Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) (25783 Views)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by brownlord: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Boll2010: God bless u man thumbs up......gay gay gay only arnd........its cool tho......God bless we d players more girls to "fu!ck n roll"

Nyx one bra, more biatch for the real men
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by RedCard1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Glam fairy01: embarassedlike seriously,y is it always d fine guys?
it just means that gays are usually handsome
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by InvertedHammer: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
/

THEY ARE TAKING OVER!!!

END-TIME THINGZ

//
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by tintingz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ooooh noooo!!! Why nau!

Kyle you wanna tell me you are given micheal scofield bj?? undecided
Ewwww!!!
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by hayubee(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Na d fim wey dem no finish dy pain me nd kyle. My man u f*** up
Handwork of latnok
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ok. Gudluck 2 his behind
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lolitua: No kyle...itz nt fair...#crying#....am i nt gud enuf....y go 4 a guy....#sad#
lol. Gud enof? Wt wat? Ur wide mouth i c 4ur profile? :-(

2 Likes

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Jomark(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
israel007: Proud of you man!

you are a big time fool for being proud of gay acts... We shall burn all of you at stake if you try open up in Nigeria
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by FaithSA(f): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2013

Ppl like airforce should be Gay not this one cry cry
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by brownlord: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
owolabifunke14: This guys wants us to remain single forever

gold dig

ger only you with 5 boy friends you still say you single? Omashe o

You won date Jesus first before you go know say you no single?

1 Like

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
badoolee: Wats duin all diz chewing gum guys,busy hyping themselves,wu cares if they ar as cute as lucifer,u guys shuld kip hating,mtcheew,groundnut heads
wu tel u say lucifer cute u don c am b4?
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Jomark(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
bigfrancis021: This is old news. He announced this since January his year.

Super handsome guys most of the times are usually gay. I am not saying straight guys aren't handsome, some tend to be but its only to an extent. Past a certain threshold of handsomeness, a guy is rarely straight. It might seem as a shock to the ladies, especially Nigerian ladies, when super hot guys come out as gay, they start thinking its a choice or something but they are just being themselves. They've always been that way since birth till now, only that you're just knowing now and it makes you think they just turned gay recently. Gay people are suffering emotional and physical sufferings and torturing worldwide already, thus life is hard for them already. So when nature decides to bless them with physical beauty unmatched to none, it isn't a coincidence. That's how nature wants it. Straight guys don't need to be super handsome anyway. They'll always get the ladies come what may. With some thousands of dollars in their pockets, any straight guy is attractive to a female. The world already belongs to the straight guys anyway. Some average-looking straight guys find it difficult to be faithful to one lady let alone if they happen to be super handsome. With all the extreme tempting attractions from the ladies that come with being a guy being handsome, such guys will be something else. Maybe, it's nature's own way of keeping straight guys in check, who knows.

In Nigeria for the meantime, super handsome gay guys are still dating and marrying females to keep up with peer and family pressures. Nigerian females for now are still enjoying the privilege of dating super handsome guys - a privilege American and British ladies no longer have because the super hot guys in their country are being honest with their sexuality and not dating females. The fact that super handsome guys are usually gay isn't no longer a surprise in foreiegn societies. Every British/American lady knows that, and when they come across a super handsome guy, they just don't start falling for him or going after him like Nigerian ladies do because, more often than not, they'll discover he's gay, at times soon, at times several weeks later after they must have fallen deeply in love with him.

Most of the guys that win Mr. this or that competitions are not usually straight. In Nigeria, Alex Ekubo, Mr. Nigeria of last year, isn't straight and he dated Alex Uti, who's also gay, of BBA for sometime. Two other guys who I know deep down aren't straight are Lynxx Utunu(the Nigerian rapper from Asaba) and Van Vicker. Some will say, after all Van Vicker is already married with kids, but don't let that deceive you. Many gay guys in Africa are married with wives and children but yet maintain hidden gay adventures behind their spouses' backs. Its only a matter of time before they start coming out gradually. After all, 10 years ago, Ricky Martin vehemently denied being gay publicly only to come out 10 years after. Wentworth Miller denied being gay 5 years ago in an interview only to come out this year. The list goes on.
Let them be gay or whatever and peddle their ass any how they want it but make none of them eye my nyansh cuz I go kill the person pluck him eye.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by brownlord: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lolitua: No kyle...itz nt fair...#crying#....am i nt gud enuf....y go 4 a guy....#sad#

Like you dint use the mirror before posting this trash here

UGLY GIRLS LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON MEN CHASE AFTER MEN

1 Like

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by beau49: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dis is gettin out of hand o....fear cum dey catch person sef,ur boyfriend or hubby fit be gay n u no go knw#Nw sum1 is sayin 'fine boy lynxx' is also gay....LORD hlp us.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Donvitalis(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Shuu!!! This is nauseating. Well, plenty chikalas for we straight guys.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by NoContract(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
[size=18pt]WHO CARES?[/size]
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Jomark(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
beau49: Dis is gettin out of hand o....fear cum dey catch person sef,ur boyfriend or hubby fit be gay n u no go knw#Nw sum1 is sayin 'fine boy lynxx' is also gay....LORD hlp us.
You know what? We the straight are winning both ways: the fine guys are leaving the girls for us the average. On the other side, it is only the ugly girls with body as stiff as rock that turn lesbians... Hahhahaha ...guys celebrate with me we are winning both ways. *singing He has done for me* join me guys if u are straight

1 Like

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by joanana(f): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2013

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed abi ooo y? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry such a waste
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by NoContract(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jomark: You know what? We the straight are winning both ways: the fine guys are leaving the girls for us the average. On the other side, it is only the ugly girls with body as stiff as rock that turn lesbians... Hahhahaha ...guys celebrate with me we are winning both ways. *singing He has done for me* join me guys if u are straight

See ignorance at its zenith.

Which also means it is only feminine men that turn GAY abi?

Park well, Brutus.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by optimusprime2(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
I kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it!
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by brownlord: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
joanana:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed abi ooo y? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry such a waste

you are the reason

ugly

1 Like

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by iheanyi40(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
smhundecided
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
I always knew he is gay.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by condralbede(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
israel007: Proud of you man!

even u too
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Surely, this is end time
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by hod898(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
It's no more news that ppl are coming out as gays. If you know what it takes to be a movie star, a musical star, or lets say a 'world celebrity', you'd be surprised. You will be changed from your old self into something else--the bad 'you'. See beyonce's 'good girl gone bad', Jenna Presley who said, "you'll be used like a puppet" and many others. The entire entertainment industry is controlled by the devil, be careful on your choice of profession please, my dear nairalanders.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
hod898: It's no more news that ppl are coming out as gays. If you know what it takes to be a movie star, a musical star, or lets say a 'world celebrity', you'd be surprised. You will be changed from your old self into something else--the bad 'you'. See beyonce's 'good girl gone bad', Jenna Presley who said, "you'll be used like a puppet" and many others. The entire entertainment industry is controlled by the devil, be careful on your choice of profession please, my dear nairalanders.

Rubbish. Many gay guys are naturally attracted to the entertainment industry right from the start.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by expressdr84: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
everyday: Only God know who will be the next person to come out and say his gay.
Okija juju
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by activeguy: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
IT'S HIGH TIME NAIRALANDERS DECLARED THEIR SEXUALITY...STARTING FROM OGA SEUN AT THE TOP !!
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by ak4God(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
With the way thins re goin most guys will soon turn Gay.No feelins for opposite sex anymore.Relationship with opposite sex now is of deceit and heart break.I used to condemned homosexual before but ve had a rethink.You do what pleases and comfort you.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by ennon92(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jomark: you are a big time fool for being proud of gay acts... We shall burn all of you at stake if you try open up in Nigeria
don't mind dat bastard, I don't blame d guy his mother should av terminated his foetus at d early stage.....what a menace to d society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wows In Ankara Shorts / 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby / Another Nollywood Veteran Actor David Ihezie Dies In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.