Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby (25749 Views)

Annie Idibia Gets A Pre-birthday Gift Worth About N597, 000 From Her Friends(pic / Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out After Her 3rd Baby, Shows Off Bra & Belly In Sheer / Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by queen2(f): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2006
I saw this on another forum

City people reported last week tuesday that a 19 year old chicago based Nigerian female is expecting baby for 2face. This will be his 3rd baby.

This is shocking shocked

Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by socool1(f): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2006
lol wonders shall never end! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Oracle(m): 1:41am On Sep 06, 2006
That will make it 3face
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by hotangel2(f): 3:49am On Sep 06, 2006
Oracle:

That will make it 3face
Abi now!! Word!

Well okay oo, the guy just depositing sperm everywhere.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 3:53am On Sep 06, 2006
hot-angel:

Abi now!! Word!

Well okay oo, the guy just depositing sperm everywhere.

Well who will balme him.the guy is fine and succesful. So it is obvious that he will always get ready banks to deposit his kini in. What about us that are finding it to difficult to be accepted as a share holder even in one bank.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Seun(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2006
Well the girl is beautiful so the exploits of 2Face are not surprising.

With the failure of his last album, I wonder if he'll have enough money to settle these long-term liabilities.

Does 2Face Idibia have a financial adviser? Celebrity income is not usually something that lasts!
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by babonboard(f): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2006
na wa ooo,so if one is a star does that now mean he should stick his thing in anything,
i fear u oo two face.
anyway as someone talk am na 3face be that.
kai 3 children outside wedlock shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please sound sultan don't be like 2face oo because i really like u and your songs wink wink wink wink
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by kinzolic(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2006
Na wah o 4 dis 2face guy sef he jst dey deposit am 4 any beautiul babe wey he c i wonder whether he dey use condom at all
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by afrikangal(f): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2006
na wao.so as hin dey so hin get pinkin outside marriage self.i,m rally surprise o.nothing dey new sha.hin go carry hin cross himself.no leele{no problem}as hin dey talk am shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Ddii(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2006
which one dey pain all of una for inside?
una 'bank' dey find 'deposit' abi? tongue
make una talk o
anyway sha d guy get better taste! grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by justin04(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2006
I guess tuface should have another song titled "My African Queens". I heard about this one in chicago too. Two months of tuface in america i guess you culd say was fruitful.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Phenom(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2006
omo i feel uche2nna, ehn yarn correct, we dey try be share holders while ehn just dey buy d whole bank, gud 4 him, d only thing is dat he is killin his reputation, but at least let him use a condom, ehm supose get tv, wen dey show aids adverts wetin ehn dey do?, ehn dey always miss am?, make ehn use"CHUKWUEMEKA TAPOLIN" try maintain ehn chilaboomboom, na fine guy but den wot is beauty without brains? tut it was dumb blond, seems 2face is d only nigerian wey neva "soji" ehmself, abi "eyin boiz" i dey lie?
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by youngdigi(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2006
LOL@ some of your responses, 2face is very DUMB, u can try to support him all u like, saying he's successful and fine, that does not justify shit

is he as successful as usher? nope
nelly? nope
50 cent? nope

are u tellin me 2face gets more girls than all these people i just mentioned definitely not
so why does he have to be the one gettin 3 baby mommas in 3 years of success?? that is blatantly STUPID, its a shame that our biggest artist from nigeria can do some shit like this, and all some people can do is make comments like ''he has taste'', ''hes a fine boy''

there's something u guys need to know about this thing called entertainment, its just like a school also, u get report cards, u have to set examples especially coming from AFRICA (i mean where are our senses for goodness sake??). someone amongst our 130 million population, we might have a better singer than beyonce/mariah carey, but think of if she tells her mom(a former 2face fan) that he wants to become an artist, do u know the kind of things that her mom will think of?? do u think she will support it, knowing the kind of scandals 2face is goin through??

please u guys need to think deeply before u make comments about stuff, some of u might be jokin about your comments but some others might look at the criticism like the normal bad belle people have for 2face. the latter is who i'm referring to, please realize how far we've come in music and analyse the bigger picture of this situation. remember where u are from.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Busta(f): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2006
what do u expect? da boi is cute and loaded

If I have ma way, I have Baby #4 for him
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by MrBean(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
Ridiculous, another public statistic outside wedlock. I have little or no regard for miscreants like 2face. To me, He is no better than an illiterate in Ajegunle. Working as a Paediatric Surgeon, I experience first hand what single mothers go through with their sick babies with the fathers out of the picture. I am always very perplexed to see majority of these people being of the ethnic minority. An increasing number of young Nigerian females are joining the long list everyday here in the US (at least I can speak of the Hospital where I work). What is the root cause in America of poverty, crime, drug abuse, gang warfare, urban decay, and failing schools? According to op-ed pundits, Sunday talking heads, radio call-in shows, and politicians in both parties, the answer is the growing number of children being raised by single parents, especially by mothers who never married in the first place. Restore family values and the two-parent family, and America's social problems will be substantially solved.

I have nothing more to say except for the fact that if you are going to be impressed by some so-called music star or celebrity, consider their lifestyle. For me, I prefer rich enterpreneurs and professionals. Enterpreneurs have traditionally been and still are the richest people in the world. I am going off point here (evidence of my frustration with scumbags bringing helpless children into the world only to abandon them or give them partial Love and care).
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by 2old4that(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2006
He is the best to have come out of nigeria in recent times.

it seems he is slowly ruining his reputation.

i kindda wonder if condoms is not easily at reach over there as it is here
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by rikkyjen(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2006
Well done 3baba!! cheesy wink
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by kiki(f): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2006
good for him and congratulations damn so cos he is a celebrity so he can sleep with as much ppl as he can well he batter have alot of money for all dem babies
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by 2old4that(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2006
i wonder how much money he has that makes him starts shitting 3 babies just in three years of success. grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by CrazyMan(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2006
Men this Tufcae guy is a fuckup.
i mean what kind of example is he trying to lay down. so he can't just control himself when it comes to women, i mean what's the problem with him? if he is in need of a woman, why can't he get married he has the money for God sake or does he like his children growing up under different roof at a very tender age.
I was once his fan, but now i can only see that he is as irresponsible person who can't control his stuff when it comes to women.
that's all i have to say
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by 2old4that(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2006
crazykid:

I was once his fan, but now i can only see that he is as irresponsible person who can't control his stuff when it comes to women.

u can still like him for what he is and not who he is. i mean his musics
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by queen2(f): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2006
Its really disgraceful
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by donjazzie(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2006
haba now i dnt trust all these mag's.sum1 shud give mi another [/b]CONFIRMATION[b] B4MY GUY IS MURDERED ON THIS FORUM.
DID I HEAR SUM1 SAY HIS LAST ALBUM FLOP
WHERE U DEY SEF shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by dennylove(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2006
life is all about the GOOD, and BAAAAAAAD,BEATIFUL and the UGLY,though,he did something UNBELIVABLE N SHAMEFUL,BUT ,THEN LIFE GOES ON.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by mochafella(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2006
3 down, 8 to go. grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by snazzydawn(f): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2006
This is really sickening
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by PTBNaija(f): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2006
If this is really his child then that would be sick. The fact that he's having three recreational babies, geez
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Rhodalyn(f): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2006
Some men just Cant keep their d**ks in the pants!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Rhodalyn(f): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2006
talk Of ''lack Of Self-Restraint''
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Joshua5(m): 1:31am On Sep 07, 2006
nothing dey happen as my 2face would say i wish him the best of luck.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 1:39am On Sep 07, 2006
I have said this before and I am saying it again.Leave 2face and his rampant dick alone.Blame it on all these websites that granted him free access to be doing all those browsing that is resulting in babies.Probably they are all desperate to have 2face as father to thier child.Does it mean that every girl he sleeps with gets pregnant, he is not the only one having booties and he will definitely not be the last, so why is his own different, I SMELL A RAT, AS A MATTER OF FACT I SMELL 2 RATS, ONE AN AFRICAN QUEEN RAT AND THE OTHER AN AFRICAN BABY RAT.Keep it up ladies
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by yemmydavid(m): 2:03am On Sep 07, 2006
d guy is prolific. 3 babies from 3 different women in d space of 2years.WHAO, HE IS GOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) / Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting / Tboss Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.