Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks (998 Views)

Girl Trouble, Need You Guys Opinion / What Ladies Hate In Guys-opinion / Guys Opinion! What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks by Gigastar(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Guys, how would u feel going down there and u realised that her bu*t and b**bs are stretchmarked badly. Will u continue or stop?
Re: Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks by Gigastar(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yeah, am listening
Re: Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks by OceaneKhadija80: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
I take it you are not aware that men also have stretch marks??
Re: Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks by Gigastar(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
OceaneKhadija80: I take it you are not aware that men also have stretch marks??
I agree
Re: Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks by Ochiban: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
since no guy is replying, I will reply my experience. I have marks on my butt and a bit of my thigh. I now have some on my belly cause of my pregnancy. My husband didn't even notice the new ones on my belly while I have been lamenting the failure of every cocoa butter cream I used religiously night and day . He has on his back that he got when his chest widened in puberty. Truth is...guys are not as critical about our bodies as we are. I once confessed to my husband that I didn't like him seeing me naked because I was conscious of stretch marks. He looks surprised and asked if I had stretch marks! I thought he was lying. He said between staring at my chest and behind, thinking about the several ways in which he could grab me and "hit" it, he didn't have time to notice stretch marks.

in my interaction with guys, that has been the consensus. There has been only one guy I met who cared about stretch marks and he was so superficial and mean that even his mom told me that she pitys the poor girl that would marry her son. Needless to say, he is still single.
Re: Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks by flolancracker: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ochiban: since no guy is replying, I will reply my experience. I have marks on my butt and a bit of my thigh. I now have some on my belly cause of my pregnancy. My husband didn't even notice the new ones on my belly while I have been lamenting the failure of every cocoa butter cream I used religiously night and day . He has on his back that he got when his chest widened in puberty. Truth is...guys are not as critical about our bodies as we are. I once confessed to my husband that I didn't like him seeing me naked because I was conscious of stretch marks. He looks surprised and asked if I had stretch marks! I thought he was lying. He said between staring at my chest and behind, thinking about the several ways in which he could grab me and "hit" it, he didn't have time to notice stretch marks.

in my interaction with guys, that has been the consensus. There has been only one guy I met who cared about stretch marks and he was so superficial and mean that even his mom told me that she pitys the poor girl that would marry her son. Needless to say, he is still single.
hmm. Cool.
Re: Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks by Iaz93: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
but at least, she shouldn't have them in excess close to her punny.
Re: Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks by Lovetinz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ochiban: since no guy is replying, I will reply my experience. I have marks on my butt and a bit of my thigh. I now have some on my belly cause of my pregnancy. My husband didn't even notice the new ones on my belly while I have been lamenting the failure of every cocoa butter cream I used religiously night and day . He has on his back that he got when his chest widened in puberty. Truth is...guys are not as critical about our bodies as we are. I once confessed to my husband that I didn't like him seeing me naked because I was conscious of stretch marks. He looks surprised and asked if I had stretch marks! I thought he was lying. He said between staring at my chest and behind, thinking about the several ways in which he could grab me and "hit" it, he didn't have time to notice stretch marks.

Dayyumm, If a girl can narrate your type of structured prose, I'll be too busy listening to her speak, and watching her teach children.
Warm regards to you and your hubby.

Emm.. emm.. Strech marks? They dont exist.
Re: Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
I think stretch marks on d bu.tt is cool
Re: Guys Opinion On Stretchmarks by sagytariusTM1: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ooh°°•. I luv 'em strecheeez. Especially on the boobiez. Makes wanna pull'em more to make more strecheez cheesy.

WTF did I jes say? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bad Girl Jlo Cheating On New Boyfriend-casper. / She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof / What Is The Difference Between A Crush And Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.