₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,187,630 members, 4,769,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 February 2019 at 08:03 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (313896 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by thinkingthings: 12:32pm On Feb 14
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Zuorom: 11:28am On Feb 17
MuttleyLaff:
If true to yourself, you would admit that same sex relationship issue was the focus before you turned up trying to append marijuana and immigration matter to it,

So you know, it is because of incidents like what happened to American actor, singer, director and photographer Jussie Smollett in the early hours of Monday the past, that makes it a conscientious decision for me, to think about sexuality, the unfairness and injustice to it
What happened to Jussie Smollett again
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MuttleyLaff: 11:37am On Feb 17
Zuorom:
What happened to Jussie Smollett again
Dont mind the joker. He apparently according to the Chicago police in cahoot with two Nigerian brothers orchestrated a plan to have him look like he was jumped on by two masked men, set upon, and grievous bodily harmed because he is gay

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Pointguardusa(m): 10:50am On Feb 18
Rockefeller the second richest man to walk the earth paid his tithes. It's on record. I need to sit an atheist down and discuss with them. Some love to throw tantrums and shy away from intelligent discourse.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JeromeBlack: 11:30am On Feb 18
Pointguardusa:
Rockefeller the [b]second richest[/b]man to walk the earth paid his tithes. It's on record. I need to sit an atheist down and discuss with them. Some love to throw tantrums and shy away from intelligent discourse.

Doesn't the first richest man to walk the earth spoil your point?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sanpipita(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18
MuttleyLaff:
Dont mind the joker. He apparently according to the Chicago police in cahoot with two Nigerian brothers orchestrated a plan to have him look like he was jumped on by two masked men, set upon, and grievous bodily harmed because he is gay

Glad you followed up the purported assault case, sometimes you could find liberals in america do things like that just to stir outrage, we already know there are racist and homophobia issues but no point lying and creating even more a bigger issue for the truly racist and homophobic victims
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MuttleyLaff: 4:23pm On Feb 18
sanpipita:
Glad you followed up the purported assault case, sometimes you could find liberals in america do things like that just to stir outrage, we already know there are racist and homophobia issues but no point lying and creating even more a bigger issue for the truly racist and homophobic victims
I kid you not, that I actually had doubts about the assault on the guy, call it a sneaking suspicion, if you may, but I just shrugged it off, to let empathy have its way
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Pointguardusa(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18
Solomon
JeromeBlack:

Doesn't the first richest man to walk the earth spoil your point?

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JeromeBlack: 7:41pm On Feb 18
Pointguardusa:
Solomon

Solomon never existed. Try again
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JeromeBlack: 7:44pm On Feb 18
MuttleyLaff:
I kid you not, that I actually had doubts about the assault on the guy, call it a sneaking suspicion, if you may, but I just shrugged it off, to let empathy have its way

I'm a liberal guy. It is funny how we make fun of conservatives but yet, they were the ones that first called out the lies in the guy's story.

I almost swallowed the guy's fake story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.