Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555802 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I see. Do you own a gun ? Of course, a licensed gun.
No. and I'll probably never own one.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Saved for posterity.

The simple fact is that you are not thinking and that you are falsely accusing me of being gay.

Maybe you are trying to compensate for all the gossiping you do with females on the xtian chatbox.

Stop trying to act macho. Any loser can kill with a gun. Fighting with bare hand is tough
Act macho kwa! How? I'm just saying that human males tend to like things that involve strength of body and mind. From childhood we play with wooden swords, toy guns and stuff like that. It's always weird to meet a male who doesn't like guns or knives.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
rationalmind:

While its a nice idea I hope you do know its one thing to nominate a thread we think is worthy of frontpage and its another for the supermod to really put it on front page. I'm just saying it might turn out to be an exercise in futility

That is the point...we have a place where peeps can see the great atheist threads and if majority never reach front page, the bias would bé clear to everyone.

The point is not to reach front page.

The powers here are sadists- they are happy to see us beg for front page.

Why not have the fp worthy threads if the powers choose not to make it fp, its their bias that goes on parade. We have done the work and no excuse that they didnt see the threads.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

That is the point...we have a place where peeps can see the great atheist threads and if majority never reach front page, the bias would bé clear to everyone.

The point is not to reach front page.

The powers here are sadists- they are happy to see us beg for front page.

Why not have the fp worthy threads if the powers choose not to make it fp, its their bias that goes on parade. We have done the work and no excuse that they didnt see the threads.

That would be a great idea.

I noticed the bias myself after I saw * in front of the famous davidylan thread " the cowardice of atheism". That a thread claiming atheists are cowards made front page shows some level of bias.

I don't thin I agree with uyi then because doing that here will still bring up the excuse " we didn't see the threads"
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Act macho kwa! How? I'm just saying that human males tend to like things that involve strength of body and mind. From childhood we play with wooden swords, toy guns and stuff like that. It's always weird to meet a male who doesn't like guns or knives.

Well, it might bé biblical or nigerian sexism that might bé clouding your sense.

Both men and women have the same brain and thibking capabilites...it is society that brainwashes parents to give toy guns to boys and dolls to girls.

Furthermore, who told you that most men like guns or knives? Do you even have a gun?

Men like action, no doubt but action doesnt necessarily translate to guns
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

Well, it might bé biblical or nigerian sexism that might bé clouding your sense.

Both men and women have the same brain and thibking capabilites...it is society that brainwashes parents to give toy guns to boys and dolls to girls.

Furthermore, who told you that most men like guns or knives? Do you even have a gun?

Each day you prove to me that there are even lower depths of idiocy. How do you do it, man?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Each day you prove to me that there are even lower depths of idiocy. How do you do it, man?

After, this guy will hide among his fellow xtians that logicboy is abusive. First, i amb gay and now, i engage in idiocy...

Just address the point
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Purist(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Why do you think I don't know about him? You're gay is all. What human male does not like weapons? We may, for moral and other reasons, not care to use them to hurt others, but we like them just the same.

I love guns. I think sharp instruments are too "malevolent". Guns are less emotionally involving. Stop being gay, Gaylord Logicboy.
Ihedinobi:

WTH??
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:
geez dude, be nice angry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

After, this guy will hide among his fellow xtians that logicboy is abusive. First, i amb gay and now, i engage in idiocy...

Just address the point
Dude, I wasn't abusing you. Or at least, I didn't mean to be doing so. Anyway, here's why I said what I said:

Logicboy03:

You know that even if I don't much care about it, the above qualifies as abuse, right?

Really? Girls aren't naturally attuned to child-bearing and nurturing? Boys aren't naturally attuned to adventure and protection? Lemme have the research findings you read, please.

Self-evident. Action movies don't sell that well because men like to watch women giving birth in them. Kids don't run around playing "police and thief" because they love to promote relationships. You don't play violent video games because of the pretty girls in them.

Men are built to protect. Thus they tend toward violence.

Who says that it does? I mentioned knives, didn't I?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Purist:

WTH??
You gay too?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
geez dude, be nice angry
I wasn't? undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Purist(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:
You gay too?

You have something against gay people?

Plus, according to your logic, dislike for weapons = gay. undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MyJoe: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
Purist:

Lol.
I think Ihe meant to infer femininity - but you know Nigerians and "gay". His point about males and guns and all is valid, albeit there are always exceptions.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Purist:

Just the "gayness". *shrugs*

Ok. All I know is that it's effeminate men who hate violence and weaponry without qualification. undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Dude, I wasn't abusing you. Or at least, I didn't mean to be doing so. Anyway, here's why I said what I said:

You know that even if I don't much care about it, the above qualifies as abuse, right?

Really? Girls aren't naturally attuned to child-bearing and nurturing? Boys aren't naturally attuned to adventure and protection? Lemme have the research findings you read, please.

Self-evident. Action movies don't sell that well because men like to watch women giving birth in them. Kids don't run around playing "police and thief" because they love to promote relationships. You don't play violent video games because of the pretty girls in them.

Men are built to protect. Thus they tend toward violence.

Who says that it does? I mentioned knives, didn't I?

1) I never insulted you. You were engagig in sexism and i was suggesting its origin....whether from ur religion or from your environment.

2) A woman is not autoatically a nuruturing mother. In certain societies, men stay with the childrn while the women work. Did u know that female lions even hunt more?
Guy, men and women are the same mentally. Society just give us roles. Same as religion.

3) Action movies do not translate to liking guns and knives. I play videogames shooting people. I can enjoy it becuase it isnt real. I hate it in real life. Or are u suggestig that playing supermario means u like mushrooms?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
MyJoe:
Lol.
I think Ihe meant to infer femininity - but you know Nigerians and "gay". His point about males and guns and all is valid, albeit there are always exceptions.
This is why I mistook you for a Christian the first time I encountered you on this forum. You're smart. Like Deep Sight. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

1) I never insulted you. You were engagig in sexism and i was suggesting its origin....whether from ur religion or from your environment.
Just leave that alone. Anyone can make a case for how they are not insulting someone else if it suits them.

2) A woman is not autoatically a nuruturing mother. In certain societies, men stay with the childrn while the women work. Did u know that female lions even hunt more?
Guy, men and women are the same mentally. Society just give us roles. Same as religion.
Where's that research?

3) Action movies do not translate to liking guns and knives. I play videogames shooting people. I can enjoy it becuase it isnt real. I hate it in real life. Or are u suggestig that playing supermario means u like mushrooms?
This is the age of hypocrisy and confusion. So I'm not surprised. Fact is, if you enjoy violent games and violent movies, you enjoy violence. You're just too chicken maybe to face your affinity for it. grin

And I don't like Super Mario. It's for people who like mushrooms. I only like mushrooms when I'm eating them grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Purist(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
MyJoe:
Lol.

Point taken. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Purist(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Ok. All I know is that it's effeminate men who hate violence and weaponry without qualification. undecided

This isn't true.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Purist:

This isn't true.
Ok. How?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Purist(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Ok. How?

You are living proof. You sound hella effeminate, despite your noticeable attempts to disguise your state with your supposed love for weapons. If anyone's in doubt, they only need to observe the manner in which you've emphasized your points repeatedly, as if to suggest that you're trying so hard to convince yourself that you're a man. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UjSizzle(f): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:
I wasn't? undecided
No you weren't.
I don't agree with your 'men should love guns n knives' theory, but a person isn't an idiot for disagreeing with you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Purist:

You are living proof. You sound hella effeminate, despite your noticeable attempts to disguise your state with your supposed love for weapons. If anyone's in doubt, they only need to observe the manner in which you've emphasized your points repeatedly, as if to suggest that you're trying so hard to convince yourself that you're a man. grin
Look, if some dude waved a gun in my face I'd get scared. If someone brandished a knife I'd get scared too. If some guy threatens me with violence I'd probably get scared too. Doesn't make me hate guns, knives or a "good" fight.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
No you weren't.
I don't agree with your 'men should love guns n knives' theory, but a person isn't an idiot for disagreeing with you.

I was just having a bit of fun. Darn thibg wasn't even supposed to turn into a bloody argument.

I didn't say that men should like guns or knives. I said that they do. It's just natural. They are symbols of our protective side. If spoons symbolized our natural tendency to protect, we'd like them too. It's not a question of should or shouldn't.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Purist(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Look, if some dude waved a gun in my face I'd get scared. If someone brandished a knife I'd get scared too. If some guy threatens me with violence I'd probably get scared too. Doesn't make me hate guns, knives or a "good" fight.

Pus.sy. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Purist:

Pus.sy. grin
Gaylord... grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Craze ppl grin grin

In other news, arsenal won today, angry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Johny Bravo huh? grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
aManFromMars: Craze ppl grin grin

In other news, arsenal won today, angry
My boys rock! grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
jayriginal:

Johny Bravo huh? grin
On point! cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2013
Great 2 Arsenal fans cheesy F*ck LB and his Red Devils tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.