Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

FG To Unveil New National Carrier On October 1st - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Unveil New National Carrier On October 1st (14242 Views)

FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft / Update On Registration For The New National I.D. Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Unveil New National Carrier On October 1st by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, I thought as much. Since the policy is at an advanced stage, and the President has given his blessings to it, no Perm sec can alter the present course.
The reality in Nigeria public sector is that nothing gets done except there is a push. Examples of projects that died with the removal of minister or completion of tenure of a governor abound. What happened to the re-branding Nigeria project of Dora Akunyili immediately she left office? What about the planned privatisation of Unity Schools by Oby Ezekwesili?

However, not all projects die with the removal of the minister. Example, the power reform agenda continued even after the resignation of Barth Nnaji because the president is the driver of in this case. But not only projects of the various ministers are driven by the president. For some projects, the president gave his approval due to pressures from the ministers. Also, for some projects, a new minister may successfully argue against continuation.
Re: FG To Unveil New National Carrier On October 1st by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
GEJ is 100% behind the plan.
Ok
Re: FG To Unveil New National Carrier On October 1st by omonnakoda: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2013
Ok where dem dey sell their ticket sef ? Whether if I go Onitsha Market the biggest Makate in the Milky Way I go fit buy ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABC Nwosu Resigns As PDP Chairman In Anambra After Governorship Election / Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out / 2019: Hired Foreign Commentators Are Predicting Defeat For Buhari –Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.