Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

6 Secrets For Staying Happily In Love Forever In Just 60 Seconds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Secrets For Staying Happily In Love Forever In Just 60 Seconds (553 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Can A Man Live Happily In Marriage Knowing His Wife Cheats On Him / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Secrets For Staying Happily In Love Forever In Just 60 Seconds by Kingspin(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
What’s the secret to staying head-over-heels in love for the long haul? Researchers at the
University of Illinois, believe they have found the answer and highlighted 6 most
important factors in
maintaining successful
romantic relationships.
SECRET #1: Openness In All Communications Between Both Partners. Engaging in open communication - i.e. talking about your feelings
and encouraging your partner to do the same.
SECRET #2: Approaching Every Issue From A Place Of Positivity. Well, if you’ve never tried, then how do you know that you can’t?’ So try as much to marry that person who saw every bit of potential in your life
SECRET #3: Mutual Assurances About Spending The Future Together. Couples who aren’t married still appreciate
knowing their relationship has staying power. Assurance means inspiring confidence in
your partner that you’re going to stick around.
SECRET #4: Equable Division Of Household Chores Both Partners Can Agree On.. Each partner’s
perception of this strategy is important to his or her
satisfaction and to the quality of the relationship, there’s nothing about sexist perception.
Secret #5: Nurturing A Shared Social Network. Find better ways to integrate your social
lives. By sharing circles of friends— at least, those who are
happy in their own
relationships — you’ve got groups of people that you can
adapt maintenance strategies
from and people who’ll hold
you accountable as a couple,”
This can
influence your relationship in positive ways.
SECRET #6: Appreciating Your Partner’s Efforts to keep the relationship going strong is essential. Appreciating your partner’s efforts is essential
for maintaining a happy
relationship.“If I see my partner
doing positive things, it makes
me feel better and more committed to the
relationship.” Stay Happily.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / These Is For The Single And Mature Ladies Out They / Soulmate Or Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.