Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) (4950 Views)

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: he meant the cameroonians not gays.Van isn't homophobic.
noted! Thnx cheesy
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the barbarians are the people who stick their d1ck in a man bottom...the barbarians are the grown men who wear pampers. the barbarians are the men with girlish behavior etc....

don't u people fear God?

Grown men don't wear pampers. Where the hell do you guys get that notion from?

"dont you people fear God?" Do you also fear your God by cursing out people like touts that grew up under the bridges of Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 28, 2013
See them, fcking vultures , your days are numbered anyway..besides hezron I told u no one will give a sh1t, for them u are just another n1gger . grin grin grin we Will turn yall straight.
Fcking pampers wearer

1 Like

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 28, 2013
U are not making any sense the fact u are yet to buttfck someone or being buttfcked doesn't change ur gayness aka animalistic dirty, and unsanitary behavior, even if u are still a virgin , u are craving for gaysex the thought of that sh1t is enough to jail or stone u.

I don't know what hypocrisy u are talking about, God himself wants u dead .our laws want u in jail, abide by the law or relocate to gayland. The majority is against deal with ..or cry us a river.last bullet repent or die in pain like a homeless person.
HezronLorraine: first of I want to clear lipsrsealed something in your autistic brain.Not everyone who unidentifies as gay as had an experience with s,ex.same way because you are straight doesn't mean u have sex[/b ].just keep fantasising about how two guys get on.because the ones here probably don't know half of what you do.

[b]Cameroonpride,I'm partly sorry to say this,your height of homophobia and the thoughts of evil,and your hypocrisy with religion doesn't show you deserve the gift of life.you hold so much prejudice against gays and always question their existence.you are not the Creator,you are not God.you have no right on earth to wish death to someone else.If you go on with this madness in you.believe me,you'll fall evil of your own dark heartdesires.

What's with all this diaper rubbish gullible glunes like you have been brainwashed with.nonsense.

Lastly,stop saying Masonkz has a girly manner.even if he does,its part of him.believe me,you don't stand as a man where he is.

Cheers.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by HezronLorraine(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2013
I'm sure aliens if they be are not as hpcold-hearted as you're.

Its no point explaining anything to you since you clearly understand but just would display your heights of stupidity.
On another note.
Get a life,get off the hate.Those who hate what have them today.the gays are winning left right and centre.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm sure aliens if they be are not as hpcold-hearted as you're.

Its no point explaining anything to you since you clearly understand but just would display your heights of stupidity.
On another note.
Get a life,get off the hate.Those who hate what have them today.the gays are winning left right and centre.
Do you support the legalisation of gayism?
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
I don't know what hypocrisy u are talking about, God himself wants u dead .

What a God!
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2013
hod898:
Do you support the legalisation of gayism?
majority of the LGBT in Nigeria oppose it. Even me. But my cause is fighting homophobes. I hate em to the bones. Im for 'face your bizness'.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: This happened some weeks b4 shiloh last year.very old news.

And which shiloh are you talkin about?
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2013
Titiluvly:

The one that was done in his bedroom
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: majority of the LGBT in Nigeria oppose it. Even me. But my cause is fighting homophobes. I hate em to the bones. Im for 'face your bizness'.
If only you'd speak literally.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2013
hod898:
The one that was done in his bedroom

Lol..wonda y he used shiloh to let us know d news is an old one..
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Titiluvly:

Lol..wonda y he used shiloh to let us know d news is an old one..
Bwahahahaha! It took about ten seconds for that to sink in. Very funny I tell ya. Hmmmmm, I wonder too. grin
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by HezronLorraine(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Titiluvly:

shiloh 2012,Double Portions of course.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: shiloh 2012,Double Portions of course.
Double what?
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by HezronLorraine(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
hod898:
Double what?
you read it well with your eyes.Shiloh 2012 Double Portions at LFC HQ Winners Chapel International,Faith Tarbernacle,Km10,Canaanland,Ota.

The reason I mentioned this is because I remember clearly I was buying something for Shioh when I came across the news.

Stop acting delusional,dude is surprised am religious.don't be,you don't know me,I'm christian and I still hold unto religion.
Cheers.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by 2sa2: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you read it well with your eyes.Shiloh 2012 Double Portions at LFC HQ Winners Chapel International,Faith Tarbernacle,Km10,Canaanland,Ota. The reason I mentioned this is because I remember clearly I was buying something for Shioh when I came across the news. Stop acting delusional,dude is surprised am religious.don't be,you don't know me,I'm christian and I still hold unto religion. Cheers.
you are a big fool for saying u are christian. Retar d.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
2sa2: you are a big fool for saying u are christian. Retar d.
its not easy to be r@ped at youth. Pele, sorry, ndo. Dnt cry

1 Like

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
2sa2: you are a big fool for saying u are christian. Retar d.

A Christian also calling another Christian a fool and a retar.d. Is that what your bible is teaching you?
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you read it well with your eyes.Shiloh 2012 Double Portions at LFC HQ Winners Chapel International,Faith Tarbernacle,Km10,Canaanland,Ota.

The reason I mentioned this is because I remember clearly I was buying something for Shioh when I came across the news.

Stop acting delusional,dude is surprised am religious.don't be,you don't know me,I'm christian and I still hold unto religion.
Cheers.

No vex o....Do u rily attend winners chapel..as in a real member?..
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you read it well with your eyes.Shiloh 2012 Double Portions at LFC HQ Winners Chapel International,Faith Tarbernacle,Km10,Canaanland,Ota.

Cheers.
What a christian. So if Jesus was with you physically you'd be saying all these rubbish? Wow!
And hey, that 'like' that you got in that your post above belongs to me. I did it to see what yr rxn wld be. U were encouraged to write more and talk more. O.k. Now I'll have to take it back. Hahahahahaha! Jst watch it go. And I can predict yr nx rxn. So long bro! YWADAIYNVTP.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2013

Cheers.
What a christian. So if Jesus was with you physically you'd be saying all these rubbish? Wow!
And hey, that 'like' that you got in that your post above belongs to me. I did it to see what yr rxn wld be. U were encouraged to write more and talk more. God hates this sin. This very sin that wanted to touch Him in Sodom; sin that is supported by yr likes. SMH
O.k. Now I'll have to take it back. Hahahahahaha! Jst watch it go. And I can predict yr nx rxn. So long bro! YWADAIYNVTP.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by HezronLorraine(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Titiluvly:

No vex o....Do u rily attend winners chapel..as in a real member?..
yes I am a winner member to the spirit,soul and body.surprised right.don't be.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
its not easy to be r@ped at youth. Pele, sorry, ndo. Dnt cry
Pink, what you wrote here is sarcastic. Or are you now in support. Pls dn't tell me that Pink, dn't tell me that.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2013

Cheers.
never ever say that again, old fool ....u should b stoned.......for this statement..if u don't respect the law and your fellow citizens, at least respect God and his message.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
masonkz:

A Christian also calling another Christian a fool and a retar.d. Is that what your bible is teaching you?
what do u know about Christianity...go and change your pampers.ur anus is leaking

1 Like

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what do u know about Christianity...go and change your pampers.ur anus is leaking
Dhaaahahahahaha grin
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
hod898:
And hey, that 'like' that you got in that your post above belongs to me. I did it to see what yr rxn wld be. U were encouraged to write more and talk more. God hates this sin. This very sin that wanted to touch Him in Sodom; sin that is supported by yr likes. SMH
O.k. Now I'll have to take it back. Hahahahahaha! Jst watch it go. And I can predict yr nx rxn. So long bro! YWADAIYNVTP.
First of,you are not Jesus and definitely don't know Jesus as the Saviour,Redeemer and Friend.your definition of thr saviour is based on what the scriptures say.But,God in his majesty doesn't place his personality in men to debate how he relates with each individual.

I didn't beg you for the like.I don't get hyped by likes.I've made my point clearly noted.moreove I only talked more when asked to.not to buttress what I've already said vaguely.

Next time you see this Moniker,please be sure to take note that I'm highly learned,and whatever you start be ready to finish.

Stay blessed!Cheers.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: First of,you are not Jesus and definitely don't know Jesus as the Saviour,Redeemer and Friend.your definition of thr saviour is based on what the scriptures say.But,God in his majesty doesn't place his personality in men to debate how he relates with each individual.

I didn't beg you for the like.I don't get hyped by likes.I've made my point clearly noted.moreove I only talked more when asked to.not to buttress what I've already said vaguely.

Next time you see this Moniker,please be sure to take note that I'm highly learned,and whatever you start be ready to finish.

Stay blessed!Cheers.
O.k. Whatever you mean. But I will always be based on scriptures.

Are we quarelling? Pls, I dn't do that, it's nt my style. Sorry if I've offended you. What do you say hm?
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
hod898:
O.k. Whatever you mean. But I will always be based on scriptures.

Are we quarelling? Pls, I dn't do that, it's nt my style. Sorry if I've offended you. What do you say hm?
girlish man. Hmmm, issokey! Sissy
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
see this one....see what protestants caused ....shm
so u are jesus and Know him na? religion is based on scriptures, God own message deal with it...he's against what u are ..u are sinning and jubilating . pig
Hezron Lorraine: First of,you are not Jesus and definitely don't know Jesus as the Saviour,Redeemer and Friend.your definition of thr saviour is based on what the scriptures say.But,God in his majesty doesn't place his personality in men to debate how he relates with each individual.

Stay blessed!Cheers.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
girlish man. Hmmm, issokey! Sissy
I'm only trying to keep it peaceful. Wait, what do you mean by that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Only Man That Can Save Hushpuppi [PHOTO] / Lady Accidentally Shoots Her Boyfriend's Head (VIEWERS' DISCRETION ADVISED) / 17 Nigerian Women Arrested Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.