Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen (21598 Views)

STRANGE: See A Buttless Man Born With No Bum-bum (see Photo / SHOCKING PHOTO: Man Born With His HEART In His Abdomen / Nigerian Man Receives First Battery Operated Heart In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by ayobase(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
it is called ertdiaminoritae......it happened once in 50,000 years....the others in the past didnt survive it due to lack of doctors!
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by israel007: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
[size=14]Chinese dey suffer o nothing original dey happen there,

bad names

bad disaster

bad mobile phones

bad plastics

bad weather

bad heart positioning

short people

haba
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by fasho01(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmm undecided
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by adexsimply(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
glizengem: Som f**ls will start writing endtime finz or probably start begging 4 likes, or start asking 4 source ...... Keeping ma fingers crossed
Abi o..hmmmn
SIGNS OF END TIME grin
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by BE811APP: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Its Well with Him!!!
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Jaywilzee(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nkan be!!!(China n dia oddities)
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by optimusprime2(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Craaaaap talk about an Emotional bellied guy...
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by maasoap(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
nerodenero: When hail and hearty, one would not know it is rare privilege from God
While I agree with you that it is a privilege but it is a privilege that is common and not rare. Because people living in good health are more in number than people with bad health.
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by mrvictor: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
china again?
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by glizengem(f): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
adexsimply: Abi o..hmmmn
SIGNS OF END TIME grin
lolzzz i 4got 2 add wonders has ended grin
adexsimply: Abi o..hmmmn
SIGNS OF END TIME grin
lolzzz i 4got 2 add wonders has ended
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Eneze1(f): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
China again undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
wheesin: There is a great occasion today at my house.....TODAY NA MY BETDAY AND NORMALLY as an ORGUST born boy i will selebrate it in a massive way.....Free imported kuli kuli straight from japan and lots more goodies...but remember to bring your garri o... wink wink so if u wana arrive kissat my place its simple just board d next FRIGHT to EDO...OSHOMIOLE IS MY NEIGHBOUR cry kiss they will show u my house....but before u enter u must pass tru my dog...because i invited selebrities like MICKY MOUSE....TELETUBBIES....WIGGLES...DORA THE EXPLORER...WINX CLUB..
ALL of them are.my.padis.
..... tongue...anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GRATEST GOAT ALIVE.....WILSON AKA WHEESIN AKA GOAT..... cool

If u knw dat u are HEARTLESS like d man in d topic dat brought me here....abeg no come my BETDAY O......ESE ?

Now u're sounding boring!
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Chimdim: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
what a wonderful transformation
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Ikennaezento(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Chinko boy:Baby girl my heart beats for you, see it *opens shirt*
Chinko chick: aaaaaah! *picks slippers and peel off*
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Olateef(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
This one China again? hahahaha
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Chibest2000(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Chai! CHINA again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by magnificentsk(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
chinco breaking records in all ramification.
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Visocrate(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
AFRAID dey catch me as if the heart is already outside his body thank God the operation was successful
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Benbiana(f): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
so happy 4u. thanks to God
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by juman(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Billygee2u: I give God the praise that he is alive now.

Hmmm. The amazing God.
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Kchingz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Simply called Situs Inversus
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by soloxxng: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin
wheesin: There is a great occasion today at my house.....TODAY NA MY BETDAY AND NORMALLY as an ORGUST born boy i will selebrate it in a massive way.....Free imported kuli kuli straight from japan and lots more goodies...but remember to bring your garri o... wink wink so if u wana arrive kissat my place its simple just board d next FRIGHT to EDO...OSHOMIOLE IS MY NEIGHBOUR cry kiss they will show u my house....but before u enter u must pass tru my dog...because i invited selebrities like MICKY MOUSE....TELETUBBIES....WIGGLES...DORA THE EXPLORER...WINX CLUB..
..... tongue...anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GRATEST GOAT ALIVE.....WILSON AKA WHEESIN AKA GOAT..... cool

If u knw dat u are HEARTLESS like d man in d topic dat brought me here....abeg no come my BETDAY O......ESE ?

ur own heart is around ur anus.... No wonder... Chinko. Pleaz we need ur help pleaz grin

ur own heart is around ur anus.... No wonder... Chinko. Pleaz we need ur help pleaz
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Ayemere33(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
GOD IS GOD
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by ugoezeik(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2013

i hav been following ur comments since today, l no kn̩̥✽̤̥̣̣̣̣w weda God fget somethings in ur brain wen ur mama born U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by ugoezeik(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Am suspecting dat its china man dat own dis nl because l can't imagine since dis week china problems don reach abt 500 in dis nl while our own naija prob is left untouched
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by pri3stess(f): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2013
cashkid18: angry ;DFashola shud b blamed for dis
So how Fashola carry enter this topic now?
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by everyday: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2013
shey dis one na mutation?I don see am for xmen movie
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by ennon92(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2013

I think ur brain is fixed in ur belly
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by ennon92(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2013
mrvictor: china again?
no, Nigeria! Mtchew
Re: Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen by Flygerian1(m): 4:27am On Aug 25, 2013
cashkid18: angry ;DFashola shud b blamed for dis
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? / High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.