Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Difference Btw Foreign Advice And Naijaadvice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Btw Foreign Advice And Naijaadvice. (527 Views)

See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf / Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls / See The Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btw Foreign Advice And Naijaadvice. by heed101(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2013
..FOREIGN PAGEHello my name is Sandra Stone I'm fromthe UK, I love my husband so much... I doeverything to please him on bed, I evensuck his di#k but he has refused to su#kmine... Please i don't know how to tellhim to go down on me cos I really love mycherry juice sucked.1.James Silver: I think you need to talk tohim, marriage is about communication2.Sarah Water: Oh my dear, I was in yourshoes too. I told him right away. Now he isan expert in it3.Mike Paper: Lol, I get down on my wifeeveryday, I love doing it and she loves ittoo... talk to him.

NIGERIAN PAGE:Hello, my name is Aminat, I stay in Abuja,married with one child. my husband hasrefused to get down there as in suck me..please how do i tell him? No insult o1.Adebayo Muyiwa: Fool, sex na food?2.Nkiru James: you are a disgrace towomanhood3.Idris: Any news about ASSU strike?4.Matthew: if u want, I can suck u, just say yes5.Funmi: I no blame you at all, better go findsomething to do with ur life, suck ko suckni.6.Wunmi:@Funmi is that an advice?7.Musa: mtchew, go and baf mumu8.Osas: which advice u nid now ?mscheew,abeg who get bbcharger? (pin mouth)9.Amaka: You are a big fool.... you better pray about it... grin. U can add your comment and let's see which category you fall into
Re: Difference Btw Foreign Advice And Naijaadvice. by lyfe(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
First to comment

(1) (Reply)

. / Is It Wrong To Have SEX On A First Date??? / Volcano In My Heart..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.