Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Redemption Of Lord Obadiah777 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Redemption Of Lord Obadiah777 (448 Views)

Ritual Killings; 2 Pastors Of Lord's Chosen Church, 4 Others Nabbed!!! / 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp / Is Monetary Redemption Of First Born Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Redemption Of Lord Obadiah777 by plaetton: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
So Obadiah777 is now a mod.
Ha ha ha.
So, We should expect far less false prophecy from this Israelite Negro. tongue

Surely, this was a master stroke by Seun to muzzle this drunken pirate and serial blasphemer. grin

He is now evengelising in small letters, like normal folks.
Well, otherwise, he would be faced with the odd dilemma of having to ban himself.
He he he.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Redemption Of Lord Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
plaetton: So Obadiah777 is now a mod.
Ha ha ha.
So, We should expect far less false prophecy from this Israelite Negro.

Surely, this was a master stroke by Seun to muzzle this drunken pirate and serial blasphemer.

He is now evengelising in small letters, like normal folks.
Well, otherwise, he would be faced with the odd dilemma of having to ban himself.
He he he.

[size=38pt]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Redemption Of Lord Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
I laughed so hard a tear came out of my eye in seconds! grin

anyway I am happy my wish for him being mod came true! cool cool
Re: The Redemption Of Lord Obadiah777 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Re: The Redemption Of Lord Obadiah777 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
jacobscros: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

grin

1 Like

(1)

How Has Knowledge Of Death Made You Feel / Tyler Perry Donates $1million To Potters House + Watch Him Lay Hands On Td Jakes / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Wed, Sep 11, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.