Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) (25785 Views)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by ajf(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
modextus: My God! This ιѕ on believable...haba kyle..not уσυ again..hehe hope sy уσυ ₪ø̲̣̣ teach josh sha O..since уσυ met your partner on set too..
Oya, say the truth, you are crushing on Josh aren't you?
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Uchexxy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
. shocked
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
bigfrancis021: This is old news. He announced this since January his year.

Super handsome guys most of the times are usually gay. I am not saying straight guys aren't handsome, some tend to be but its only to an extent. Past a certain threshold of handsomeness, a guy is rarely straight. It might seem as a shock to the ladies, especially Nigerian ladies, when super hot guys come out as gay, they start thinking its a choice or something but they are just being themselves. They've always been that way since birth till now, only that you're just knowing now and it makes you think they just turned gay recently. Gay people are suffering emotional and physical sufferings and torturing worldwide already, thus life is hard for them already. So when nature decides to bless them with physical beauty unmatched to none, it isn't a coincidence. That's how nature wants it. Straight guys don't need to be super handsome anyway. They'll always get the ladies come what may. With some thousands of dollars in their pockets, any straight guy is attractive to a female. The world already belongs to the straight guys anyway. Some average-looking straight guys find it difficult to be faithful to one lady let alone if they happen to be super handsome. With all the extreme tempting attractions from the ladies that come with being a guy being handsome, such guys will be something else. Maybe, it's nature's own way of keeping straight guys in check, who knows.

In Nigeria for the meantime, super handsome gay guys are still dating and marrying females to keep up with peer and family pressures. Nigerian females for now are still enjoying the privilege of dating super handsome guys - a privilege American and British ladies no longer have because the super hot guys in their country are being honest with their sexuality and not dating females. The fact that super handsome guys are usually gay isn't no longer a surprise in foreiegn societies. Every British/American lady knows that, and when they come across a super handsome guy, they just don't start falling for him or going after him like Nigerian ladies do because, more often than not, they'll discover he's gay, at times soon, at times several weeks later after they must have fallen deeply in love with him.

Most of the guys that win Mr. this or that competitions are not usually straight. In Nigeria, Alex Ekubo, Mr. Nigeria of last year, isn't straight and he dated Alex Uti, who's also gay, of BBA for sometime. Two other guys who I know deep down aren't straight are Lynxx Utunu(the Nigerian rapper from Asaba) and Van Vicker. Some will say, after all Van Vicker is already married with kids, but don't let that deceive you. Many gay guys in Africa are married with wives and children but yet maintain hidden gay adventures behind their spouses' backs. Its only a matter of time before they start coming out gradually. After all, 10 years ago, Ricky Martin vehemently denied being gay publicly only to come out 10 years after. Wentworth Miller denied being gay 5 years ago in an interview only to come out this year. The list goes on.
FIRST CLASS write-up

1 Like

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by emmymdk: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
dplomaticVal: taa gbafuo! who knws this one angry

No mind them,everyone wan form gay...
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why is it all the guys I have crush on, first twas Wenthworth Miller now Matt Dallas, now what happens to me#sadface

1 Like

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by PrettySleek(f): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
I never recover from Scofield own finish, kyle own don happen too. Na wa o!
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:
there are many cute straight guys.
you don't know them because they are not actors.
scofield and kyle may be gone but, we are not.
Awwwwwww! Can u pls upload your pics on this thread dear? wink wink

1 Like

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by unmask: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
there is a thread on what it really takes to be a man....and one of the requirements is being yourself when everybody wants something else......kudos to you man.....now where is that girl that was pursuing you, she needs a shoulder and I have two....

3 Likes

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by ellab(f): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2013

Super handsome guys most of the times are usually gay. I am not saying straight guys aren't handsome, some tend to be but its only to an extent. Past a certain threshold of handsomeness, a guy is rarely straight. It might seem as a shock to the ladies, especially Nigerian ladies, when super hot guys come out as gay, they start thinking its a choice or something but they are just being themselves. They've always been that way since birth till now, only that you're just knowing now and it makes you think they just turned gay recently. Gay people are suffering emotional and physical sufferings and torturing worldwide already, thus life is hard for them already. So when nature decides to bless them with physical beauty unmatched to none, it isn't a coincidence. That's how nature wants it. Straight guys don't need to be super handsome anyway. They'll always get the ladies come what may. With some thousands of dollars in their pockets, any straight guy is attractive to a female. The world already belongs to the straight guys anyway. Some average-looking straight guys find it difficult to be faithful to one lady let alone if they happen to be super handsome. With all the extreme tempting attractions from the ladies that come with being a guy being handsome, such guys will be something else. Maybe, it's nature's own way of keeping straight guys in check, who knows.

In Nigeria for the meantime, super handsome gay guys are still dating and marrying females to keep up with peer and family pressures. Nigerian females for now are still enjoying the privilege of dating super handsome guys - a privilege American and British ladies no longer have because the super hot guys in their country are being honest with their sexuality and not dating females. The fact that super handsome guys are usually gay isn't no longer a surprise in foreiegn societies. Every British/American lady knows that, and when they come across a super handsome guy, they just don't start falling for him or going after him like Nigerian ladies do because, more often than not, they'll discover he's gay, at times soon, at times several weeks later after they must have fallen deeply in love with him.

Most of the guys that win Mr. this or that competitions are not usually straight. In Nigeria, Alex Ekubo, Mr. Nigeria of last year, isn't straight and he dated Alex Uti, who's also gay, of BBA for sometime. Two other guys who I know deep down aren't straight are Lynxx Utunu(the Nigerian rapper from Asaba) and Van Vicker. Some will say, after all Van Vicker is already married with kids, but don't let that deceive you. Many gay guys in Africa are married with wives and children but yet maintain hidden gay adventures behind their spouses' backs. Its only a matter of time before they start coming out gradually. After all, 10 years ago, Ricky Martin vehemently denied being gay publicly only to come out 10 years after. Wentworth Miller denied being gay 5 years ago in an interview only to come out this year. The list goes on.

Are u Uti's gay partner?hmm?
Yall ll just carry rubbish just because u assume he's gay.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by princesscrown(f): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
This post is hidden
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
They are purposely becoming gay God punish dem all
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by hod898(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
masonkz:

Rubbish. Many gay guys are naturally attracted to the entertainment industry right from the start.
Nobody is born a gay you meatball. People are made gays.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by judedwriter(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
As 4 me, I like woman 2 much! I be fine guy nd I cover my yansh wit d blood of Jesus wink
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Latnok95(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kyle XY.. You are hereby terminated by adam baylin..
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
For the Ladies:
Guys to look at for.
Actors, singers, models, fashion designers and tv-presenters.
Guys you are safe with.
Mechanics, electricians, shoe makers, ice cream sellers.
Guys u can take ur chance on.
Bankers, managers and teachers.
NB: Whenever u see a guy dressed to d teeth; treated hair, well-fitted clothes and accessories everywhere...RUN!!
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by enohorglo(f): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
steal fellow women from dem too[
quote author=lorretta u]Why all the handsome ones huh?
What do we get then?ugly things!eww!
This has to stop.if the men are stealing their fellow men from us what are we supposed to do then?[/quote]
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by 30secs(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Shey una nor wan date ugly guys before... Na here I dey with my ugly face, una go still find me see

1 Like

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by ennon92(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
unmask: surely one of the uglies.....if e dey pain you please drink acid.....preferably conc. Hcl
may thunder strike u to death unpure breed animal,my ugliness ain't dat bad so far am enjoyn my female counterpart to d fullest.
#OMOERAN JATIJATI
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Boll2010: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
brownlord:

Nyx one bra, more biatch for the real men
yea ma'man.......don't u know we want dem gals hustlin as hard as dy can to even get our atention
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by bknight: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
This one movie heroes are gays I hope jack bauer isn't gay. Anyways, so long as hugh jackman (wolverine) isn't gay mehn I love dat guy no homo grin
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
hod898:
Nobody is born a gay you meatball. People are made gays.

I'm gonna just put an "ok" for you. I'm in a good mood tonight. wink

2 Likes

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by playboy19(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2013

Super handsome guys most of the times are usually gay. I am not saying straight guys aren't handsome, some tend to be but its only to an extent. Past a certain threshold of handsomeness, a guy is rarely straight. It might seem as a shock to the ladies, especially Nigerian ladies, when super hot guys come out as gay, they start thinking its a choice or something but they are just being themselves. They've always been that way since birth till now, only that you're just knowing now and it makes you think they just turned gay recently. Gay people are suffering emotional and physical sufferings and torturing worldwide already, thus life is hard for them already. So when nature decides to bless them with physical beauty unmatched to none, it isn't a coincidence. That's how nature wants it. Straight guys don't need to be super handsome anyway. They'll always get the ladies come what may. With some thousands of dollars in their pockets, any straight guy is attractive to a female. The world already belongs to the straight guys anyway. Some average-looking straight guys find it difficult to be faithful to one lady let alone if they happen to be super handsome. With all the extreme tempting attractions from the ladies that come with a guy being handsome, such guys will turn out to be something else. Maybe, it's nature's own way of keeping straight guys in check, who knows.

In Nigeria for the meantime, super handsome gay guys are still dating and marrying females to keep up with peer and family pressures. Nigerian females for now are still enjoying the privilege of dating super handsome guys - a privilege American and British ladies no longer have because the super hot guys in their country are being honest with their sexuality and not dating females. The fact that super handsome guys are usually gay isn't no longer a surprise in foreign societies. Every British/American lady knows that, and when they come across a super handsome guy, they just don't start falling for him or going after him like Nigerian ladies do because, more often than not, they'll discover he's gay, at times soon, at times several weeks later after they must have fallen deeply in love with him. Hence, these foreign ladies now avoid falling for super handsome guys unless they've determined he's straight, which is a rare probability.

Utter rubbish. For your mind now, you don write something meaningful. And i can see your gay partners liking it. Dumbos!
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by PrettyGaby(f): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
another cute one. I give up! we are stuck with the ugly ones. seriously, does it always have to be the cute guys?

1 Like

Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:

Are u Uti's gay partner?hmm?
Yall ll just carry rubbish just because u assume he's gay.

Lmao
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by ATMCARD2(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thugnificent:

http://hollywoodreporter.com/news/kyle-xy-star-matt-dallas-409173
.God hv mercy upon us ooo.Wats rili hapinin?
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by bolyem(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Who i̶̲̥̅̊s̤̥̈̊ Ŧђ£ next person on Ŧђ£ que abeg
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by lyricalz: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nawa ooooooo, una don start again o, na every fine boy b gay for una eye? Michael scofield na gay, kyle xy na gay, small time if I don turn super star una go say I b gay. As fine boy na.
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by amieesuccess: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
cryoh Gawd not again!!!!! NoT this one tooooo
Re: Matt Dallas Is Gay (Kyle XY Star) by hod898(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
masonkz:

I'm gonna just put an "ok" for you. I'm in a good mood tonight. wink
Sorry for calling you 'meatball', it's my bad you know. *hits you on the arm*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actor Charles Inojie Dressed As Lady With Big Boobs Takes A Selfie / Fans Question Sophia Momodu's Silence After Davido Welcomed 2nd Daughter / Another Nollywood Veteran Actor David Ihezie Dies In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.