Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor (23603 Views)

Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) / Hardened Criminal Turned Pastor. Must Read / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: Someone should give me this animal's real name and address. I will be extremely honoured to put a bullet through his skull. Bloody bàstard. So because you changed from one form of robbery to another, you think your atrocities are automatically forgiven? I bet your victims (or their families, for those you killed) would not agree.

Imagine the audacity sef. Someone needs to soak him with fuel and light a match-stick. Nonsense.
4 ur mind u don make sense abi. C sinner calling sinner a sinner, we re all sinners except d grace of God on us.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

You dey talk truth but bros, no vex grin grin grin grin

E be like say the guy don rob you before grin grin grin

If you've ever encountered armed robbers and other violent criminals, or if you know rhe misery, anguish, sorrow, and woes they have caused (and are still causing) for thousands/millions of innocent persons and families, you would realise that it is not a laughing matter. These beasts have forfeited their humanity, and no amount of repentance can change that. They deserve no forgiveness, no mercy, and certainly no second chance. The ONLY thing they deserve is death. . . .of the most slow and painful kind. In this case, the fact that this fool now claims to be a pastor makes it even more nauseating. I can't even stomach the thought of it.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by owolabifunke14(f): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2013
Sentenced to death for robbing blackberry phone? Ok how many years has blackbery been in circulation in nigeria and how many years does it take for judgement to be delivered in a typical nigerian setting? This story is a cooked up story,I don't believe this crap

5 Likes

Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by tempex88(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2013
Tales by the moonlight.....dem go shoot u and not confirm you dead....neva.... plus its mortuary straight nt hospital. Are u saying they shoot you and took you for treatment? Who signed for ur living corpse?

Real sweet tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by morzook(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
When did we all become so daft to not see that this is fiction?

Sentenced to death, shot at a firing squad... aren't doctors stationed at the execution to ascertain if he actually died?

How soon after the firing was he taken to the medical students?

Where did this happen and what year cos I dey see BLACKBERRY so am assuming this occurred in the last decade and to my knowledge, I stand to be corrected, firing squad was used in the military era.

And if a convict fail to die during execution, na to kill him again. Why release this one, without even a court saying so o?

WHY DO WE HAVE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING with a religious undertone, even the ones that sounds RIDICULOUS as this one?

God help us all...

5 Likes

Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by Ninilowo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

I'm not doubting this man's story as there are similar stories that i've heard but i think it's imperative that i highlight something that does not add up.

Pls, when did we start using blackberry phones in Nigeria cos it seems this guy was referring to his childhood or teenage-hood and even if he wasn't. I was able to infer that he stayed 6 years in prison way after they had stolen a blackberry phone and gone into hardcore robbery. I may be wrong though.
Dont mind him joor. Kayode Williams was a robber n he became an evangelist. All of us know him by name and we can even recognise him. This dude has no name, no identity......nothing. A beg I refused to be blindfolded with this super story joor.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by ygenius: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Very rare opportunity,use it well buro,i too am an orphan bt thats not the end of life,it just means ur destiny is in ur hand nt in anybody's hand,they can only help u
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by whealthy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
owolabifunke14: Sentenced to death for robbing blackberry phone? Ok how many years has blackbery been in circulation in nigeria and how many years does it take for judgement to be delivered in a typical nigerian setting? This story is a cooked up story,I don't believe this crap
God bless you for this comment!
1. When did BlackBerry and its tracing become a common phenomenon in Nigeria?
2. He awaited trial for 6 years, judgement came; no appeal, nothing!
3. How many inmates are awaiting death penalty in Nigeria, we all know governors ve been reluctant to sign warrants since 1999.. which governor signed his? abi him follow for the ones oshio baba just signed?
4. So he was not certified dead, yet shipped to medical students as cadaver?!
5. FINALLY, if this story is true, he should be rearrested and handed over to Boko haram for effective execution
if I believe this story, then I will believe Jesus is an alien from Venus.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by nairaarea: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=18pt]WE PRAY HE REMAINS A CHRISTIAN[/size]
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by iyatrustee(f): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
The story get k leg.

1. He claimed he started stealing when he with a group of friends snatched a bag containing a blackberry phone
2. He was involved in a series of other operations which he did not state how long
3. He was imprisioned for 6 yrs.

My views.

He must have been sent to prision sometimes in 2007
When did he snatch d woman's bag bearing in mind that blackberry services in nigeria started around 2008

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by Ninilowo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
I am very familiar with military weapons and hard wares. How would a fellow be shot twice at close range twice and he ll still be alive? Besides that if a condemed criminal faces a firing squad for execution, he has to be certified dead before being taken away for burial buh this case......tor. Forthermore I dont think the specimen used in teaching hospitals are taken directly from execution ground. May the Lord save us. I dont think we need to be bamboozled before we accept Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by deelobe: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dzany: they are the same profesion.....one is armed and vicious.........the other is usually calm and eloquent.

May God forgive you. He that is without sin let him cast the first stone Mr saint. When you see something good rejoice. I don't like pessimists.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by extraflyfineboy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dnt 4get to visit the SOURCe 4 more http://umehoma.com
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
It's very much possible.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by ZACHIE: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
blackberry story!!
try again.
most fails in Nollywood begin with incredulous fails in the Script.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
A confessed robber sentenced to death must be killed. There is no forgiveness for this. Not even from Gods.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Its the lords doing
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by jess5(f): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
For those who believed this cock and bull stories, here are the questions you should be asking;

1. Why are there no specific dates, especially years? (That way, people can imagine the kind of sentence that were given to criminals in Nigeria, as well as to ascertain whether it was possible for them to snatch a blackberry phone that was traced to them, etc.).
2. When did Blackberry become popular in Nigeria? And also, when was it possible for people to use prepaid phones instead of very expensive contracts in Nigeria?
3. When he ran away from Lagos to Ibadan, how many years did he engage in the uncountable robberies in Ibadan before he was caught?
5. How many years was the case in court before the sentence took place?
7. He said he spent 6 years in Prison before the execution, in which year was he supposedly executed?
8. How come there was no death confirmation after the execution?
9. How is it possible that the doctors did not report this incident to the authorities so he can be executed again or returned to the prison?
10.Does he also mean the doctors have the right to release a dangerous and convicted armed robber to the community without the consent from the right authorities?
11. Does it mean the priest can just take him to work with them without informing the authorities as well?
12. How many years did he work in his church's ministry before he became a priest three months ago?

And also, if you calculate all the years it will take to go through the event he has narrated, you will wonder what a blackberry is doing in the story. Also, all the event that took place after his execution, hmmm, i say, na wa.

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by gramci: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Firing squad was used during military regime

[qu embarassedote author=iyatrustee]The story get k leg.

1. He claimed he started stealing when he with a group of friends snatched a bag containing a blackberry phone
2. He was involved in a series of other operations which he did not state how long
3. He was imprisioned for 6 yrs.

My views.

He must have been sent to prision sometimes in 2007
When did he snatch d woman's bag bearing in mind that blackberry services in nigeria started around 2008[/quote]
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by 4reigningqueen: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
extraflyfineboy: Dnt 4get to visit the SOURCe 4 more http://umehoma.com

you posted the first story, most people do not believe it yet you are asking them to go for more.
Guy,not everybody is as dumb as you!
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by gramci: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Firing squad was used during military regime

Afam4eva:

I'm not doubting this man's story as there are similar stories that i've heard but i think it's imperative that i highlight something that does not add up.

Pls, when did we start using blackberry phones in Nigeria cos it seems this guy was referring to his childhood or teenage-hood and even if he wasn't. I was able to infer that he stayed 6 years in prison way after they had stolen a blackberry phone and gone into hardcore robbery. I may be wrong though.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by sundaynice(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
It does not really matter on how u live ur life on †нε past what matter is how u wish to make heaven
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by cannonnier(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

Just what i was thinking.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
dedons: you too
Amen. kiss
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by sundaynice(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
indrija: grace and mercy.always abundant.just join your heart in unity with the lord
it does not really matter how u live ur life in †нε past what matter is how u plan to make heaven
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by kcee31(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
May God have mercy on all of you who have spoken ill of His anointed.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by kevoh(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
And if by being a Priest he meant a catholic Priest then that's another big blow to this cock and bull story because it takes 7 to 8 years before one is ordained as a Catholic priest! Add that to the 6 years spent in Jail + the time spent roaming about in Ibadan + the years spent in countless robbery operations + when blackberry became popular in Nigeria equals the year 2034 shocked We should be in the future by now.

This is just an attempt by the writer to draw traffic to his blog.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by baslone: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Same old story. . . .

One of you guys should come up with a fresher one. . .

To ice the cake, his government name might be a "sulaimon" or a "lateef".

"I was a robber", "I was a boko haram", "I used to sleep in coffins", "I am a " stories are getting boring
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by favouryemmy: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
mhozzis: Ones a theif, always a thief
#Don't try to quote or correct me

But that's not true. Apostle Paul was a killer before God changed him forever and he never went back. This is a changed man. I pray thathis testimony will bring millions to Christ in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by MAYOWAAK: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ireti Ajanaku's past even sounds plausible.From bus conductor to Vulcaniser to battery charger to levitating to a prophet-PM NEWS
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by gen2briz(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
extraflyfineboy: Dnt 4get to visit the SOURCe 4 more http://umehoma.com

For more lies abi
Re: The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor by victorD3: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
I smell its a cooked up story because am very aware medical doctors are always at the venue of the shooting to confirm and double check. Howver if there was a chance its really happened the so called "pastor" has to pay for all his deeds.

You can't just rob or take peoples life and retire well just like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana / My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. / Is Purgatory In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.