Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,543 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Do You Like Man Of Steel Command Key? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Like Man Of Steel Command Key? (606 Views)

Do You Like Man Of Steel This Film? / Man Of Steel: Controversy Story And Sneak View Of Man Of Steel 2 / Man Of Steel - Superman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Man Of Steel Command Key? by Bauldrere: 3:24am On Aug 23, 2013
Superman Man of Steel is latest released movie and i love to super hero movies.. i like all part of Superman movie. Henry Cavill is one of my favorite super heroes... Just last week, my father gave me an Xcoser Man of Steel Command Key; I was very surprised and happy. The key is like the love between my father and I, it can't describe, but very deep. Share your reviews about this movie do you like it...

(1) (Reply)

Ben Affleck to play Batman in 'Man of Steel' / #bbathechase: 5 Reasons Youshould Have Watched Thisseason’s Finale / Power Cut In Silverbird Cinema Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.