Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69773 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by riskit33: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
I smell very strongly the pull-him-down tendency working actively here. How can we fairly judge a matter without hearing from both sides and without any other evidence to collaborate the story apart from accuser's account? In all fairness i think we should hear the Pastor's response before we proceed to judge. But till he comes forward with he's story it'll be apt to give him the benefit of doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by bellalove(f): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v: Honestly, the atmosphere was electric and the joy that was evident as a result of God's presence couldn't have been faked or ignored. Many souls were won for Christ and I am sure that most of them came with a judgemental mindset. Lol.

One thing I learnt from this man of God is staying focused and connected to God, inspite of any tribulation.

Some of the spirit filled words he spoke are:
Inspite of the situation, if you look around and can still see God, then forge ahead.

Do not fight for yourself, depend on God.

Determine the terrain you will fight, do not let the devil call you out of your terrain.

He also said he would give a response in due time.

We don't know the true story yet but why are we so concerned about knowing? If God has forgiven and given a second chance, who am I to cane God's kid?

Let love lead ... Always!!!

Spicy nobody is saying that the presence of God should not or won't be evident in COZA today because of the allegation level against ur pastor, it is written in the bible where 2 or more are gathered in his(God's) name, he is gonna be there in there midst, so it does not matter whether ur pastor is facing tribulations, God will surely come down to inhabitate in the praise& worship of people that have come to call on his name, the issue here is addressing the issue at hand, me think if some1 is being accused wrongly, he/she screams from the rooftop 2counter the claim especially if you are a leader, people are looking up 2him, saying he will answer when the time is right..............and I ask when its the right time if not now, if he did indulge in sexual act with the said girl, he should confess to God& to his congregants, nobody, I repeat NOBODY is perfect, it is near impossible for 1 to live each day without commitn sin one way or another, whether u are a pastor, priest, deacon, elder etc, the sooner people start understanding that 'men of God' are but mere human like me and u,the better for every1, they are not gods, so they are prone to sin just like every human being still here on earth, I honestly don't get it whenever negative stories about a church start trending on social media& the members will be fighting& defending their pastor as if he is a god...........Bible recorded that king David was a man after God's heart, pls do take your time& go thru the story of David,1 of hs numerous sins was adultery, up 2d extent, he killed a man just to have his wife, but they was never a time, david pretended he didn't knw what the prophet was tlkn about whenever he was confronted, he was always very fast in fallin on his knees in shame& humility 2ask 4 forgivness from God,and that was maybe one of the reason God called him a man after his heart, he always recognises when he has fallen& ALWAYS confesses& ask 4 4gvness, so to you holding brief for a man that is just but a mere human like you, I suggest u stop& concentrate on mkn urself more acceptable 2God, its only God that knows those that worship him in SPIRIT& in TRUTH, cause the bible made us understand in revelation that on the judgement day even Men of God will be thrown in2 d lake of fire, where they will be shouting 'Father but I won souls 4u, I did miracles in ur name'& the reply will b 'Get behind me for I know you not' u knw y, it is goin to be because of what they do when they think no1 is watching, in their secret places, when they are alone who really do they become, u don't knw, but God knows........that should be the reason u should not vouch 4any1

N.B: sorry 4d long post........

40 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by ono(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
I honestly don't understand why this type of utter nonsense and rubbish of a thread is allowed to catch my attention. What has nairaland turned into?? Where in the world is Seun? The other day it was for me to ''Look at OBJ wearing a T-shirt'' at the front page; then some shitty things about an unknown person getting married. Is this how nairaland wants to reward those of us who have been their ardent supporters and readers since 2005? I did all I could to bring a burning topic on ''Nigeria and Nigerians - from a British Expat'', to the front page, that topic kept going down the ladder - as hot as it is!!

I know if I leave this place, I will not be missed. But I must warn that if this is how Seun wants to start running his nairaland, many will not take the site as a serious one anymore. But then, many have gone and new comers are trooping in. Ki ni big deal?! Abi!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Bizibi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
It is better to keep quiet and watch wht happens next,a day will come were the whole truth will come out and it will be difficult to hide it
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by israel007: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lame?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Slimsmith(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dis mr koba koba sori coza shud leave God out of this and admit his uncontrollable sexual appettite den he and his harem shud go for rehabilitation.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Billygee2u: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: Such cimcumlocution is nonsensical, why not address the MAIN allegation squarely? Did you f**k the lady in question, yes or no? Is there a "level of grace" that you claimed you would have taught her, yes or no?

Wetin concern us with these meaningless roundabout tweets, dragging God's name into your debauchery. These filthy bàstards masquerading as pastors are too disgusting for words to describe.

We don't need to write again ,because,you have really said what is in everyone's mind.His reply can't confuse an elementary 2 pupil ,much more my beloved Nairalanders.Nairalanders,I love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by cold(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
This is... angry Pastor Fatoyinbo or whatever you call yourself,did you fvck Ese Walters or not? Simples!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by delors(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hypocrites. Did he yansh those girls or not? And why say 'past'? He is still arranging the arrangements. I am sure the guy would still mount the podium to preach and gullible heads will still respond to all the sweet talks of how heavenly it is to reach grace that is uncommon to do 'exploits'. God have mercy.
Somebody (in fact some girls) come out boldly with these allegations and you are still there, boastful, and tweeting like a god. God have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Arosa(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
What I have just learnt from this MOG is that it's very ok to fornicate and commit adultery, cos at the end of the day you will become more popular as peeps love you more. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Typical 'response'

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by ItGeek(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
@bellalove

This is the best comment I've read on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by gwinfyoung(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: Such cimcumlocution is nonsensical, why not address the MAIN allegation squarely? Did you f**k the lady in question, yes or no? Is there a "level of grace" that you claimed you would have taught her, yes or no?

Wetin concern us with these meaningless roundabout tweets, dragging God's name into your debauchery. These filthy bàstards masquerading as pastors are too disgusting for words to describe.
guy calm down first. what if it is FALSE? mind ur words oooh. I don talk ma own sha
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
bellalove:

Spicy nobody is saying that the presence of God should not or won't be evident in COZA today because of the allegation level against ur pastor, it is written in the bible where 2 or more are gathered in his(God's) name, he is gonna be there in there midst, so it does not matter whether ur pastor is facing tribulations, God will surely come down to inhabitate in the praise& worship of people that have come to call on his name, the issue here is addressing the issue at hand, me think if some1 is being accused wrongly, he/she screams from the rooftop 2counter the claim especially if you are a leader, people are looking up 2him, saying he will answer when the time is right..............and I ask when its the right time if not now, if he did indulge in sexual act with the said girl, he should confess to God& to his congregants, nobody, I repeat NOBODY is perfect, it is near impossible for 1 to live each day without commitn sin one way or another, whether u are a pastor, priest, deacon, elder etc, the sooner people start understanding that 'men of God' are but mere human like me and u,the better for every1, they are not gods, so they are prone to sin just like every human being still here on earth, I honestly don't get it whenever negative stories about a church start trending on social media& the members will be fighting& defending their pastor as if he is a god...........Bible recorded that king David was a man after God's heart, pls do take your time& go thru the story of David,1 of hs numerous sins was adultery, up 2d extent, he killed a man just to have his wife, but they was never a time, david pretended he didn't knw what the prophet was tlkn about whenever he was confronted, he was always very fast in fallin on his knees in shame& humility 2ask 4 forgivness from God,and that was maybe one of the reason God called him a man after his heart, he always recognises when he has fallen& ALWAYS confesses& ask 4 4gvness, so to you holding brief for a man that is just but a mere human like you, I suggest u stop& concentrate on mkn urself more acceptable 2God, its only God that knows those that worship him in SPIRIT& in TRUTH, cause the bible made us understand in revelation that on the judgement day even Men of God will be thrown in2 d lake of fire, where they will be shouting 'Father but I won souls 4u, I did miracles in ur name'& the reply will b 'Get behind me for I know you not' u knw y, it is goin to be because of what they do when they think no1 is watching, in their secret places, when they are alone who really do they become, u don't knw, but God knows........that should be the reason u should not vouch 4any1

N.B: sorry 4d long post........

hmmm not today cos pastors think in numbers and trust me the more the numbers the more the tithe and offering and if he pulls that stunt you are suggesting omo na only him and him family go remain for dat church not matter the forgiveness or not.....see wetin dey happen for CHOSEN with dat CHOSEN MOPOL cd wey dey out and see as some members don waka already grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Billygee2u: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
FlirtyKaren: more tweets

there is nothing like yes, I did it, may God forgive me my sin, Or I did not do it ,God judge.this is very simple thing to say
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Aifey(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Religion, a big brainwashed scamer. Imagin such nonscence.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by legendprac(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
I hope his robust response comes fast enough..... Cuz the longer it takes, d more ppl tend to swallow whatever tin more girls will come out to say....

And the girls too, u ppl should provide the evidence.. I don't like ppl saying we've got this n dat evidence n will bring it out if u deny.... What r u waiting for? U have already done some degree of damage, so get the evidence out if u've got any.... U came out to accuse someone(whether rightly or wrongly), provide the evidence n back d damn accusation up...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boll2010: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
flolancracker: undecided its on nairaland you'll see fornicators quoting bible verses undecided I S my H!
I swear I laf ehen.......chai u bad
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Pataki: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
I remember when Odulele in London was accused of handling a child, his church kept mute about it for weeks. Kept making church members believe Odulele was on vacation till the horrible news became public.

It beholds on this COZA thingy to come out and say openly that their pastor is not involved in screwing a church member. Hiding behind glorious words does not remove the blemish that the body of Christ is being tainted with, by this irritating allegation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by 36STATES: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Why are 90% of our billoniar Pastors from a certain region of this country? Is it for their honesty or lying skill. This crook theiving lying pastor Biodun seems like one of their kind. Just thinking.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Exponental(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Shld I call this a form of excuse?
Is he dodging under d word of God?
Wont be surprised shaaa since somebody can even toast with d words of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by homesteady(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol!! H.orny pastor biodun!! He is supposed to be representing nigeria in big brother!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
riskit33: I smell very strongly the pull-him-down tendency working actively here. How can we fairly judge a matter without hearing from both sides and without any other evidence to collaborate the story apart from accuser's account? In all fairness i think we should hear the Pastor's response before we proceed to judge. But till he comes forward with he's story it'll be apt to give him the benefit of doubt.

you are asking for too much....
we are talking about nigerians here - a country where you are guilty until proven innocent. why do you think it's possible to have someone lynched on the streets of lagos just from a hearsay?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boll2010: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
WRITERSTAB: Hmmm..
18+ only read www.writerstab.
boss I jst v to gv u dt lyk v been seein ur post 4 a while nw
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by mrsoh: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
@coogar..... hahahahahahahah very pathetic. U r obviously a COZA member. An apple never falls far from the tree. Na ur spiritual leader be that,eyah sorry. See ur name sef coogar abi na cougar... na una dy slaughter all d small small boys in Abuja abi? Dts y Biodun's actions seem normal to u.
"Pastor was at his best today,The atmosphere was electrifying" b4 what do u expect from someone who obviously has no conscience or remorse? Silence means acceptance,d 1st thing anyone does when accused falsely is to say his part or deny,it is just reflex. If he is truly innocent i dnt c d reason y any security or govt woteva will advice him to keep quiet. Electrifying with d demon of adultery and falsehood.
As for ur stmnt "No one can bring down his church" it goes to show dt u knw nothing abt d bible, God nd christ. Who told u d church belongs to Biodun? D church is d pple nt d building pls. D church belongs to christ,so Ese cannot bring down d church of christ. Boko haram have been trying and havnt succeeded so y wld Ese pick dt as her objective? Go back n read ur bible properly instead of fantasizing abt ur pastor. Even if u r referingto d building na em get Thisday dome? Look u r a half baked christian go back into the oven get properly done or remain dre n get done by ur pastor. Who knws mayb u r next in line dts y u dnt want him to repent.

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boll2010: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
ono: I honestly don't understand why this type of utter nonsense and rubbish of a thread is allowed to catch my attention. What has nairaland turned into?? Where in the world is Seun? The other day it was for me to ''Look at OBJ wearing a T-shirt'' at the front page; then some shitty things about an unknown person getting married. Is this how nairaland wants to reward those of us who have been their ardent supporters and readers since 2005? I did all I could to bring a burning topic on ''Nigeria and Nigerians - from a British Expat'', to the front page, that topic kept going down the ladder - as hot as it is!!

I know if I leave this place, I will not be missed. But I must warn that if this is how Seun wants to start running his nairaland, many will not take the site as a serious one anymore. But then, many have gone and new comers are trooping in. Ki ni big deal?! Abi!
young man calm down,I jst checked ur profile now n saw u followin DEBOSKY a notorious person in d SEXUALITY N ROMANCE section,so don't sound to serious,its al fun

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by striker9(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
riskit33: I smell very strongly the pull-him-down tendency working actively here. How can we fairly judge a matter without hearing from both sides and without any other evidence to collaborate the story apart from accuser's account? In all fairness i think we should hear the Pastor's response before we proceed to judge. But till he comes forward with he's story it'll be apt to give him the benefit of doubt.
1000+likes,I believe the pastor deserves a fair hearing.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by lolaluv1(f): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v: Honestly, the atmosphere was electric and the joy that was evident as a result of God's presence couldn't have been faked or ignored. Many souls were won for Christ and I am sure that most of them came with a judgemental mindset. Lol.

One thing I learnt from this man of God is staying focused and connected to God, inspite of any tribulation.

Some of the spirit filled words he spoke are:
Inspite of the situation, if you look around and can still see God, then forge ahead.

Do not fight for yourself, depend on God.

Determine the terrain you will fight, do not let the devil call you out of your terrain.

He also said he would give a response in due time.

We don't know the true story yet but why are we so concerned about knowing? If God has forgiven and given a second chance, who am I to cane God's kid?

Let love lead ... Always!!!

You didn't sound like a lover yesterday when you were judging Ese and caning her. Abi She is not God's kid too?

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by devour129: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Such a shameless guy ! Haven't you saved enough money or do you just want to sit tight cos of the adoration from you dumb members or free otu ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
mrs oh: @coogar..... hahahahahahahah very pathetic. U r obviously a COZA member. An apple never falls far from the tree. Na ur spiritual leader be that,eyah sorry. See ur name sef coogar abi na cougar... na una dy slaughter all d small small boys in Abuja abi? Dts y Biodun's actions seem normal to u.
"Pastor was at his best today,The atmosphere was electrifying" b4 what do u expect from someone who obviously has no conscience or remorse? Silence means acceptance,d 1st thing anyone does when accused falsely is to say his part or deny,it is just reflex. If he is truly innocent i dnt c d reason y any security or govt woteva will advice him to keep quiet. Electrifying with d demon of adultery and falsehood.
As for ur stmnt "No one can bring down his church" it goes to show dt u knw nothing abt d bible, God nd christ. Who told u d church belongs to Biodun? D church is d pple nt d building pls. D church belongs to christ,so Ese cannot bring down d church of christ. Boko haram have been trying and havnt succeeded so y wld Ese pick dt as her objective? Go back n read ur bible properly instead of fantasizing abt ur pastor. Even if u r referingto d building na em get Thisday dome? Look u r a half baked christian go back into the oven get properly done or remain dre n get done by ur pastor. Who knws mayb u r next in line dts y u dnt want him to repent.

your comments alone tell me you are not of a sane mind. you were on a leave of absence when your creator was distributing brain cells.

oloshious fellow!

Boll2010: young man calm down,I jst checked ur profile now n saw u followin DEBOSKY a notorious person in d SEXUALITY N ROMANCE section, so don't sound to serious,its al fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.