear of unknown repercutions and so they might refrain from believing the MOG actually did this but on the whole let's be logical in our comments and observations.

I may not know Ese's intentions for doing this. Maybe she is right, maybe she isn't. But I want to believe she isn't doing this for any personal gains cos looking at this Pastor Biodun stands a lot to lose compared to her considering the allegations.

Only God, Ese, and Pastor Biodun know who is lying.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
mko abiola: Pastor indeed!only God knws d real men dat serve him.
God knows His own people and His people know Him.
We all know who we are and what we serve .all these means don't do follow follow when it comes to religious matters
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
St. Edwin:
"I will teach you a Level of Grace you do not understand" That's my favourite line so far.

From the video I watched earlier, the Pastor Biodun guy has a likable face, charismatic, smooth-talking personality so it's a 50-50. 50% chance he did it and 50% chance he didn't. It's no surprise he has staunch followers. It will take a lot and a strong-willed along with a rational mind for any of his followers to ask themselves the question - What if Pastor Biodun did it?
I believe most people are abound under the code of "Touch not my anointed......" perhaps for fear of unknown repercutions and so they might refrain from believing the MOG actually did this but on the whole let's be logical in our comments and observations.

I may not know Ese's intentions for doing this. Maybe she is right, maybe she isn't. But I want to believe she isn't doing this for any personal gains cos looking at this Pastor Biodun stands a lot to lose compared to her considering the allegations.

Only God, Ese, and Pastor Biodun know who is lying.
I keep telling you guys biodun is smart,he hasn't accepted and neither has he denied ,all he said was that at the appropriate time he will release a statement.I am sure he is carefully drafting it now and I can guess what he will put there.pastor flo can't deny that Ese came to him which makes the case more like a one way issue but I am sure biodun will play on people emotions and feelings whenever of if ever he releases any statement on this issue
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by khaleesi(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

Nice points BUT ur examples r hard to believe cos u r sayin btw d ages of 12 n now u hav attended 3 distinctly diff churches n av bin a committed member in all of dem for u 2 av access 2 d 3priests/pastors. If its d truth it means u change chuches regularly n av somtin in u dat attracts clergymen!

Maybe u shuld ve asked how I met them, instead of concluding I attend their Church. When I was 12, my neighbors attend Deeper life..we were pretty close to them..and they somtims take I and my sister for their service. That's how I knw their Pastor. He's very close to them. Infact one of their daughter live with him.. The Pastor of the Anglican church is my step mum's Pastor. As for the Catholic Priest..we were in law school together..Lagos campus. We sat on same row in class. And ur last comment saying I ve somtin in me that attracts clergymen shows that u re one of those who alwys want to blame the woman when a man tries to take advantage of her..u alwys want to look for somtin to blame abt her..either she's a possessed or a seductress. My dear, change that mentality. These Men need to start taking responsibilty for their actions.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by prologue: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

jesus turned a temple inside out when hypocrites like yourself tried to turn a house of worship into chaos. i am a christian, i dunno pastor biodun from adam and defending him does not make me his follower.

the money spent on your education should have been used to invest in cocoa production. you are so idiotic, it's obvious wrong pills were taken when you were feeding via the placenta. i shouldn't blame you - products of incestuous marriages tend to exhibit these traits.
Hahahhaa... My guy, cocoa is very lucrative oo. Ask google. Mehn, see where u don reduce to?
Am praying for u... Every franca, ese walters, mami waters, staph, release coogar's boxer. This soul is for the Lord. All coza bad influence on u must kosa. For u to have escaped in d 6 billion sperm cells shows u are determined. U are not a determined id1ot, it is not ur portion. U are not a mistake, though u have been a very f0olish boy. Release coogars boxers... I challenge u, u spirit of stupidity, coogar is not ur abode. Fire... fire
Do I have a witness in there?
#teamsavecoogar#

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
prologue:
Hahahhaa... My guy, cocoa is very lucrative oo. Ask google. Mehn, see where u don reduce to?
Am praying for u... Every franca, ese walters, mami waters, staph, release coogar's boxer. This soul is for the Lord. All coza bad influence on u must kosa. For u to have escaped in d 6 billion sperm cells shows u are determined. U are not a determined id1ot, it is not ur portion. U are not a mistake, though u have been a very f0olish boy. Release coogars boxers... I challenge u, u spirit of stupidity, coogar is not ur abode. Fire... fire
Do I have a witness in there?
#teamsavecoogar#

this is what a desperate soul would do - you are a destitute and i am glad everyone else has now seen the depth of you. you are the spërmhead your mother should have swallowed with a glass of cold guinness stout.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by prologue: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

this is what a desperate soul would do - you are a destitute and i am glad everyone else has now seen the depth of you. you are the spërmhead your mother should have swallowed with a glass of cold guinness stout.
You are done n dusted... Keep posing in romance section. I have weighed u and u are found wanting. More intellectual exercise would be futile. Empty head hauling insults and feeling cool. Taking u seriously would be an affront on ur intelligence.
Ur e- ego won't let u think. Nonsense.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
prologue:
You are done n dusted... Keep posing in romance section. I have weighed u and u are found wanting. More intellectual exercise would be futile. Empty head hauling insults and feeling cool. Taking u seriously would be an affront on ur intelligence.
Ur e- ego won't let u think. Nonsense.

posing in romance section?
you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus. how did it get so bad for you that critical reasoning is a challenge for you?

nigga, read more & talk less....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by prologue: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Back to the matter. Those still in the Church can set up an independent panel. The accusations are too bare-faced. This arrogance is a very bad step. He is only postponing the evil day. Churches are not to be one-man business as we have today in the country.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tonte(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

christianity is not stupidity....
you are a hypocrite if you come online to judge people on the things you are equally guilty of. this is even worse - you are judging a pastor without hearing his own side of the story. the burden of proof lies with ese. where's her evidence that she slept with a pastor

Can you point out where I said the pastor did anything g he is accused of? You just like to talk anyhow, I just pray it doesn't land you in trouble one day
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
tonte:
Can you point out where I said the pastor did anything g he is accused of? You just like to talk anyhow, I just pray it doesn't land you in trouble one day

what trouble?
correcting grown-ups to make use of their common sense would land me in trouble? answer the question - who does the burden of proof lie with?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by KriTic24A: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
nbright: When I said the way Pastors behave nowadays is frightenin... People were looking at me as if I don't know what I was talking.. Instead of the Lagos branch pastor to act, he was just trying to cover up his colleague in the trade.. Pastors!.. After girls, pastors comes next when I want to categorise liars..

(Disclamer: Not all Pastors are liar or cheat... But how are we to know who is right and wrong?) wouldn't it be better to just avoid attending churches entirely?

Very close to my thinking grin

Dare you say a negative thing, they regard you as agent of Satan. Yet what are we seeing...
From money pastor to se**x pastor angry
Jesus had said it... those who will perish will perish.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by elohorayodele: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
khaleesi:

Maybe u shuld ve asked how I met them, instead of concluding I attend their Church. When I was 12, my neighbors attend Deeper life..we were pretty close to them..and they somtims take I and my sister for their service. That's how I knw their Pastor. He's very close to them. Infact one of their daughter live with him.. The Pastor of the Anglican church is my step mum's Pastor. As for the Catholic Priest..we were in law school together..Lagos campus. We sat on same row in class. And ur last comment saying I ve somtin in me that attracts clergymen shows that u re one of those who alwys want to blame the woman when a man tries to take advantage of her..u alwys want to look for somtin to blame abt her..either she's a possessed or a seductress. My dear, change that mentality. These Men need to start taking responsibilty for their actions.

Ok, sori for d last comment. Of course ev1 who errs must b responsible 4 it, man or woman. Afta all said n done, all we r doin is speculation cos we hav heard jst one part of d story, wat she said cud b true, n also cud b false. Only God knws
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
You guys are still on this issue ,I am sure biodun is with his family now enjoying the sunday maybe even dancing kukere and for Ese that started all this she too must be with her boy friend now enjoying life ,while you guys keep cursing each other upon their matter.na wah oooo

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by KriTic24A: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
kingthreat: Everybody has weaknesses they are dealing with. Some its drugs, fornication, drinking, adultery, masturbation, etc. But to expose someone's weaknesses to make him seem evil is very wicked of you. Just wanted to remind you Ese Walter that as much as the pastor is a hypocrite, adulterer, etc. You are also a LovePeddler, an adultress, blackmailer and a hypocrite too. Enjoy the fame in pulling people down. Your christianity is no better than you hype yourself to be.

She does not enjoyed the fame of pulling down...
She was shocked that such a thing happened between her and the so-called MOG, yet there was no sign of remorse.
She talked to someone also a so-called MOG who played it down. So what else do you want her to do other than throw it open?
Do we not all celebrated here when the Video of police officer who asked to be bribed was shown the world? Do we not claimed we are starting a revolution to rid Nigeria of Corruption and starting that with the Police? How many of us complain of being pulled down then? Are we not in the know that bribery is flourishing within Goverment parastatal before the expose of that police? Is that the first one? Common!! Today, it happens to your MOG, you have to face it. What goes round surely comes round. Amen Somebody!!! grin

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ProfGday(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Final analyses of d scandal:
1.Eze is bored of her former church.
2.She liked d church on her first visit there("I think I luv ds Pastor o'Eze thought to herself)
3.She joined d PCU in order to b close to him.Hmm something is fishy here.
4.They "d workers" are in competitn to outdo "outshine" others.i.e gettin d pastor's attention! Wao wat a game plan?
5. Eze became popular.I meant "noticed"
6.But they "Biodun & Eze" couldn't carry out their plans due to 9ja factor. Ok now!
7.So they went 4 away match; in far away Queen's land. Gud xtians in deed.
8.She was invited to d Pastor's private hotel room. She was very happy,wasn't she?
9.He introduced spirits(nt holy spirit oh! I mean alcohol)to her. Jus wat d bad girl needed to blindfold her conscience @ dat moment.
10.She enjoyed unlimited ride on d lap of our fallen Samson. We didn't hear anythin abi u hear pim?
11. They continue d play under d bed-sheet for many days.Would u blame then?London is extremely cold! Hmm
12. But Pst B left for Nigeria which Eze was nt confortable with.So d bubble burst.
13.D man is stylishly denying d act. Y now?Cos there is a level of grace dat w take care of that.
Goddddddd! People have committed so much attrocities in your name. Lord forgive us all. I'm nt a judge,if u dnt mind excuse me #-landers.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Praise5: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE THIS LADY because ONE "MAN OF god" HAVE TRIED SUCH SHIT ON ME BEFORE. THIS IS A MAN I AND MY HUBBY LOOK UP TO AND REFER TO AS "DADDY" YET HE TRIED TO DISGRACE HIMSELF NOT ME. I THANK GOD FOR THE STRENGHT TO OVERCOME AND BELIEVE ME MANY LADIES EVEN MARRIED WOULD HAVE FALLEN FOR THAT. IF NOT FOR THE LEVEL OF TRUST MY HUSBAND HAVE FOR ME AND THE TRANSPARENCY THAT HAS BEEN IN OUR MARRIAGE, HE WOULDN'T HAVE BELIEVED MY STORY. TO MAKE IT WORSE, TILL DATE THE MAN HASN'T SHOWN ANY SIGN OF TRUE REMORSE THOUGH WE DON'T RELATE ANYMORE. HE EVEN SAID I'M TRYING TO DESTROY HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND WHICH HAS BEEN EXISTING LONG BEFORE I CAME INTO THE PICTURE. INFACT THAT MY HUBBY IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ANGRY. THE NERVES!!!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by cityjasper: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nice story. The point of the story is to expose pastor biodun. Fine he has been exposed if the story is true and if its not shes succeeded in becoming popular and increasing thevpastors popularity. Oh well story heard. He is an anointed servant of God. No one says he is not wrong if he did it. Point noted lesson learnt. We wait for a reply from the pastor. But truth iss. The closer you look the less u see. How difficult it iss to praise some for the good he has done. And how soo easy it is to ridicule someone for 0.0000000001 bad compared to the good. Examine urselves and dont judge.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by khaleesi(f): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
KriTic24_A++:

She does not enjoyed the fame of pulling down...
She was shocked that such a thing happened between her and the so-called MOG, yet there was no sign of remorse.
She talked to someone also a so-called MOG who played it down. So what else do you want her to do other than throw it open?
Do we not all celebrated here when the Video of police officer who asked to be bribed was shown the world? Do we not claimed we are starting a revolution to rid Nigeria of Corruption and starting that with the Police? How many of us complain of being pulled down then? Are we not in the know that bribery is flourishing within Goverment parastatal before the expose of that police? Is that the first one? Common!! Today, it happens to your MOG, you have to face it. What goes round surely comes round. Amen Somebody!!! grin

Lol..I like this illustration. M sure some of them will be praying to God to punish Sister Ese for her wicked act of exposing their Pastor..as if God supports the cover up of evil acts.. I jst detest it when pple make it look like being a Christian means be rid of sense of reasoning. They bring insult to the Christian race. Some of the Christians in this country need urgent psych evaluation.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by livebullet(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
tonte:

After invoking these curses on someone, lemme ask you, are you really a Christian, would Jesus say things like this to anyone? Isn't it obvious you are just a big fan of your pastor, and not really a Christian

how are these curses different from those i hear from the MFM church just behind my house here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97