Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan (26946 Views)

Farting May Add Years To Your Lifespan - Research / Ten Shocking Things Which Actually Lower Your Lifespan / Nigerian Foods That Shortens Your Lifespan And Makes You Die Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by dasparrow: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Post

"10. The simple act of petting a dog or cat has the ability to reduce stress and blood pressure. Pet owners have also been shown to be less likely to suffer from depression. (source)."

My fellow animal/canine/pet enthusiasts, where y'all at? cheesy

It is a wonderful thing being a pet owner. Besides, dogs are so loyal irrespective of whether you are rich or poor, black or white. They don't discriminate. I can't say the same for humans. Pets for life!
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by dasparrow: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Post

"7. Having frequent sex helps relieve stress and improve sleep. It also boosts immunity and serves as a form of exercise. (source)."

@bolded

You don't say? I bet all those HIV/AIDS patients currently drying up in their beds like bonga fish and those with blistered foul smelling private parts as a result of gonorrhea and the likes will disagree with the above assertion.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by ameer2: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
jmoore: And House of Reps member died after sex.

smh
point of correction
MARATHON SEX
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by GetGuide: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
I know sex will be there

What of having enough rest and taking a lot of water
What of taking antioxidant

This one can also improve your lifestyle

3 in one Original human Brazilian hair at affordable price Pls see the link below
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by gbengaola: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
So women are likely to live 10 years longer than men,and common men 8 years longer than police,now I see why they take bribe,consider a police that still come dey smoke too.
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Thereishel: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
alcohol has no benefit for ur body whatsoever: From a disturbed night's sleep to alcohol poisoning, alcohol's effects on the body can have a varying impact on our lives.

Alcohol poisoning

Cancer

Diabetes
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by asids55: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
bar man..abeg give me 4more bottles
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Super1759: 2. Long-term smokers live, on average, 14 years less than non-smokers.(source)

I still don't understand these...
By the way, all these are rubbish...
John 10vs10b....I have come that you have life and life in abundance.

Anything out of this is RUBBISH!
Lies from pity of hell,from devil himself to spoil people's mind into immorality

THANK U OOO
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Whitecoal711: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Hw about tips for immortality?

fear God
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Jazzgreen(m): 2:19am On Nov 29, 2013
Super1759: 2. Long-term smokers live, on average, 14 years less than non-smokers.(source)

I still don't understand these...
By the way, all these are rubbish...
John 10vs10b....I have come that you have life and life in abundance.

Anything out of this is RUBBISH!
Lies from pity of hell,from devil himself to spoil people's mind into immorality

no. u didn't totally quote the right one, number 7 is very silly and stupid, regular..., omg FREQUENT S*X, fvck 'em that compiled this shitt . go get HIV let's see how you gonna live long
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Obijoy(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2013
I believe wit number 5 and 7
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by onimcee1(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Tanx
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by iamdsam: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Things like this doesn't enhance life. This is the 21 century and anything can cause someone's death no matter how careful the person is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment / Woman Gives Birth Twice In 9 Months / Windstorm Harm Disabled People In Niger State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.