Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Amaechi, Others Float New Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Others Float New Party (26501 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Others Float New Party by incrediblestev: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
texaco1: there is no way ngige can or will win the governorship election ,it is either pdp or apga.APC influence will be limited to the south west and mark my words even in the south west it will be battle to finish I am sure one or two states will drop from apc grips.
You are funny...have you heard of the rubbish going on in Anambra PDP recently? they have two people claiming to have won the primary elections..lol..it was this same in fighting that cost Soludo the election the last time. abi na APGA? it obvious the handlers are on a mission to deliberately kill the party just to pave way for a PDP whose house is not in order either, we have all seen what they did to soludo, unless Soludo decides to join another party and play underdog politics from there as he remains the only politician for now with the kind of popularity Ngige has got. Like it or not, Ngige is still wildly popular, he may have flopped in the way he handled the deportation issue but he is still very much popular. so never say never.
Re: Amaechi, Others Float New Party by simpleseyi: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
GOODNEWS!!! By the time another set of governors leave PDP to join Atiku's party PDM. Only Tukur, Anenith, Jonathan, Sheppopotamus and Wike the minister of state for education who is busy fighting Amaechi while ASUU is on indefinite strike will be left in PDP. So, Jonathan can have the automatic ticket he has always dreamt of because there will be nobody left in PDP to contest the primaries with him. See you all at the 2015 presidential election.
Re: Amaechi, Others Float New Party by incrediblestev: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sant-1m:
you a clown indeed for calling a man who has already made a success of his life a commedian, has any of your generation achieved any thing close to rochas a man ur calling a commedian. What an insult from u, rochas is not my brother but i respect achievers when i see them. Make something out of your life even if u can be a commedian.
Like seriously what can be more comical than a suggestion that APC will field an Igbo person as President, I dont see that happening any time soon or in future, that is the fact.
Re: Amaechi, Others Float New Party by texaco1: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
incrediblestev: Like seriously what can be more comical than a suggestion that APC will field an Igbo person as President, I dont see that happening any time soon or in future, that is the fact.
Don't argue with that guy.the poll results in 2015 will settle everything.
Re: Amaechi, Others Float New Party by fortunejum: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
NO SHAKING, POWER STILL BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE.
Re: Amaechi, Others Float New Party by okechukwu72: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Governor Amaechi, I feel sorry for you, this is the biggest mistake of your political career, this people you are aligning yourself with will dump you at the slightest opportunity, I thought you were wiser than this! Your name na sorry
Re: Amaechi, Others Float New Party by killuminati(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
berem: Why should you pity APC? PDP is the party having the greatest casualties now.This has absolutely nothing to do with APC. With more work to be done, APC will capture the VOP states and bring them into the fold. It's no big deal.

Me think the main reason for the governors to form this new party is to weaken PDP, it's likely that some PDP governors will join too.
Just as APGA is dead, PDP should be ready to join in the burial ceremony. grin
grin
Make I enter studio go compose the burial songgrin
Re: Amaechi, Others Float New Party by killuminati(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
okechukwu72: Governor Amaechi, I feel sorry for you, this is the biggest mistake of your political career, this people you are aligning yourself with will dump you at the slightest opportunity, I thought you were wiser than this! Your name na sorry
sorry for yourself inyamiri
Re: Amaechi, Others Float New Party by Mogidi: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2013
There are still more parties to be registered. The likes of UPN has yet to be registered. The PDP will emerge leaner and more potent that by 2015 most of these parties will fold and join PDP..

killuminati: sorry for yourself inyamiri

Learn to hug transormer like a man.
Re: Amaechi, Others Float New Party by ColahLawrence(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2013
gramci: I pity APC, this arrangement will split its vote up north.

Fresh Air noni cheesy
As if you know much about |Northerners, they are unpredictable

Up PDP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? / President Jonathan & VP Sambo With African Ambassadors (photo) / No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.