Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is It Cool If The Girl Is Boring In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cool If The Girl Is Boring In A Relationship? (646 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Is It Cool For A Man To Moan During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cool If The Girl Is Boring In A Relationship? by fhemyxXx(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ehm,I just realised how boring my girlfriend is,I dunno why I'm just gettin d feeling...u can't be fun everytime,nd so anytime I'm bored,I ask her to bring up a topic and she'll be like "I'm sorry,I wish I could help" .that alone can piss me off much..I talk everytime,crack jokes and all nd when I ask u,u can't help is the reply I get...who is d basket mouth here...I don't even know what to do with her...I need help!!!!!
Re: Is It Cool If The Girl Is Boring In A Relationship? by deejayterabyte(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sorry bro, another nigga is making her happy, dont force yourself, dont try too hard, you may look desperate, be yourself
Re: Is It Cool If The Girl Is Boring In A Relationship? by pasqal09: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
deejayterabyte: Sorry bro, another nigga is making her happy, dont force yourself, dont try too hard, you may look desperate, be yourself
Na wa o, u've already concluded that's its another nigga? Hmmmm
Re: Is It Cool If The Girl Is Boring In A Relationship? by Enegod(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
grin grin sorry bro i feel ur pain grin
Re: Is It Cool If The Girl Is Boring In A Relationship? by xynerise: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chai. Start a school life discussion. She must make a wonderful contribution, trust me
Re: Is It Cool If The Girl Is Boring In A Relationship? by Iaz93: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Most girls are like that. Keep chatting her up. .and that's how they'll be even when they're married.
Re: Is It Cool If The Girl Is Boring In A Relationship? by pasqal09: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Its not just abt sex. A gf is supposed to b ur bestfriend too. Welll, there r girls that r just naturally stiff. So u bear with her and keep being the basketmouth. She myt loosen up one day, u never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool If The Girl Is Boring In A Relationship? by Tuntheycr7: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
I feel ya pain guy bt sum gals are just like dat. It might be her personal backgrnd.
U jux hav to keep encouragin her and try to figure out wch area she interest her. Best of luck....

(1) (Reply)

A Lady's Personal Experience With intimate Abuse / Kenny Ogumngbe Business Partner Secret Revealed / A Woman Or A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.