Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria (14175 Views)

Foreign Investors Pull Out Of Nigerian NSE, Economy In Shambles - Bloomberg / Joint Venture opportunity for Property Developers/Investors To Invest In / NSE: Foreign Investors Dump Shares Over Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Caleboha(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
I'm still waiting for the big shocker that would ridicule the entire Nigerian security apparatus- I'm waiting for Shekau's new youtube video. He'll laugh at us till his eyes become teary. Wonder why we would say someone that significant is dead without proof Our intelligence outfit is questionable! undecided
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by hunter21(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
braine: Forbes just marketed Nigeria to the world• This is really great for us cool
Some people are still too blind to see that
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by akin33(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Singing Fela.. Double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body..
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by publisher(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Caleboha: I'm still waiting for the big shocker that would ridicule the entire Nigerian security apparatus- I'm waiting for Shekau's new youtube video. He'll laugh at us till his eyes become teary. Wonder why we would say someone that significant is dead without proof Our intelligence outfit is questionable! undecided

If u understood English,you would have observed how the Nigerian security apparatus constantly used the words "may have been killed"...no affirmative statements yet.
If Shekau re-emerges,the hunt simply continues,end of story!

1 Like

Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by ladenz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
why dont we form a Republic of Nairaland. there will be no ASUU strikes, no Boko Haram, no Brown Ideye... in short nothing that makes Nigerians sad. i am sure we will get plenty of foreign investment.

i want to be elected as a senator of any constituency in this new republic. cheesy
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by raytony: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
nerodenero: This is a news to celebrate
Dem hold you make u no celebrate. Go buy pure water take start ur celebration.
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by elari(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Abegi make person hear somtin. B4 we knew shekau,. What level of foreign investment did Nigeria have,. It has always been ripping., ripping and more ripping of our human and natural resources...
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by victorv12(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gorrbachev: Global capitalist are happy? word? just come and invest, employ Nigerians and pay your bloody taxes.

You summarized it... Nigerians need employment. Long stories with little effect. The strikes have crippled businesses. We need foreign capital that will revive the nation. Many state capitals in Nigeria are like ghost towns. Money doesnt flow mainly due to corruption in government.

As for me, farming holds the future in Nigeria...
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Eze Promoe: Nigeria is growing to become one of the world's superpower wink
In which universe?
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Eklektika(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Shekauw dead?!! Nigeria is one interestingly hilarious country.
*Laughing in Swahili and sipping my Qunu*

Last Bullet: Rumour-mongering is dangerous.
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2013

Takes up my eating fork and lands a hard knock on his head...
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Jaywilzee(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ws he d one preventing them from coming?
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by chuqudy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
I wish I am very rich like Dangote, I would not mind dividing my properties into two and giving half to the Nigerian police and millitary, especially those in the war front. Those guys are really suffering. I nearly cried when a police man narrated his experiences in jtf when he was posted to the north to help fight bokoharam. He said when you hear that 20 Boko haram members have been killed, it means 200. He prayed that may God not allow them post him to the north again. Pls. guys, assist them.
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by EzePromoe: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yield: In which universe?

Is it impossible
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by katordidi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
where is the man's body!!
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Stylaay(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Naija na chop clean mouth. Dem don settle shekau tell am make en shave en beards dey wear suit, change en name. Boko haram na conspiracy of we gofment
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by alex1612: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
He be like say, the guy don peme ooo. He for don answer JTF back. Taba poku npopo, alaye a dahun.RIP
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by SirFemiTopstar(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Unconfirmed Report! What a country? When Yusuf,the former leader of boko haram was actually killed, Shekau took over you all know that he even performed better than his predecessor.Don't you think someone will also succeed him? May God safe us because it's not easy to fight terroists.
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Dee60: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please show me one correct foreign investment in Nigeria. Some Indians, Chinese, and Lebanese colluding with Nigerians to rip off the economy or some foreign companies ruling us to their own advantage (see Wikileaks). Foreign scavenging or foreign investing?
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by shadowalker123(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Confirm if he's dead yet
before talking about foreign investors
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Easy1401(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Stop fooling Nigerian shekau is alive! I guess he will b laughing at us now inside jungle. but someday God will judge him if he refuse to deceit from his evil ways.
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by taiocol: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
he is alive enen labaran maku confirmed it
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by MistadeRegal(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
When will Nigeria also be a manufacturing Nation instead of only purchasing? These Foreign Investors are preying on us! Nigerians open your eyes! How do you expect them to want us too to grow when we are the Main Market Square?
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by searay(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
This Shekau no try at all. This was why I liked Lai Mohamed and Abati+Okupe. Sharp sharp response. Shekau are you dead (in the voice OBJ)
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 5:11am On Aug 24, 2013

U no like super force?......mugu
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 5:20am On Aug 24, 2013
publisher:

If u understood English,you would have observed how the Nigerian security apparatus constantly used the words "may have been killed"...no affirmative statements yet.
If Shekau re-emerges,the hunt simply continues,end of story!

Oga,a report of dat magnitude isn't sumthn u speculate on.people laughed at the mighty United States when they 1st declared that Osama might av died in a cave.the fact that our security forces are saying this without proof is a sign of foul play.maybe the so called "security apparatus" are trying to hide him or help him escape death....no be naija?
Re: Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2013
chuqudy: I wish I am very rich like Dangote, I would not mind dividing my properties into two and giving half to the Nigerian police and millitary, especially those in the war front. Those guys are really suffering. I nearly cried when a police man narrated his experiences in jtf when he was posted to the north to help fight bokoharam. He said when you hear that 20 Boko haram members have been killed, it means 200. He prayed that may God not allow them post him to the north again. Pls. guys, assist them.

Assist dem in what way again nah??....dem no dey pay dem?abi u think say nah because of #50 roger FG dey recruit policemen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Better Days Ahead / Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) / RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.