Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69808 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

you keep proving you function on a negative integer IQ. no one is saying sex attacks are not common in nigeria. i'm actually one of the few members on this forum who says nigeria has a rapë culture but does that make pastor biodun guilty?

the sins of others should not be used to make pastor biodun a scapegoat. take a chill pill, beg ese to provide evidence before you stout foaming in the mouth. you are an adult, act your age!!

cheesycheesycheesy, now watch the retard retreat! He can only take on a lady. It is actually slowpokes like this that fall into the category of abusive men Ese is desperately trying to save other women from! cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Urine: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

you keep proving you function on a negative integer IQ. no one is saying sex attacks are not common in nigeria. i'm actually one of the few members on this forum who says nigeria has a rapë culture but does that make pastor biodun guilty?

the sins of others should not be used to make pastor biodun a scapegoat. take a chill pill, beg ese to provide evidence before you stout foaming in the mouth. you are an adult, act your age!!

E.O.D

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Ahh we are now coming to what is defined as abuse abi? I still maintain that any person be it man or woman who solicits for an intimate relationship from a person in his or her care, by care I mean employee, student, step child, house help , member of congregation etc is in a position where he can influence the outcome of the relationship by virtue of Said Position/ office. having said that, if Ese's story is to be believed, and I beleive it, the good Pastor Planned the whole thing from the get go. That is intent on his part to conduct an affair with a member of his congregation and as far as I am concerned his Position as her Pastor greatly influenced her judgement. That is abuse of office and trust!.

Even if Efe's story is 100% true which I doubt, we know this is one side, the reality is that Efe is an adult and she had a right to refuse. He did not force himself on her and Efe herself mentioned she was not abused. Please lets get the facts straight. I agree with you the Pastor had this planned, however, having se*x on the first encounter when it was completely unplanned for is highly unlikely. Even lecturers that "force" students, the girls usually give in after some considerable amount of pressure from the lecturer and not the first time. My point is that Efe probably sensed something too and played along. Removing someone's und*ies does not happen by mistake when it was totally unexpected and unplanned. And if she was abused the first night, what about the second, third and so on. I like your arguements so far and I agree that she has a right to tell the whole world but she clearly was not abused.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Urine:

Hahahaha! What are you feeling like? I actually defended my woman by attacking you. Btw you didn't give me any name, your effort was null and void. grin

Lmao...

Well, I'll give you a presidential pardon..

Go and sin no more son..
cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Asabeq(f): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
angry boko what are you doing here?
Ayatullah:

Sweet sounding, but meaningless words in his tweets..........let him be bold enough to tell the world Ese is a liar, and be bold to refute the second Lady claiming to have the audio recording and still pictures of him in a Lagos Hotel. First time I passed by their worship centre at THISDAY Dome in Abuja, and I see the way their members were carrying themselves, I knew their Leader will certainly be Satan's Agent.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by skyfall: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ese: Pastor Biodun slept with me in London for 7 days & 7 nights

Pastor Biodun: *mute*

COZA Members: No he didn't do it; she's a liar

Pastor Biodun: *puzzled* Shut up y'all. OK I did it but I'm sorry

COZA Members: No pastor, you didn't do it

ROTFLMAO

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Urine: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
acidosis™:

Lmao...

Well, I'll give you a presidential pardon..

Go and sin no more son..
cheesy

I won't say anything because of my promise to madam. cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Urine:

I won't say anything because of my promise to madam. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy ha you duwing? cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Urine: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

cheesy cheesy cheesy ha you duwing? cheesy

I'm good ma'am. You?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boss13:

Your comment irritates me. Your pastor's action speaks for itself. If you are innocent, you would let the world know. Do you know what your stup¡d pastor told people as dumb as you. I am consulting with first world govt officials.

I will compare your level of reasoning to my dog if you will accept such comments from your pastor. Well I'm so sorry, I am too expose to worship men like myself.

I thought you would explain with good reasons why you pastor is yet to deny the allegations. But never.

Before I engage you properly, what do you do for a living sef? You sound like a church worker to me.

Why is this boss of dumbstars so keen on knowing people's occupation? Are you that desperately in need of a job! Okay I will overlook your ill manners and deep ignorance. Send me a pm with your resume! If you had gainful employment, you'd reason better.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by OAM4J: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
I am not that religious but I know well enough that there is a way to go about matters like this that is not the way of the world.

If Ese is a true Christian, she will know well enough that the place to confess is not on an internet blog. There is absolutely nothing to gain confessing on a public domain than to breed gossips and slanders both on Efe, the pastor and the church. Even if all she said are true, the public will not help her, the pastor or the church to get better. Or can somebody tell me one advantage of her public confession besides pulling down the pastor and seeking more people to help her course.

I dont expect the pastor to play the same tune with her in the public gallery. He owes the public no explanation. He only owes God, his wife and the leadership of his church explanations. These are the only people that have the right to scold him and help him and Ese to get better.

David said in his prayers (Ps 51) to God after committing adultery and murder, "Unto you and unto you alone have I sinned and done this evil in thy sight", he didn't pray to the public or confessed to the public, only prophet Nathan and God.

Also the punishment of God's servants are not in the hand of the public but in the hand of God which can also be administered by Church leadership. God said, unto me they stand or fall.

Finally, I know the Church is not a gathering of saints waiting for rapture, but a spiritual clinic for all that want to get better; and from the least member to the most anointed pastor are all work in progress. I only pity those who see pastors as saints and semi-God.

I expected Ese and the Christians here to know all these, but the arguments I see here say otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Lyfprins: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
AND SO BLOODY WHAT?! IF HE DID ANYTHING OF SUCH IN THE PAST,FOR GOD SAKE IT'S IN THE PAST NOW.EVERYBODY POINTING A FINGER @ HIM IS GUILTY OF SOMETHING IN THE PAST.SOMETHING LIKE THE ISSUE OR EVEN WORSE! WE MAY DO WRONG BUT WE DON'T CONTINUE DOING THE WRONG 'COZ WE GROW OUT OF IT WITH TYM! NOBODY FALLS FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT OF JUDGEMENT OVER ANYONE ESPECIALLY A PASTOR WHEN HE/SHE MAKES A MISTAKE.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by trappatoni(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: Such cimcumlocution is nonsensical, why not address the MAIN allegation squarely? Did you f**k the lady in question, yes or no? Is there a "level of grace" that you claimed you would have taught her, yes or no?

Wetin concern us with these meaningless roundabout tweets, dragging God's name into your debauchery. These filthy bàstards masquerading as pastors are too disgusting for words to describe.
do not judge,LEAVE EVERYTHING TO GOD.ALL I KNOW IS ,IN THE BEGINNING GOOD EXISTED,IN THE END GOOD WILL SURELY EXIST.THERE IS NO POINT RESISTING EVIL,EVIL WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF.ITS JUST AS SIMPLE AS THAT
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boss13:
Your comment irritates me. Your pastor's action speaks for itself. If you are innocent, you would let the world know. Do you know what your stup¡d pastor told people as dumb as you. I am consulting with first world govt officials.

your irritation means nothing to me - remain pissed for the rest of your life.

I will compare your level of reasoning to my dog if you will accept such comments from your pastor. Well I'm so sorry, I am too expose to worship men like myself.

you are not exposed - you have displayed the traits of a stark illiterate on this thread. your gut feelings told you the pastor was guilty - based on a one sided story? even if you were born brain dead, some things should not be spewed by an adult.

I thought you would explain with good reasons why you pastor is yet to deny the allegations. But never.

why should he respond to a jezebel? light & darkness does not coincide. engage the gear of your brain cells. silence is not guilt neither is responding to such claim means he's innocent. you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus!

Before I engage you properly, what do you do for a living sef? You sound like a church worker to me.

only a mental-indigent can write the above. it turned out your dog is far more intelligent than you are. your brain power is the same as that of a pubic louse.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

your irritation means nothing to me - remain pissed for the rest of your life.

you are not exposed - you have displayed the traits of a stark illiterate on this thread. your gut feelings told you the pastor was guilty - based on a one sided story? even if you were born brain dead, some things should not be spewed by an adult.

why should he respond to a jezebel? light & darkness does not coincide. engage the gear of your brain cells. silence is not guilt neither is responding to such claim means he's innocent. you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus!

only a mental-indigent can write the above. it turned out your dog is far more intelligent than you are. your brain power is the same as that of a pubic louse.

DEATH!!! Laaaydieees n Geeentlemehn, that's a wrap!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
OAM4J: I am not that religious but I know well enough that there is a way to go about matters like this that is not the way of the world.

If Ese is a true Christian, she will know well enough that the place to confess is not on an internet blog. There is absolutely nothing to gain confessing on a public domain than to breed gossips and slanders both on Efe, the pastor and the church. Even if all she said are true, the public will not help her, the pastor or the church to get better. Or can somebody tell me one advantage of her public confession besides pulling down the pastor and seeking more people to help her course.

I dont expect the pastor to play the same tune with her in the public gallery. He owes the public no explanation. He only owes God, his wife and the leadership of his church explanations. These are the only people that have the right to scold him and help him and Ese to get better.

David said in his prayers (Ps 51) to God after committing adultery and murder, "Unto you and unto you alone have I sinned and done this evil in thy sight", he didn't pray to the public or confessed to the public, only prophet Nathan and God.

Also the punishment of God's servants are not in the hand of the public but in the hand of God which can also be administered by Church leadership. God said, unto me they stand or fall.

Finally, I know the Church is not a gathering of saints waiting for rapture, but a spiritual clinic for all that want to get better; and from the least member to the most anointed pastor are all work in progress. I only pity those who see pastors as saints and semi-God.

I expected Ese and the Christians here to know all these, but the arguments I see here say otherwise.

with laboratory rëtards like frosbel & boss13 as nigeria's future leaders, the country is doomed. they were both raised and taught the jungle justice mentality. fools who judge on hearsays without evidence are not meant to be associating with sane people.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by shogbenga: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
It's obvious that the pastor was guilty of the allegations. Why is he taking his time to respond, probably to get in touch with the babe in order to secure the evidence and destroy them before he will now come to prove his innocence. A shame indeed. Unfortunately this same pastor was invited to my church, four square about 4 weeks ago to preach to the youths. Only God knows how many of the female youths he would have 'eyed' while delivering his oratory speech. An innocent guy would have responded immediately to the allegation. Bitch!. Meanwhile the lady should provide the evidence, by posting them online.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
Urine:

I'm good ma'am. You?

I am a jealous lover, man...
grin
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nashville:

Even if Efe's story is 100% true which I doubt, we know this is one side, the reality is that Efe is an adult and she had a right to refuse. He did not force himself on her and Efe herself mentioned she was not abused. Please lets get the facts straight. I agree with you the Pastor had this planned, however, having se*x on the first encounter when it was completely unplanned for is highly unlikely. Even lecturers that "force" students, the girls usually give in after some considerable amount of pressure from the lecturer and not the first time. My point is that Efe probably sensed something too and played along. Removing someone's und*ies does not happen by mistake when it was totally unexpected and unplanned. And if she was abused the first night, what about the second, third and so on. I like your arguements so far and I agree that she has a right to tell the whole world but she clearly was not abused.
thank you. there's no form of abuse of person here. the lady should stop making us believe she is innocent. she enjoyed the whole thing, when heavy guilty crept in she shifted the blame
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
OAM4J:

- First of all , not all who go by the name of Pastor are Pastors.

- It is a known fact that a large proportion of so called pastors in Nigeria are businessmen and were never called by GOD

- The Pastor owes the entire church an apology in addition to the one he owes GOD , because he has betrayed their trust in him. If this story had not been revealed , things would have been BAU ( Business as usual ) and this trend of abuse would have continued.

- It is important to expose unrepentant hardcore charlatans to protect the sheep of GOD from their tricks, gimmicks and deceptive methods.

- No one is 100% in support of Ese, the issue is she has been victimised , bullied and insulted for daring to stand up to the powers that be.

- I will tell you something, when you hide a secret such as this without repentance or confession, it will come out into the open and the disgrace will be double.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

with laboratory rëtards like frosbel & boss13 as nigeria's future leaders, the country is doomed. they were both raised and taught the jungle justice mentality. fools who judge on hearsays without evidence are not meant to be associating with sane people.

You defend this man as if your life depended on it, are you him or part of this scam ?

wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:
You defend this man as if your life depended on it, are you him or part of this scam ?

wink

of course, i am him - that goes the simple-mindedness of an average nigerian. it must be the acute poverty in the land. there's a direct relationship between intelligence and malnourishment.

frosbel, feed your children well so they do not grow up with perforated braincells like their father.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

of course, i am him - that goes the simple-mindedness of an average nigerian. it must be the acute poverty in the land. there's a direct relationship between intelligence and malnourishment.

frosbel, feed your children well so they do not grow up with perforated braincells like their father.

I just sit and read your replies and say wow ! , the standards of Christian behaviour have fallen to a new low.

Quit tagging yourself with the name of Christ, it is a disgrace to even consider such a possibility.

Repent coogar before it is too late !!

smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Tayeni(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
skyfall: Ese: Pastor Biodun slept with me in London for 7 days & 7 nights

Pastor Biodun: Mute

COZA Members: No he didn't do it; she's a liar

Pastor Biodun: *puzzled* Shut up y'all. OK I did it but I'm sorry

COZA Members: No pastor, you didn't do it

ROTFLMAO
LMAO! I swear you b baskart! Somebody help me! I can't stop laffing at this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by OAM4J: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

- First of all , not all who go by the name of Pastor are Pastors.

- It is a known fact that a large proportion of so called pastors in Nigeria are businessmen and were never called by GOD

- The Pastor owes the entire church an apology in addition to the one he owes GOD , because he has betrayed their trust in him. If this story had not been revealed , things would have been BAU ( Business as usual ) and this trend of abuse would have continued.

- It is important to expose unrepentant hardcore charlatans to protect the sheep of GOD from their tricks, gimmicks and deceptive methods.

- No one is 100% in support of Ese, the issue is she has been victimised , bullied and insulted for daring to stand up to the powers that be.

- I will tell you something, when you hide a secret such as this without repentance or confession, it will come out into the open and the disgrace will be double.

And how do you know the genuine from the fake? Leave God to separate the wheat from the shaft, dont fight for God. Just follow God's principles and let God fight the fakes.

Is that not the same message Christians give Muslims to stop fighting for Allah and let the All-powerful and All-knowing God fight his enemies?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by homesteady(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
1)Pastor biodun was a cultist before!
2)But he is now a pastor who only preaches about wealth!
3)The name of his church is COZA common[b]WEALTH[/b] bla bla bla!

Does this ring any bell in your ears?? undecidedundecided
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by chokolatte: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
I was in that church this morning to do small aproko..i even recorded his reaction to the allegation but it wasnt clear..but someone else transcribed it... read it below

[b]Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly was in Church this morning and commented on Ese Walter's Sexual Affair accusations with him. He said he will make an official statement soon. Below is what he said to his congregation..

"...I am sure you have read a lot about me on Twitter and social networks. You can't imagine how many people have called me...everyone is telling me, don't talk, that is the painful part but because I am your pastor and I don't like to take you for granted, I still want to bend it a little bit to talk about it. Even up until this morning, calls from everywhere, even when I switch off my phone, they call my associates, tell him to ignore it, he should just move on. Some have been to our land and they are like wow, we understand"

Church erupts into clapping & shouting...

Pastor Fatoyinbo continues...

"Now read my lips, I know there are people here that are not part of our church, read my lips, we are going to speak but we are consulting to come out with a robust reply. Before then I will not say anything, but I owe it to you as members that have made me proud and have made God proud"

Church erupts into clapping & shouting.....

"One thing you can be sure of is that my wife and I love u."

"Now you may sit down and say, why would they tell you that, in the first place. From this pulpit there are some things we don't say. Maybe you remember that 2 years ago, we lost somebody in our family, I came to church, I preached, I danced, I didn't say it. That was even deeper for me because my destiny is not in anybody's hand...that loss was deeper for me than even this and I didn't talk so don't think it is a makeup. That is what we have been asked to do. When we asked God, God said be quiet. Thank you"
[/b][i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Asabeq(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sis do u mean "weep for christians"? undecided

shejane: Dis man has nuffn 2 accept or deny cos he owe nobody any explanation accept God nd we ar nt God, I wil doubt him as a child of God if he wil come out 2 deny dis, TB Joshua didt deny or accept all d allegations against him. 4 all of u waiting 4 him 2 come out nd give a statement shame on u all nd pls continue waiting, I wipe 4 christians dis days
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by devour129: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
OAM4J: I am not that religious but I know well enough that there is a way to go about matters like this that is not the way of the world.

plz he owes the public an explanation ! What's wrong with you people ? If they want to raise money everyone is involved and when they have explanations to give it becomes selective ? Yesterday I bashed the girl only because I felt she should have resisted his advances cos she is a grown ass woman but why are you guys defending this guy ? Simple my hands are clean it's ok anyways no need cos he has said himself with his sermon.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by touchmeder: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nashville:

Nigerians i dont know if it because of the lack of basic fundamental rights we lack that we dont know right from wrong anymore. Allow me copy and paste something i saw on the issue of ''ABUSE'' Ese Walter referred to. I wish you will think about with a free mind and perhaps learn something.

'' However let me educate you, when someone says ''Ese was abused'' please note it is not sexually. This is mental, psychological abuse by one who wields a seemingly stronger power. By one she looked up to as her man of God, a pastor, a shepherd. In the same way most of you are looking up to him now and thinking ''this can't be true, she is an agent of Satan that girl''.
If i trust my accountant to manage my financial affairs and he siphons some of my money to his personal accounting firm THAT SIR IS AN ABUSE OF POWER. Even if i went to meet him in the first place begging him to manage my accounting books it makes no difference. If i confided in my family doctor i have a debilitating disease and he informs family members (even if he does it to mean well) THAT SIR IS AN ABUSE OF POWER AND TRUST. Now it is the same thing for a lawyer and client and PASTOR AND MEMBER. No one is immune. So even if she dragged herself to her pastor and he agreed THAT SIR IS AN ABUSE OF POWER.''

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:
I just sit and read your replies and say wow ! , the standards of Christian behaviour have fallen to a new low.

here we go again with frosbel's holier than thou attitude - who are you fooling? you are a wolf in pig clothing.

Quit tagging yourself with the name of Christ, it is a disgrace to even consider such a possibility.
Repent coogar before it is too late !!

this fool really wants to turn christianity into his father's compound. everyone else isn't a christian but you. a thorough internet search of your name now would reveal you are a neighbourhood predator that has made it to crimestopper about 12 times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.