Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (558892 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Exodus23v25(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
undecided
@sonofLucifer..... please, who is Lucifer?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Exodus23v25:

@sonofLucifer..... please, who is Lucifer?
Which? Jesus or Satan?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Exodus23v25(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Which? Jesus or Satan?
Is Jesus also known as Lucifer?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2016
Exodus23v25:

Is Jesus also known as Lucifer?
Rev 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Rev 2:28 (NIV) I will also give him t[i]he morning star.[/i]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
LoJ

good threads for you..
Ohh. That's Kind of you smiley

Let me go through
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Exodus23v25(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Rev 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Rev 2:28 (NIV) I will also give him t[i]he morning star.[/i]

I reserve my comment for now, but emphasis should be lay on the above scriptures for clarification...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
LoJ

good threads for me..
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you sonoflucifer. I'm enjoying it right now. Verily Nairaland was quite better in the past. I do not see such caliber of discussant here any longer.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
LoJ:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you sonoflucifer. I'm enjoying it right now. Verily Nairaland was quite better in the past. I do not see such caliber of discussant here any longer.
You're welcome. Time changes things, I guess.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You're welcome. Time changes things, I guess.
Hey SonofLucifer, I forgot the name of the plugin you advised me in order to watch geographical limited videos on youtube. undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
LoJ:

Hey SonofLucifer, I forgot the name of the plugin you advised me in order to watch geographical limited videos on youtube. undecided
Hola chrome extension.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hola chrome extension.
Thank you. You are an angel grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
LoJ:

angry

grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
logoscope:

Yes, I grab. But then you don't have any direct evidence supporting you except by reference to Santa Claus.

*Sighs*

Argumentum ad Ignorantium
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
LoJ:
You mean he's a son of the Devil.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
I saw it over and over before I finally left the Religion section. No one can prove anything one way or the other. We just keep banging each other over the head with our opinions. I guess it's the debate that makes it interesting. I used to get involved more when I first came to NL. Now I just sit back and watch the sparks fly.

Here we go around and around again...

*sighs*

It's like children trying to prove, "My dad is better than your dad!" How can that be proven when both children believe they are right no matter what the other says? You will never convince one that the others' is better.

Religion can't prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is a God. Science and logic cannot prove beyond the shadow of a doubt there is no God. So...

Is it the love of debate that fuels the fire?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
texanomaly:
I saw it over and over before I finally left the Religion section. No one can prove anything one way or the other. We just keep banging each other over the head with our opinions. I guess it's the debate that makes it interesting. I used to get involved more when I first came to NL. Now I just sit back and watch the sparks fly.

*sighs*

It's like children trying to prove, "My dad is better than your dad!" How can that be proven when both children believe they are right no matter what the other says? You will never convince one that the others' is better.

Religion can't prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is a God. Science and logic cannot prove beyond the shadow of a doubt there is no God. So...

Two sides are not equal.

One side is illogical, while the other is logical. The illogical side just has more numbers.

Stop concern trolling. undecided grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
UyiIredia:

You mean he's a son of the Devil.
tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by undercat: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
texanomaly:

*sighs*

You are quite right. However some people do get convinced by some of the arguments. I think the modest conversion rate might add some fuel to the fire, with most commentators hoping to release other commentators from ignorance.

I suspect that theists will not like your saying that God cannot be proven beyond a shadow of doubt since they consider God to be proven to them.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
SirWere:

*Sighs*

Argumentum ad Ignorantium
Lol. I'm an atheist. But I would want evidence to prove whatever you are saying. Weather they are all myths and exaggerated stories or weather they actually exist/happen.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm tired of going to church. My dad keeps insisting I go even though I've explained to him I don't believe in anything religion. I explained to him the implication of a religion being right and others being wrong. He said I'm being satanic and I laughed inside. I tire oh.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
logoscope:
I'm tired of going to church. My dad keeps insisting I go even though I've explained to him I don't believe in anything religion. I explained to him the implication of a religion being right and others being wrong. He said I'm being satanic and I laughed inside. I tire oh.
Do you see going to church as evil?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Reyginus:
Going to the wrong church can lead to evil, Rev King comes to mind.

What are your thoughts on El-Rufai's bill? I haven't gone through it yet, hopefully should do so this week.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

What are your thoughts on El-Rufai's bill? I haven't gone through it yet, hopefully should do so this week.
his bill has potential to paint religious activity in kaduna in a particular image.

Potential shaa.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Of course it can but I need his reasons.

I'm yet to to go through it too but there are some things that baffle me. The reactions. I'm surprised Moslems around here who protest for the simplest of things quiet. I don't think Islam, when in Majority, remain quiet to a threat on Worship. I'm too surprised at their silence.

Maybe after reading it I would know whether asking the conditions for licensing is necessary. Seems nobody is talking about that. I know Moslems down here a lot to just neglect the complaints coming forth. Though as FCT minister he stopped the extension of Friday Sallah from the mosque to the roads that's not enough.

Recall Fashola did something like that in Lagos but the tension wasn't like this. The only Moslem northerner I've come to respect and extend a little trust is Nuhu Ribadu. Nobody is talking about how these licenses would be issued. The conditions. I know these people and some of their plans so I won't really buy that regulation thing.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:
his bill has potential to paint religious activity in kaduna in a particular image.

Potential shaa.
The bill would be wonderful for a truly secular state. But Nigeria is not really a secular state and El Rufai is not really the tolerant Nigerian Moslem. His poke at Jesus and Christians years ago on Twitter and his Statements on the Fulani easily give him away. I don't trust him.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Reyginus:
The bill would be wonderful for a truly secular state. But Nigeria is not really a secular state and El Rufai is not really the tolerant Nigerian Moslem. His poke at Jesus and Christians years ago on Twitter and his Statements on the Fulani easily give him away. I don't trust him.

What changed you?

I can't believe that I'm agreeing with you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Reyginus:

Btw, it seems ishilove has left nairaland. shocked

Seun got butthurt when told the truth about nairaland

Good times!! Good times, I tell you!! grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Reyginus:
What do you mean by evil? Religion is false hope. Non of it actually exist. Religion helped man survived by keeping man in communities, but now religion is no longer needed. In fact, religion does more harm than good currently.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
logoscope:

What do you mean by evil? Religion is false hope. Non of it actually exist.
so what is real hope? atheism
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:
so what is real hope? atheism
Atheism is not hope, religion is. Atheism is also very individualist.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
logoscope:

Atheism is not hope, religion is. Atheism is also very individualist.
But you just said religion is false hope? I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.