Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555841 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2013
^^^A typo. I meant to type are but typed aren't instead. Unto the nonsense you wrote.

MyJoe: I was the one who made a statement about marriage that you charged at with your ridiculous assertion that marriage is necessary for the perpetuation of the human race.

How stüpid can you get ? Isn't marriage, as I meant, necessary for the perpetuation of the human race.

MyJoe: You sought to thrash an assertion made by me.

Alas ! You're such a trashhead it's a problem clarifyinh meanings. Even if I had earlier posted the definition of martiage you would come up with an excuse to support the folly you think a point.

MyJoe: So how come this has become about what you mean by marriage rather than what I meant?

Why shouldn't it ?

MyJoe: Your new stance, the one you are now repeating, that sex = marriage (“emphasis on heterosexual and people”)

Not new OldJoe, my stance, as in, I never changed it. That's what I had in mind.

MyJoe: isn’t clever on your part – it only shows you as dishonest and desperate.

I see. Says the bloke who finds it difficult to accept definitions.

MyJoe: Well, it can be interesting to watch one trying to wriggle out of a web they spurn themselves.

Actually, they do. Simpletons like you fail to note this.

MyJoe: Now come back and shift the goalpost once more – maybe you’ll find something here that further shows how I misunderstood what you meant by marriage.

My mistake there. I mistyped. I meant 'are' not aren't now deal with it.

MyJoe: What does this mean?

Says the idiöt. *directs him to an English teacher*

MyJoe: Kindly ask the next person you see what marriage is since you no longer know and now make up definitions for the term as you go.

And will you fain ignorance that my definition isn't one acknowledged ?

[quote author=MyJoe]The phrase “marriage as a sex/ual and parental union” is a meaningless expression you have devised to confuse the situation.

How would you know it's MEANT to confuse and_prior to that_ask for its meaning ? Another evidence of your dullness.

MyJoe: If you are saying that a legal contract isn’t necessary for any practical kind of union between a man and a woman,

I'll repeat my statement so it sinks in your thick head

"Whilst these legal and social constraints aren't crucial to marriage as a $€xual and parental union vital to child rearing and sustenace of the human race. They are important, and possibly crucial, to sustenance of human society . . . unless I speak with a nihilist"

MyJoe: wasn’t that my initial assertion that you charged at with your ridiculous statement,

I see. Because your behavior here is a classic case of buffoonery. What about the social part, which is part of the standard definition of marriage ? You do know a sole person cannot sustain humans.

MyJoe: a position you have since accepted

Not entirely you dunce. I ended by explaining, hence the speculations of aboriginal man, that marriage evolved as means of sustenance for the human society, and by inclusion, the human race. Apparently you are too myopic too see it holistically, which is PRECISELY what I am doing.

MyJoe: while still flailing with your hands in a frantic bid to maintain that you have a coherent argument?

*Edited*

Am I now ? This schizophrenic thinks so. Truth be told, you'll hardly know if my argument is faulty, I'm that slick.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mynd44: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2013
Good morning folks. Please check out this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1522558/tehns-2nd-annual-end-year
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrTroll(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: ^^^I'll repeat my stance to you and logicboy. By marriage, I mean a heterosexual union between two people. This is necessary to the perpetuation of the human race. As for the point on legal and social constraints being marriage you didn't read properly. I said, they aren't marriage as a $€xual and parental union. This only goes to show along with your silly reply that you misunderstand what I mean by marriage.
grin grin grin

so i'm married to the babe i'm phucking now?

so if I move on to another babe, I automatically become married to her? glory glory!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Mr Troll: grin grin grin

so i'm married to the babe i'm phucking now?

so if I move on to another babe, I automatically become married to her? glory glory!

Uyi is a man caught in his own lies and to damn proud to admit it
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrTroll(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2013
Uyi Momen!:
Truth be told, you'll hardly know if my argument is faulty, I'm that slick.
cool cool cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2013
^^
grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MyJoe: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Still no coherent argument there, Mr Iredia - only rants and bickering about are and aren't which though quoted was excluded from the phrase I criticised and so isn't of any relevance to anything. Try again, although I will not reply you.

Truth be told, you'll hardly know if my argument is faulty, I'm that slick.
That^^^, your statement that it was okay to introduce your own definition for subject matter and your other rants show the fundamental fault in your thought process. Cussing or widening the argument to include nonsenses doesn't make you right or appear clever. It makes you sound dishonest and desperate.

Anyway... marriage isn’t a necessity - not for the perpetuation of our species, not for anything else. You said it was. You have since come out to say what you meant by marriage wasn’t marriage but sex as you changed your position to marriage defined differently from original context and general understanding. There is nothing left to argue. There wasn't even one to begin with since I meant marriage by marriage and you say you mean sex by marriage. But you can continue with your dance moves. You may even find someone who agrees with you that sex is marriage ("emphasis on heterosexual and people" ). wink

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
MyJoe: Still no coherent argument there, Mr Iredia - only rants and bickering about are and aren't which though quoted was excluded from the phrase I criticised and so isn't of any relevance to anything. Try again, although I will not reply you.

How will it ? You are stuck in your rot. And please ! Don't reply.

MyJoe: That^^^, your statement that it was okay to introduce your own definition for subject matter and your other rants show the fundamental fault in your thought process. Cussing or widening the argument to include nonsenses doesn't make you right or appear clever. It makes you sound dishonest and desperate.

Oh shut up ! You started cussing and I responded as I saw fit. The flaw in your thought process is thinking one must accept widespread definitions in a discpurse. It is importance isn't in doubt but knowledge advances, in part, due to new definitions of a word, new terms or prominence of lesser used definitions. As I stated, if I made my definitions known from the outset, it wouldn't have made any difference.

MyJoe: Anyway... marriage isn’t a necessity - not for the perpetuation of our species, not for anything else. You said it was.

I still maintain it is.

MyJoe: You have since come out to say what you meant by marriage wasn’t marriage but sex as you changed your position to marriage defined differently from original context and general understanding.

There are similarities. Of course, you must play blind to them. That and I repeat, you play the crazed one to my point that I even argued for the importance of marriage, generally understood, to the sustenance of the human society and by inclusion, the human race. You're deadbrained to that argument.

MyJoe: There is nothing left to argue.

Says who ? You ! I'm not as goatish.

MyJoe: There wasn't even one to begin with since I meant marriage by marriage and you say you mean sex by marriage.

And parental union geared towards child rearing . . . Forgetful fickle.

MyJoe: But you can continue with your dance moves. You may even find someone who agrees with you that sex is marriage ("emphasis on heterosexual and people" ). wink

undecided and you may yet find a deist who won't agree that Christianity birthed deism and deist arguments: as I recall, that remains one of the most silly stance you maintained.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Uyi is a man caught in his own lies and to damn proud to admit it

Thanks boy !
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MonsieurCoder: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
where is aManFromMars the gamer? tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
MonsieurCoder: where is aManFromMars the gamer? tongue
he's busy riding okada in india.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
How would he ? He believes they have free will. And he fears things with free-will, especially if it's a vehicle like okada.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lol. Craze people.

Anyways, my point was freewill introduces chaos and uncertainty.

How una dey?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MonsieurCoder: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2013
aManFromMars:
How una dey?

Good, are you into war shooter games?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

Good, are you into war shooter games?
Yeah, COD and Battlefield 4. Pref COD
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2013
aManFromMars:
Yeah, COD and Battlefield 4. Pref COD

^^^
Dont listen to him....he's an amateur

I'm the boss of COD
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

^^^
Dont listen to him....he's an amateur

I'm the boss of COD
Playstation 1 boss..
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2013
aManFromMars:
Playstation 1 boss..

lol.....I doubt that COD was on ps1
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MonsieurCoder: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2013
okay, COD bosses, Please we are trying to build a Nigerian
themed war fps and we are in a
dilemma so we decided to asking the
gamers out there. It would be similar
to COD. So the question is, do you
always have partners or a team in
battle front in all the call of duty like
games you have played? How would a
game in this context feel like without
partners aiding you on the battle front?
would such a game suck?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....I doubt that COD was on ps1
Of course, it wasn't. You're a playstation 1 boss though, crash bandicoot star tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2013
aManFromMars:
Of course, it wasn't. You're a playstation 1 boss though, crash bandicoot star tongue

Memories.....crash bandicoot.....what a game!!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2013
MonsieurCoder: okay, COD bosses, Please we are trying to build a Nigerian
themed war fps and we are in a
dilemma so we decided to asking the
gamers out there. It would be similar
to COD. So the question is, do you
always have partners or a team in
battle front in all the call of duty like
games you have played? How would a
game in this context feel like without
partners aiding you on the battle front?
would such a game suck?

For me the sweetest online mode is having a team against another team. ed team v blue team in "The Club" was my fave- death match

However, an fps can still be good without partners to support. Something like Metal gear solid
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MonsieurCoder: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

For me the sweetest online mode is having a team against another team. ed team v blue team in "The Club" was my fave- death match

However, an fps can still be good without partners to support. Something like Metal gear solid

Thanks, it isnt going to be online.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

Thanks, it isnt going to be online.

okay
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oi ! Oi ! We can't allow the small spark of life we I have brought back to this thread to die off like that. We can start by plotting how to make a non-Christian win this year's poster of the year award.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Oi ! Oi ! We can't allow the small spark of life we I have brought back to this thread to die off like that. We can start by plotting how to make a non-Christian win this year's poster of the year award.
you realize we can actually see this right?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: you realize we can actually see this right?

Funny thing is that we dont have to plot. An atheist should win it.....but then christian have chosen Joagbaje (Mr tithe thief) twice and Goshen (the law) as religion section poster of the year.

There is no need for any atheist to take the award seriously again. If ou christians can be satisfied with these two cretins xtian people as your best posters
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Funny thing is that we dont have to plot. An atheist should win it.....but then christian have chosen Joagbaje (Mr tithe thief) twice and Goshen (the law) as religion section poster of the year.

There is no need for any atheist to take the award seriously again. If ou christians can be satisfied with these two cretins xtian people as your best posters
why should an atheist win it?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: why should an atheist win it?

We post the best threads without front page help. Most likely group not to get front page help

We post philosophical topics more than any other group here

We post the most on science more than any other group

We are brave enough to address buddhism, hinduism, paganism and even sometimes islam

Sorry, the intellectual backbone of this section belongs to atheists.

Unfortunately, the political power in numbers are with deluded christians who can vote n a tithe hustler like Joagbaje twice as a winner
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

We post the best threads without front page help. Most likely group not to get front page help

We post philosophical topics more than any other group here
the only philosophical topics ve seen are by kay17 and maybe wiegraf(though he mostly mocks with pathetic arguments)

We post the most on science more than any other group
must be blind. I've not been seeing much science topics. Maybe its cuz I'm new...relatively.

We are brave enough to address buddhism, hinduism, paganism and even sometimes islam
how does this qualify you for best poster of the year?

Sorry, the intellectual backbone of this section belongs to atheists.
seriously? Nawa o. Only kay17 opens intellectual topics that force you to think deeply and battle on her grounds.
In my opinion, she deserves the best atheist poster of the year.

Unfortunately, the political power in numbers are with deluded christians who can vote n a tithe hustler like Joagbaje twice as a winner
okay. But let me say something. Ever since mmw left, you guys have been complaining about deterioration of this section. Yet, you( troll, manfrommars, you, plaetton, even wiegraf) have not opened any meaningful threads. Be honest. I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm giving my honest opinion. The only threads I see often are the pathetic and cynical threads plaetton opens.

From now onwards, let's decide to open threads that will use everyday life and deep thinking to pass on the messages you want to pass on. I will try to do the same.

Cheers.

PS: why are you so bothered about the prize anyway?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: the only philosophical topics ve seen are by kay17 and maybe wiegraf(though he mostly mocks with pathetic arguments)

must be blind. I've not been seeing much science topics. Maybe its cuz I'm new...relatively.

how does this qualify you for best poster of the year?

seriously? Nawa o. Only kay17 opens intellectual topics that force you to think deeply and battle on her grounds.
In my opinion, she deserves the best atheist poster of the year.

okay. But let me say something. Ever since mmw left, you guys have been complaining about deterioration of this section. Yet, you( troll, manfrommars, you, plaetton, even wiegraf) have not opened any meaningful threads. Be honest. I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm giving my honest opinion. The only threads I see often are the pathetic and cynical threads plaetton opens.

From now onwards, let's decide to open threads that will use everyday life and deep thinking to pass on the messages you want to pass on. I will try to do the same.

Cheers.

PS: why are you so bothered about the prize anyway?

You are silly.

1) Just opening my profile will show you that you are wrong. I have had epic threads even after MMW left. here are some;
https://www.nairaland.com/1500039/5-problems-heaven (problems with heaven)
https://www.nairaland.com/1474216/atheistic-belief-also-white-master (Atheism not from white master)
https://www.nairaland.com/1461041/religion-failed-nigeria-53-years (Religion failed naija at 53 MADE FRONT PAGE)

2) Other atheists have solid threads even after MMC left...we stopped for a few weeks but came back. Intelligence is in our nature. You are just using your xtian biased glasses again.

3) If you are in love with Kay, ask her out.....she is not the only intelligent atheist here. We are many like legion

4) I have given solid reasons why an atheist should win the award. You have just argued nonsese as usual
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are silly.

1) Just opening my profile will show you that you are wrong. I have had epic threads even after MMW left. here are some;
https://www.nairaland.com/1500039/5-problems-heaven (problems with heaven)
https://www.nairaland.com/1474216/atheistic-belief-also-white-master (Atheism not from white master)
https://www.nairaland.com/1461041/religion-failed-nigeria-53-years (Religion failed naija at 53 MADE FRONT PAGE)

2) Other atheists have solid threads even after MMC left...we stopped for a few weeks but came back. Intelligence is in our nature. You are just using your xtian biased glasses again.

3) If you are in love with Kay, ask her out.....she is not the only intelligent atheist here. We are many like legion

4) I have given solid reasons why an atheist should win the award. You have just argued nonsese as usual

grin grin grin grin grin We should even have an award for the religious section most humorous. That should be either logicboy or alfa seltzer

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.