Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship (75574 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by Damayor12(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
Are you confused about your relationship? Is everything looking like your relationship is falling apart? One problem I have realized that really makes a mess of people's efforts in their relationship is assumption. If your case is that of confusion,These are tips to help you understand the signs that have to be exhibited by your partner if he/she is really tired of you thus, tired of the relationship:

•Call rates will drop by more than 60%
Now, if your partner stops calling you the way he/she used to call you then, he is really getting tired of you. No matter how busy your partner is, he/she does not have the excuse to drop the call rate by more than 60%. When someone is in love and still have much interest in you and the relationship, he/she will definitely love to call you very often. All you have to do is to compare the rate at which your partner calls you before and that of the recent development.

•Is ‘I love you’ is becoming very difficult to say?
Is your partner finding it difficult to say ‘I love you' recently? If this is the case, just know that he/she is tired of you and wants to leave and he/she is still available simply because new partner is yet to come by. Once there is the opportunity of a new lover, your partner will dump you. If your partner loves you then, saying ‘I love you’ should never be difficult for him or her
Excuses will set in automatically
This is the truth and will forever be: once your partner is tired of you and does not know how to quit you, he/she will develop several unnecessary excuses for not doing certain things or for doing certain things. Please, watch out for these excuses and check them out properly to know when they are sincere.

•Other signs include the following:
•Your partner will start forgetting some promises he/she made to you easily
•Your partner will find spending time together with others fun than it used to
•Your partner easily gets tired once he/she is with you
•Privacy will set in
•Your partner unnecessary gets angry over your little mistakes
•Finds you less attractive (but mind you, this is not a very important signs because someone who doesn’t love you may still find you very attractive)
•Your partner will gradually develop poor listen skill towards you
•Your partner gradually start seeing you as a separate personality and this can be displayed in several ways
•Your tears will hardly touch him (this is for women)
•Your partner will gradually talk less about the possibility of a future with the both of you

Well, Nairalanders, these are signs that your partner is getting tired of you or is already tired of you and hope you know what this means? It means your relationship is on break up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by SpaceWorld2013(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ok
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by ChemmyT: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
How do i trust my husband again?Since i have caught my husband cheating more than 3 times,it has been difficult to trust him again which is really affecting our marriage.Pls what do i do?
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by pxjosh(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Chemmy T: How do i trust my husband again?Since i have caught my husband cheating more than 3 times,it has been difficult to trust him again which is really affecting our marriage.Pls what do i do?
pray for him from your heart, and trust God for a change
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by 190theclown: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Chemmy T: How do i trust my husband again?Since i have caught my husband cheating more than 3 times,it has been difficult to trust him again which is really affecting our marriage.Pls what do i do?

date me (But u must have money to cater for my needs) tongue
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by Enegod(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
open another thread for it
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Enegod: open another thread for it

seconded
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by teasty234: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2014
I noticed My bf is gettin tired of me. What should I do 2save my relationship?
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2014
teasty234: I noticed My bf is gettin tired of me. What should I do 2save my relationship?

Nothing if she wants to leave she will.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by Pennah(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jeeeesus!!! Chaii! I dunn ....
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:37am On May 31, 2019
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. kiss

(1) (Reply)

South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.