Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) (4951 Views)

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: see this one....see what protestants caused ....shm
so u are jesus and Know him na? religion is based on scriptures, God own message deal with it...he's against what u are ..u are sinning and jubilating . pig
Help me ask him.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by 2sa2: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: First of,you are not Jesus and definitely don't know Jesus as the Saviour,Redeemer and Friend.your definition of thr saviour is based on what the scriptures say.But,God in his majesty doesn't place his personality in men to debate how he relates with each individual. I didn't beg you for the like.I don't get hyped by likes.I've made my point clearly noted.moreove I only talked more when asked to.not to buttress what I've already said vaguely. Next time you see this Moniker,please be sure to take note that I'm highly learned,and whatever you start be ready to finish. Stay blessed!Cheers.
So you attend Oyedepo's church and you proudly say you are gay! Its either u are lying or an agent of the devil sent to the church to win souls for darkness. If papa hears this rubbish, i am sure that he will lay a curse on you. better repent or go back to hell where u came from.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: yes I am a winner member to the spirit,soul and body.surprised right.don't be.

Hmm..a winner member indeed!..which service unit do u belong to?
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
There's sth about the devil. He gets upset progressively when u keep on trapping him.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 29, 2013
2sa2: So you attend Oyedepo's church and you proudly say you are gay! Its either u are lying or an agent of the devil sent to the church to win souls for darkness. If papa hears this rubbish, i am sure that he will lay a curse on you. better repent or go back to hell where u came from.

My thought too..
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what do u know about Christianity...go and change your pampers.ur anus is leaking

Always talking about anus leaking. Dude, it's no one's fault if you've got a leaking anus, accompanied with heamorroids of both the anus and the mouth. Go seek some help as fast as you can. Even gay people aren't as loud mouthed as you are.

And please, get your head out of gay threads, you're starting to sound like some paronoid gay person whose only defense is by attacking other gay people.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2013
2sa2: So you attend Oyedepo's church and you proudly say you are gay! Its either u are lying or an agent of the devil sent to the church to win souls for darkness. If papa hears this rubbish, i am sure that he will lay a curse on you. better repent or go back to hell where u came from.

And what right does your "papa" have to lay a curse on someone else?

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
masonkz:

Can u please leave "papa" out of dis?..Thanks
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
masonkz:

Why are u still bringing him into this argument?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Accidentally Shoots Her Boyfriend's Head (VIEWERS' DISCRETION ADVISED) / 17 Nigerian Women Arrested Abroad / Explicit Viewers Disrection Collections On Nairaland (viewers Discrection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.