Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan (26955 Views)

Farting May Add Years To Your Lifespan - Research / Ten Shocking Things Which Actually Lower Your Lifespan / Nigerian Foods That Shortens Your Lifespan And Makes You Die Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Super1759: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: Duh!
it is "DURH!!!!" Not duh!
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by ProfessorPP(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
I guess dis is what METUSELA did to live up 2 d recorded age written about him! grin grin
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by deeptesting(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
angelz: 5. Contrary to common sense, drinking alcohol has been shown to increase life span. This may be because alcohol can serve to help strengthen social networks, which are important for maintaining mental and physical health. (source)

I like this.
Though am not an alcoholic, but each time l take little bit or much of it n days later l see one or two symptoms(headache etc)my thought is
"it has sth 2 do with the alcohol i took days ago or ystd". Tell me am wrong so l can keep drinking.
l love taking it ones or twice weekly.

Change the brand and don`t take more than one bottle.
It also happened to me,i love Guinness Stout but it gives me headache like you rightly mentioned but i changed to another brand and it was cool.
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Polio: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fuc...king crap!
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by homesteady(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: Duh!
5points? undecided
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by omajali2003(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Run away from sin, corrupt and criminal acts that attract curses and your lifespan will be longer!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Karleb(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ no9. I seriously need to quit my job 'cause i don't want to die young. embarassed
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by slap1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Living in Nigeria decreases life-span.
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Fernandinho: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
jmoore: And House of Reps member died after sex.

smh
LOL..Man, dat one was a different case nahh
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by jamace(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
He that has ears to hear, let him hear and act. cool
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by chelsea1116(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
As u dey do numb 7,remember HIV..if u get dt 1..u r on ur own
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by simplynola(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
OP! Guess something like this should be ok?

[quote author=WaleFolarin]

10. The simple act of petting a dog or cat has the ability to reduce stress and blood pressure. Pet owners have also been shown to be less likely to suffer from depression. (source)

Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Chimzy2(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
angelz: 5. Contrary to common sense, drinking alcohol has been shown to increase life span. This may be because alcohol can serve to help strengthen social networks, which are important for maintaining mental and physical health. (source)

I like this.
Though am not an alcoholic, but each time l take little bit or much of it n days later l see one or two symptoms(headache etc)my thought is
"it has sth 2 do with the alcohol i took days ago or ystd". Tell me am wrong so l can keep drinking.
l love taking it ones or twice weekly.
don't drink alcohol dear,rather do more of number 7..u hear?
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Swiftlee(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sitting for more than 6 hours ??..yah! That got me scared mehn!
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by PaulSeun89(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
That alcohol and sex thing is untrue!
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Bebetter: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
9. Sitting 6+ hours per day makes you up to 40 percent likelier to die within 15 years than someone who sits less than three hours a day. This is true even if you exercise.

[size=18pt]SCARY!!![/size] shocked
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by shizzle11(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
I couldn't agree any less
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by born2boink(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thank God for the sex part, so my part is not left out.
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pls ow do I become a woman
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
No 5 makes absolutely no sense at all.
If I am to believe No. 9, then its kaput for me! tongue
Ok, now I want a pet dammit...where is Yuzedo? grin
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
No 7 tho. wink
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by badmeat(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
My dynamite,AK47,and ruggedity! Gives ne long life,sorry I'm a Port Harcourt Boy!angry
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by PastorOluT(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Andyblaze: No be 4 lifespan to increase, na where u go end matter

You cant gain the world and gain Christ, so also you cant eat your cake and have it. Friendship with the world is enmity with Christ and vice versa, Jesus said if they hate me they will also hate you and if they listen to me they will also listen to you.

Do not be deceived, if you are not for Christ you are against Him, if you ain't gathering with Him you are definitely scattering!

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by AdeniyiA(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Luke 12:25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by tojos(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
I like the seveenth point wink
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by Yemlizzy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Okay,noted.
Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by yemmit90: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
All these are rubbish.

Life has thought me that those who takes life simple,fearless and worried not about anything lived longer and healthier.

One thing everyone should know is that life itself is not fair to the weak.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan by peeparty(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Execise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria / Woman Gives Birth Twice In 9 Months / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.