Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. (63415 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / 15 Sure Signs He’s Seriously In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
The fact is that women are the most complex and complicated creation of GOD and infact i call them the first wonder of the world

-A lady will say she wants a faithful man but will prefer to be with a man every other lady wants.
-A lady will practically friend-zone a man who genuinely wants her and would prefer to run after another guy who does not want her.
-A lady will say there is no husband material but what she is implying is that her own specification of a tall,cute,rich,romantic...is rare.
-Many ladies will talk down on polygamy but would prefer to be the side dish of a rich guy rather than be the only lady of a poor dude.
-And a lady can be with one man,get married to him,have all his children and even grow old with him yet her heart will be with another all the days of her life. I can continue to list several situations to confirm the complexity of women.

The problem is that many men are always quick to bring down every woman because of the bad ones they have come across but this is grossly unfair because every lady is not the same and we must treat any new lady special regardless of the experience we had with an ex.

Nevertheless,i think i have come up with the best way to be at peace with a woman and trust me,if you follow this golden advice,you will always have peace with any lady you choose to be with and here they are.

1.Love your lady with so much passion.

2.Lavish her with gifts.

3.Treat her like a queen.

4.Don't ever raise your hand to beat her or insult her in anyway.

5.Listen to her when she wants to be heard.

6.Shower her with lots of accolades.

7.Give her undivided attention.

8.Be very romantic towards her.

9.Respect her above others.

10.Don't cheat on her in anyway.

11.Provide her needs to the very best of your ability.

12.Don't ever break her heart or make her cry.

13.Be extremely caring.

14.Pamper her in anyway imaginable.

15.But despite all these,expect the worst from her because she can still turn around and rub all the above on your face

The bottom line is that the man that will please a woman has not been created but the best we can do is to try all we can not to give them an excuse to misbehave but still expect the worst from them.If you treat her badly,she will have a good excuse so just treat her very well so that when she misbehaves,there will be no excuse for her to hold on to and her folly will be conspicuous to the world.

This is the only way you can be at peace with a woman so that if she eventually shows her color despite all your efforts to please her,you will be psychologically ready and will never be a surprise to you.

My candid opinion.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Miracle4Sure: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided

191 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by falconey(m): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
lol at picture above

Unbelievable!!b!!! a thread of august 2015 hit frontpage in january 2016.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by luckynzo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by bettercreature(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by fajani(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2015

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 31, 2015
I still don't understand why a guy will be following rules and rules just for a girl!??!! It's crazy..... Be yourself, be original as you dey with your friends..... If you aren't caring before you met her, you would only be acting... My advice:BE YOURSELF, A GIRL OUT THERE WILL Love YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE DON'T FORCE IT.

156 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by nnachukz(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2015
Mugu! Mugu!! Mugu!!! I refuse to be a m.oron to any girl.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2015
philcupid:
I still don't understand why a guy will be following rules and rules just for a girl!??!! It's crazy..... Be yourself, be original as you dey with your friends..... If you aren't caring before you met her, you would only be acting... My advice:BE YOURSELF, A GIRL OUT THERE WILL LIVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE DON'T FORCE IT

My brother believe it or not these daughters of eve are very complex and the best you can do is to be good to them not minding that they can turn around and throw it back at your face.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2015
nnachukz:
Mugu! Mugu!! Mugu!!! I refuse to be a m.oron to any girl.

Doing all the listed does not make you a slowpoke but a real man who knows his responsibilities and you can stand tall and tell a lady to her face that you have no reason to take the blame for whatever negative actions she takes

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by samuelson06(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2015
You can never satisfy a woman. Trying to do that is digging your grave at a very prime age because you'll get fraustrated and die. Women are insatiable. They just demand too much. Just imagine one I have here, she talks too much and still expect me to give her attention and contribute to her gist. She doesn't care if am busy, once she's through with what she does, am in trouble with gist. If I don't give much attention, she'll feign something flying into her eyes and then use that to get my urgent attention. Yesterday, she claimed if she and my laptop were to be away, I'll miss my laptop more than her. Now tell me, how can I defend this? This is someone that I give all my love without any side chick. What should I do again?

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by vague: 12:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Uncle toks2008 you agemates are already sending their children to university and you are here creating nonsensical threads. Leave nairaland and go marry. If they are running away from you like veld fire, you may have to change your attitude towards them.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2015
vague:
Uncle toks2008 you agemates are already sending their children to university and you are here creating nonsensical threads. Leave nairaland and go marry. If they are running away from you like veld fire, you may have to change your attitude towards them.

Your user name says it all.

You are chronically childish,dumb,vague and myopic

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 12:42am On Aug 31, 2015
samuelson06:
You can never satisfy a woman. Trying to do that is digging your grave at a very prime age because you'll get fraustrated and die. Women are insatiable. They just demand too much. Just imagine one I have here, she talks too much and still expect me to give her attention and contribute to her gist. She doesn't care if am busy, once she's through with what she does, am in trouble with gist. If I don't give much attention, she'll feign something flying into her eyes and then use that to get my urgent attention. Yesterday, she claimed if she and my laptop were to be away, I'll miss my laptop more than her. Now tell me, how can I defend this? This is someone that I give all my love without any side chick. What should I do again?

You just got my message bro.

They are the first wonder of the world and no matter what you do,they may never ever appreciate yet you can't decide to treat them badly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 31, 2015
The best way to be at peace with any woman is to be with no woman.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by favourmic(m): 2:08am On Aug 31, 2015
Rubbish just be your self yo can't make her happy until if she ready to be happy

18 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by wiringdpt(m): 3:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Op ti ya weere grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2015
You can never satisfy a woman, their happiness is always short-lived.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Tapout(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2015
what nonsense!! asin what a real nonsense!! angry angry ..this whole relationship. shi't ain't one sided ya"ll should know that..... dunno y some guys keep giving themselves the wrong impression about ladies undecided posting shitty things on social media only for some silly lady to come and read it and feal it's her right to be worshipped. angry

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by kurupt1: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Mugu.so what does the woman do for you?your a real mugu.you should please a bad woman happy cos she is just a woman??your really a first class mugu.its people like you that have made these women entitled simply cos are they are women.Aboki

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2015
Toks2008:
The fact is that women are the most complex and complicated creation of GOD and infact i call them the first wonder of the world

Many people are quick to bring down every woman because of the bad ones they have come across but this is grossly unfair because every lady is not the same and we must treat any new lady special regardless of the experience we had with an ex.

Nevertheless,i think i have come up with the best way to be at peace with a woman and trust me,if you follow this golden advice,you will always have peace with any lady you choose to be with and here they are.

-Love your lady with so much passion.
-Lavish her with gifts
-Treat her like a queen
-Don't ever raise your hand to beat her or insult her in anyway
-Listen to her when she wants to be heard.
-Shower her with lots of accolades
-Give her undivided attention
-Be very romantic towards her.
-Respect her above others.
-Don't cheat on her in anyway.
-Provide her needs.
-Don't ever break her heart or make her cry.
-Be extremely caring
-Pamper her in anyway imaginable.

But despite all these,expect the worst from her.

This is the only way you can be at peace with a woman.

My candid opinion.
OP, even ALMIGHTY GOD can not answer their PRAYER REQUESTS, because MOST times they include USELESS THINGS as prayer points.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by AfroKnight: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2015
samuelson06:

cheesy cheesy mehn you dey try o. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy mehn you dey try o. grin

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by AfroKnight: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2015
I don't think it is possible to satisfy women. The attention you give them can never be enough. They want to be by your side or hear your voice always and you dare not tell them no. Or you will hear "is that thing more important than me?" grin We know there is no truthful answer to that question. grin

I think women should be managed like companies, business or teams. Forget about satisfying them.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2015
samuelson06:

Wow I'd actually prefer that , lucky dude. Most babes I know don't send

2 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2015
AfroKnight:
I don't think it is possible to satisfy women. The attention you give them can never be enough. They want to be by your side or hear your voice always and you dare not tell them no. Or you will hear "is that thing more important than me?" grin We know there is no truthful answer to that question. grin

I think women should be managed like companies, business or teams. Forget about satisfying them.
I don't actually don't see anything wrong with a babe wanting to spend time with you. However too much of it would be exhaustive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by AfroKnight: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2015
pcguru1:

I don't actually don't see anything wrong with a babe wanting to spend time with you. However too much of it would be exhaustive

You never see babe wen go colonize your full 24 hours. It is not romantic at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by imsuboi(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2015
The title of this thread should be rephrased to:

An idiot's opinion on How to lick a Nigerian lady's _asshole.

OP, your brain cells must have been calcified.

I pity you & your offspring. SMH

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2015
imsuboi:
The title of this thread should be rephrased to:
An idiot's opinion on How to lick a Nigerian lady's _asshole.
OP, your brain cells must have been calcified.
I pity you & your offspring. SMH
kurupt1:
Mugu.so what does the woman do for you?your a real mugu.you should please a bad woman happy cos she is just a woman??your really a first class mugu.its people like you that have made these women entitled simply cos are they are women.Aboki

Boys will always be boys.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by inkz: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Op u d jonz u must be high on expired weed

3 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by Toks2008(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2015
inkz:
Op u d jonz u must be high on expired weed

I quite understand your stand poiint.

Only mature minds will decipher what i wrote but boys and teenagers at heart will not comprehend.

10 Likes

Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by GodnGold: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2015
pcguru1:

Wow I'd actually prefer that , lucky dude. Most babes I know don't send
There,different folks,different strokes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.