Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,845 members, 7,855,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her (3465 Views)

Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by olumaxi(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2013
As u already said dat as ur friend,u knw u'll be givin her money...dats exactly wat d gal also thought..and since u avnt given her a dime,she cant allow u a taste 4rm her juicy honey puci
Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by Kirinwa: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2013
wisdom-w:
A gal I met many months ago whom I tot loved me sincerly because she was de 1 dat gave me green light 2 approach her came last week & as a sexually active nigga I wanted 2 perform, she said dat I shud giv her a specific amount of money unless I wnt touch her. Lyk play,lyk play she stopped calling me frequently as usual. De fact is dat she just finished secondary sch bt aam on 1YR I.T. As a fedpoly### student bt still young. Pls is dis not child prostitution as I knw dat as my frnd, I'll be giving her pocket bt y asking 4 an amount of money b4 s3x

See kettle calling pot black o. shocked Op you lack morals to even judge her.What you want to do is Child abuse.What if she were your sister?
Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by LajaLaba: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2013
This is getting boring okay.....Yeye thread
Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by sweetestguy(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Na so one ask me mek I give her 30k before I do am. Hehehe,I jus delete ha numba
Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by steinalb(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
as for me....dt girl is nt urs but if conji hold wella, give her d moni n dance d azonto in a manner dt she wil use d moni in treatin hersf
Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
190-the-clown:

ASSU ASSU ASSSSUU!!!! grin
complete am mk I bomb u,

1 Like

Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by lertee(f): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Can't you help a friend? All these broke boys sef.
Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by 190theclown: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
badoolee: complete am mk I bomb u,
grin grin
Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by Dovahkiin(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2013
misplaced priorities smh , the things guys can do for toto shaaa , i no blame you op
Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin
c diz wan,if to say d teeth white nau,I 4 undstnd,c me 4 a cartoon of paste nd brush Nd a mouth spray too
Re: My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her by andyanders: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2013
She be Ashawo, period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Mrcork's Girlfriend / Men!!!how Will You React To This? / Will You Marry This Man If He Lives And Works In New York?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.