Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69816 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by emmabest2000(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v: Honestly, the atmosphere was electric and the joy that was evident as a result of God's presence couldn't have been faked or ignored. Many souls were won for Christ and I am sure that most of them came with a judgemental mindset. Lol.

One thing I learnt from this man of God is staying focused and connected to God, inspite of any tribulation.

Some of the spirit filled words he spoke are:
Inspite of the situation, if you look around and can still see God, then forge ahead.

Do not fight for yourself, depend on God.

Determine the terrain you will fight, do not let the devil call you out of your terrain.

He also said he would give a response in due time.

We don't know the true story yet but why are we so concerned about knowing? If God has forgiven and given a second chance, who am I to cane God's kid?

Let love lead ... Always!!!
faceless fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Pennywise(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
The pastor should shut up. Any attempt at a public defence now will amount to pouring petrol into fire. Even more so when other people from Ilorin have attested to the pastor's rampant infidelity with women, married or not.

He should be quiet and remain very still. Ese Walther has proven she is capable even willing to take Pst Biodun and COZA to the cleaners.

The persecution plea is good enough for those blindly led by him but for an objective observer of the situation he has hurt a poor girl really deeply. Infact he fvcked up as a pastor, a husband and even as a player.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boll2010: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
akande.james:

let the he goat deny this information on this link noooow......

http://todaysgist..com/2013/08/another-alleged-victim-of-coza-pastor.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TodaysAllGist+(Today's+gist(All))&m=1
bros wit al d issue on ground u stil dy advertise ur blog n u typed so concerned#naija I hail oh......biz 1st
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
lola.luv:

You didn't sound like a lover yesterday when you were judging Ese and caning her. Abi She is not God's kid too?

Stating the obvious, that Ese is a very disturbed and mentally unstable person who needs professional help is not being judgemental. Pointing out the flaws in her story is not caning.

But of course, you are blinded by whatever it is, to spot the differences.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Trust me, I bash pastors in the space of a heartbeat. But if this Ese girl cannot produce either video evidence or audio on the issue, then I think she should be arrested for slander or libel as the case may be.

Gone are the days in which anyone can open their mouth and talk shyt without repercussions. If she has evidence like she said, then she should provide it or shut the fvck up.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
If this man doesn't come out to admit the evil he committed by defiling these ladies, God's wrath will soon come upon him in a dimension that he never would expect. He will find himself in hell, except he repents. The time to repent is now. Those of you defending his actions should watch it. Don't join others in sinning (Exodus 23:1-3 "You shall not repeat or raise a false report; you shall not join with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
2 You shall not follow a crowd to do evil; nor shall you bear witness at a trial so as to side with a multitude to pervert justice.
3 Neither shall you be partial to a poor man (in this case a helpless, gullible girl) in his trial [just because he is poor]."

I advise the lady (Ese Walters) who exposed this wicked man, who calls himself a pastor to remain steadfast because God will definitely vindicate you very soon. The Lord will life you up. He will give you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning and the garments of praise for the spirit of heaviness. Prayerfully ask God to connect you with the right church. Meanwhile you can log on to watch the following ministers on YouTube Samson Jebutu, Leonard Ravenhill; David Wilkerson; Zac Poonen; Gbile Akanni and Keith Daniel. God bless you
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Stating the obvious, that Ese is a very disturbed and mentally unstable person who needs professional help is not being judgemental. Pointing out the flaws in her story is not caning.

and your Pastor is .....?

- A Fraud ?
- A Charlatan ?
- A serial adulterer ?

Pick one or more options.

smiley

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by devour129: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

- A Fraud ?
- A Charlatan ?
- A serial adulterer ?

smiley
he is all of the above and worse

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

- A Fraud ?
- A Charlatan ?
- A serial adulterer ?

smiley

And you are? Well, no need stating the obvious!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Afam4eva(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Did you sleep with the lady or not? Meanwhile, another lady from the church is out with her own testimony.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410785/another-revelation-female-member-coza

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:
And you are? Well, no need stating the obvious!

i will say what you are afraid of saying.....
frosbel is a statutory räpist!

Afam4eva: Did you sleep with the lady or not? Meanwhile, another lady from the church is out with her own testimony.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410785/another-revelation-female-member-coza

even afam joined in the herd mentality - i am not surprised though, you have never been the sharpest tool in the top drawer.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Billygee2u: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
ROSYL:

What's the colour of the iron sponge he used to wash u guys brain today?
Pls quckly help me open the books of Jeremiah 5:31,2 Timothy 4:3,and 2 Thessalonians 2:11.
While you are at it, lemme go and wish my lovely brother happy birthday, it's his birthday today.

Jeremiah 5:31 (KJV)
31 燭he prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
Jeremiah 14:14 — Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Jeremiah 23:26 — How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

Micah 3:11 — The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.

Mt 7:15-17 — Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
2Corinthians 11:13-15 — For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2Peter 2:1 — But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2Pe 2:2 — And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Isa 30:10 — Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

2 Timothy 4:3-4 (KJV)
3 燜or the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 燗nd they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2Timothy 3:1-6 — This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

1Timothy 4:1-3 — Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Romans 16:18 — For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

2Corinthians 11:13 — For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2Corinthians 11:15 — Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I love you all on this this forum.You all, are my dearly beloved Ones

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Those b!tches in his church have been blowing hot and cold over the issue of his screwing them. Big deal. I would fvck a phoosie in a second, pastor or not.

Let them produce the evidence that they have, otherwise let them keep shut. It isn't too hard. We have bbm, whatsapp and YouTube. What are they waiting for?

Well, without evidence this case is a case of blackmail and harassment. The police should arrest them promptly.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Afam4eva(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

I can't believe i'm reading this. While i believe the pastor should be given the benefit of the doubt until he comes out with his own side of the story then we can juxtapose, who're you point out the flaws in her story. Do you know her to know she's mentally unstable? Keep quiet and let your pastor speak.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by ono(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boll2010: young man calm down,I jst checked ur profile now n saw u followin DEBOSKY a notorious person in d SEXUALITY N ROMANCE section,so don't sound to serious,its al fun

Who the fucckkk is this one??!! undecided If you know what debosky's brain is made up of, you'll know he's not in your league. You think everything about life is all ''sex''?? oshi!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by akandejames: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boll2010: bros wit al d issue on ground u stil dy advertise ur blog n u typed so concerned#naija I hail oh......biz 1st

young chap. it's not my blog n I ain't a blogger. just tired of these people in 9ja called pastors...
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
This man is obviously guilty!! what have all these pastors given Nigerians to eat? same with rev King, even after he committed many atrocities and murder many people were still supporting him. Anyway that's why the bible says the anti Christ is going to come as a PROPHET and truss me so many people would be misled.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by femialiu(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
legendprac: I hope his robust response comes fast enough..... Cuz the longer it takes, d more ppl tend to swallow whatever tin more girls will come out to say....

And the girls too, u ppl should provide the evidence.. I don't like ppl saying we've got this n dat evidence n will bring it out if u deny.... What r u waiting for? U have already done some degree of damage, so get the evidence out if u've got any.... U came out to accuse someone(whether rightly or wrongly), provide the evidence n back d damn accusation up...

my point exactly, let the girls release their so called evidences.... enough of all this stories...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by dfp(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Its amazing how many people jump into conclusions quickly. You have sentenced the man before you even try him, you have acquitted the woman before confirming her story. Now you want him to speak up and defend himself (they also wanted Christ to defend himself before Pilate) now I'm not making any comparisons here neither am I backing up either pastor Biodun or Ese, I'm afraid id have to sit on the fence through this one. But I'm disturbed about how people are quick to chose sides. If the pastor is even guilty, it is neither your place to condemn Ese or pass judgment on pastor Biodun. How eager are we to get on the wrong side of God? #SittingOnTheFence

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

i will say what you are afraid of saying.....
frosbel is a statutory räpist!

hahaha grin

I am of those who believe in a one man & one wife relationship, not one man , one wife & 1000 girl friends , including those lured into hotel rooms in a foreign country.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
People should understand that churches are business centers and are set up to make money for the owners. So it is highly annoying that someone will come and tell me that he was called by God. Where and how? Crap

Of course the church will be solidly behind him. If he admits, business will close up. Members will run away. He think he is even trying to sort out the issues internally.

What I am not happy about with Ese is that when you intend to do stuff like this you must be prepared with loads of ammunition. You must come smoking with a cannon guns filled with evidences and your priority must be clear and not vague. Either you intend to take the pastor down or send him to hiding or if it is money or fame you want.

At this point people may discredit Ese's story and label her a blackmailer. Already the church is calling her the devil, the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Afam4eva(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:
even afam joined in the herd mentality - i am not surprised though, you have never been the sharpest tool in the top drawer.
What's wrong with asking the man to speak for or against the lady's assertion. I have not sentenced the man and i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt but he must speak up soonest.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
I can't believe i'm reading this. While i believe the pastor should be given the benefit of the doubt until he comes out with his own side of the story then we can juxtapose, who're you point out the flaws in her story. Do you know her to know she's mentally unstable? Keep quiet and let your pastor speak.

Obviously you have zero facts about the genesis of my post, so I'll ignore your rude request of silence from me.

Yes! I know her and I repeat, she is VERY disturbed.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Billygee2u: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Linoversace:

In pastor's words:

Don't fight over anything,never fight for yourself..depend on God!

grin

Even thieves pray and depend on God.Also give God thanks, after their successful operation.Who cannot and who does not depend on God?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by femi4: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Arosa: What I have just learnt from this MOG is that it's very ok to fornicate and commit adultery, cos at the end of the day you will become more popular as peeps love you more. undecided
Perhaps, that's the level of grace he is talking about.
Women r gullible sha, immediately he mentioned such heresy, she sould have flee.
Anyway sha, Alasewo pade Alafise ni....So, two ge four

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Afam4eva(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Obviously you have zero facts about the genesis of my post, so I'll ignore your rude request of silence from me.

I guess this is the rumour that you guyz have been carrying in the church before her testimony to make it seem like the diary of a disturbed person. Whether she is disturbed or not is not my business. The pastor should just come out and say his own side of the story.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Vado(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: Such cimcumlocution is nonsensical, why not address the MAIN allegation squarely? Did you f**k the lady in question, yes or no? Is there a "level of grace" that you claimed you would have taught her, yes or no?

Wetin concern us with these meaningless roundabout tweets, dragging God's name into your debauchery. These filthy bàstards masquerading as pastors are too disgusting for words to describe.

You spoke my mind pro. To me this is like an affirmation that he did it, especially that 4th tweet. They should bury their heads in shame in that bling bling/what up church. Orthodox churches is the way. Some have their flaws too but not this height of sin and moral decadence.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Blessmira: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
The Lord knows those dt are ''His'' smiley
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
The Religious Stupidity in Nigeria is at an all time High! It boggles the mind!

Most of the posts here are condemning the lady for what she did but no one is talking about the pastors disgusting lack of moral control!

What is wrong with us in this country that we worship cheats and charlatans, be they Politicians or self styled Men Of God! Touch not my anointed my foot!

This man is a wolf in sheeps clothing and instead of dragging him down from the pulpit in shame and disgrace, some are castigating the lady for trying to ruin him!
What utter nonsense ! Whatever she did wrong, she is not claiming to have been molested in any way, she told it as it was, but from what I understand she is disgusted at the continued pretense and hypocrisy going on in that Church by that serial fornicator, or do you think it will end with her? Definitely not !

He has the audacity to tweet that ,him and his wife are in love, before nko?
What has that got to do with anything, does that stamp the seal of approval on his adulterous behavior because his wife decides to forgive him? Shameless man !

If you have not heard of The Anthony Weiner sexting scandal,google it, his wife too stood by him after he admitted to having online affairs with only 6-10 women! Online only oh!

Then some person here tells us that the atmosphere in the church this morning was electric! My dear, why won't it be, when the majority of the church goers are unrepentant sinners who are looking for validation for their sinful ways! " Ha if the Pastor can do it and God forgives him, why not me?? Yay! Iv been forgiven for last weeks sins, let me start a new chapter, till next Sunday"

Nigerians I marvel at your continued Religious Stupidity!

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

do you think your pastorpreneur should be held accountable for his actions , not only in this case but others ?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
MsSantaClaus: The Religious Stupidity in Nigeria is at an all time High! It boggles the mind!

Most of the posts here are condemning the lady for what she did but no one is talking about the pastors disgusting lack of moral control!

What is wrong with us in this country that we worship cheats and charlatans, be they Politicians or self styled Men Of God! Touch not my anointed my foot!

This man is a wolf in sheeps clothing and instead of dragging him down from the pulpit in shame and disgrace, some are castigating the lady for trying to ruin him!

Nigerians I marvel at your continued Religious Stupidity!

10000000000000000 likes.

wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.