Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555268 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Aren't you scared that God will arrest you if you fraternise with me?

Do I for a freaking minute ever look like I am scared of the omnimpotent one?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chibuebem: tufiakwa!..if you know what I mean.

Taa! Zuzuru gi mechie onu dia!
Na Ishi go service herself? If she keeps waiting for you castrated christians her thing will just rust.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

No, you don't. However, fraternising with me will be disastrous for the satanic kingdom
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Is she speaking of your god or hers?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
texanomaly:
Is she speaking of your god or hers?

I am not godly.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ishilove:
No, you don't. However, fraternising with me will be disastrous for the satanic kingdom

Wouldn't such a disaster make you happy? What are you waiting for? Put your hands in mine.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I am not godly.
I met a satanist at BYU. He said ya'll think of Satan as God. Was I misinformed?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

nwokem jiri ya nwayo ooo. Ekwensu bu onye iro ooo. Mua abughikwa.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Wouldn't such a disaster make you happy? What are you waiting for? Put your hands in mine.
*rolls eyes*
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Na Ishi go service herself? If she keeps waiting for you castrated christians her thing will just rust.
Smh
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chibuebem: nwokem jiri ya nwayo ooo. Ekwensu bu onye iro ooo. Mua abughikwa.

If you knew who Ekwensu was you wouldn't be saying this. Since when did Ekwensu become our enemy? Since the europeans told your forefathers. Try and know your culture and stop believing jewish fairy tales.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ishilove:
*rolls eyes*

is that good or bad? Do I have a chance?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

is that good or bad? Do I have a chance?
Alfa Seltzer, puhleeze!! Enough of the jokes angry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ooman(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
The religious are only getting dumber...smh
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Tyche(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
NL Atheists are the highest form of attention seekers in this forum and Atheism, the worst form of deception ever known to Man.

Granted, the many inconsistencies in the projection of the God head by the different regions. But so many things points to a higher being that controls the cosmic order.

I think many NL atheists are bored, so they come here to relive themselves. Let's join hands together and help them do that.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tyche: I think many NL atheists are bored, so they come here to relive themselves. Let's join hands together and help them do that.

Replace atheists with users, and clear that bias from your system..

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Tyche(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

Replace atheists with users, and clear that bias from your system..

Agreed every NL user is pretty bored but that of Atheists are in the highest degree.

Biased? nah. This is from a long observation.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tyche:

Agreed every NL user is pretty bored but that of Atheists are in the highest degree.

Biased? nah. This is from a long observation.

Yawn.. Biased conclusion.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

Like yours, not to mention its validity, for Nigerian atheists while a very small minority are, curiously, very loud and the most prominent persons on this board, and not in the outside world.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

Like yours, not to mention its validity, for Nigerian atheists while a very small minority are, curiously, very loud and, one of, if not the most vocal persons on this board, and not in the outside world.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Tyche(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Like yours, not to mention its validity, for Nigerian atheists while a very small minority are, curiously, very loud and, one of, if not the most vocal persons on this board, and not in the outside world.

QED
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Another biased conclusion. What do you expect Nigerian atheists to do? Hold atheist conferences in public?

We live in a society where slandering a man of God in public is tantamount to a death sentence; the Ese Walter case readily comes to mind.

And your point also kind of backfires, a minority would usually find it difficult to make any inroads with respect to pushing their interest, until they get a larger platform. Most Nigerian atheists rarely ever meet anyone in real life of similar disposition.

So we are not 'loud' or 'vocal' on NL, we just tend to stick out as our thought and ideas are deviant from the norm. NL and other social networks provide a lot of us, including people like Frosbel, Pastor Kun and co a platform to share and exchange views on issues that are rarely discussed in our society.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Tyche(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Yawns
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tyche: Yawns

That breath... undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Tyche(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

That breath... undecided

grin

Does the air over there has an abundance of oxygen?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
We don't have hearts in the first place...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Tyche(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
aManFromMars: We don't have hearts in the first place...

Why you are an Atheist is now all the more glaring
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tyche:

Why you are an Atheist is now all the more glaring

Ah... Young man.. Blood resides in the heart, emotions reside in the brain/mind...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Anybody here wants to give praises to the Lord with me?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UjSizzle(f): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
I see Lucifer watching.....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
I think we must make good use of this thread, provided by the good Mod buzugee, and continue discussions and plans of the Pagan-Atheist Tribal Alliance over here. cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
can i ask a question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.