Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God (2346 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God by Judas2013: 1:44am On Aug 25, 2013
Ajibam:

He was trying to say that people would come and do miracles in his Name claiming they are christ...

Study this
mark13vs22
2john7
2thes2vs9

sorry i understand English and i can read. That is not what the verse said.
Re: Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God by Ajibam: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2013
Judas2013:

sorry i understand English and i can read. That is not what the verse said.

The bible quotes are for him To know about the antichrist that will call himself christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Philosophy Of Reality / If We Evolved From Monkeys, Why Are There Still Monkeys? / Is 700,000 Naira Too Much For Foursquare Gospel Church to save a child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.