Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555324 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: first, I attracted you to that site to make you see the fundamentality of a self-existent cause which you and other foolish persons have been foolishly mocking. I call him yhwh, and you do not acknowledge whatever, you are simply confused and insecure to even bring yhwh up.

And since I have seen DS has dealt with you elsewhere, in a manner more articulate than mine, I will only say:

Merry Christmas mehn. Wishing you the best in life.

Hehehehe, deepsight dealt with me? I never knew you were good at cracking jokes.

What I and deepsight agreed to is, even if we agree there is a cause, we don't know anything about that cause. That is one salient point you aren't considering.

And I told you all the author did is appeal to ignorance.

Ever heard of the string theory? The string theory postulates that, our universe was formed by the collision of two other parallel universes. I agree it has some fundamental flaws and is yet to be proven. If its however successfully proven, that is something I and deepsight are both ready to consider as cause.

Question is, do you consider that a cause? Lol, NO. Yahweh is your cause.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
rationalmind:

Hehehehe, deepsight dealt with me? I never knew you were good at cracking jokes.

What I and deepsight agreed to is, even if we agree there is a cause, we don't know anything about that cause. That is one salient point you aren't considering.

And I told you all the author did is appeal to ignorance.

Ever heard of the string theory? The string theory postulates that, our universe was formed by the collision of two other parallel universes. I agree it has some fundamental flaws and is yet to be proven. If its however successfully proven, that is something I and deepsight are both ready to consider as cause.

Question is, do you consider that a cause? Lol, NO. Yahweh is your cause.
so? This your hatred for yhwh and your constant anger and mockery for his followers is unusual and even creepy. I have looked around some, and I am yet to see any other rationale that renders yhwh unrealistic. Until then, I will preach him, and I will follow him. I will love others with his love and show others his character with my life. I will prove his reality with my living. If that bothers you, then there is nothing I can do about it.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Joshthefirst: so? This your hatred for yhwh and your constant anger and mockery for his followers is unusual and even creepy. I have looked around some, and I am yet to see any other rationale that renders yhwh unrealistic. Until then, I will preach him, and I will follow him. I will love others with his love and show others his character with my life. I will prove his reality with my living. If that bothers you, then there is nothing I can do about it.

Lol, good luck in your preaching. But wait, since uve been preaching about yahweh, using nairaland as a case study, can you point to any convert your preaching brought?

Don't ask me who my bashing and mockery has influenced into atheism. Remember I don't have the backing of the holy spirit grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrTroll(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Why do some Christians think we hate Yahweh? Do they hate Zeus?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oh boy na wa iverpool...

No gawk. Second half dem go sleep sha
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mr Troll: Why do some Christians think we hate Yahweh? Do they hate Zeus?

You believe Zeus exists?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Fok
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrTroll(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
texanomaly:

You believe Zeus exists?
exactly.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrTroll(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
wiegraf: Oh boy na wa iverpool...

No gawk. Second half dem go sleep sha
this title race is giving me headache.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mr Troll: exactly.

I'm just asking because you don't believe in God(s). So I wondered why you believe in Zeus.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrTroll(m): 12:16am On Dec 27, 2013
texanomaly:

I'm just asking because you don't believe in God(s). So I wondered why you believe in Zeus.
undecided

Did I say I believed in Zeus?

Christians accuse us of hating yahweh so I ask, can you hate what doesn't exist? Do they hate Zeus?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Mr Troll: undecided

Did I say I believed in Zeus?

Christians accuse us of hating yahweh so I ask, can you hate what doesn't exist? Do they hate Zeus?

I'm messing with you Mr Troll. Calm down. I don't hate Zeus. I've never met the guy. cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrTroll(m): 1:12am On Dec 27, 2013
texanomaly:

I'm messing with you Mr Troll. Calm down.I don't hate Zeus. I've never met the guy. cheesy
exactly my point. Tell that to Josh and his fellow religitards.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 1:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Mr Troll: exactly my point. Tell that to Josh and his fellow religitards.

Smh...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by oladistinct(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mr troll, rationalmind, logicboy, amanfrommars, plaeton, texanomaly et al, i'm feeling u guys

4 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 4:00am On Dec 28, 2013
oladistinct: Mr troll, rationalmind, logicboy, amanfrommars, plaeton, texanomaly et al, i'm feeling u guys

shocked shocked shocked

Unhand me you!! angry

just kidding... cheesy

but seriously guy...stop touching me. angry

Welcome grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Satanist, , aliester crowley the leader died a regretting, heroine adict. Its funny how people follow after wat dey dont understand. He said do wat thou wilt, all his disciples ran mad, some committed suicide, his wife a prostitute. cheesy. Jesus is really the way, lets not decieve ourselves.
Aeyhiests on the other hand always question their beliefs on d death bed, ask anton levey, who on his death bed said "something is very wrong". Be wise nd true to urself.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
chris baba: Satanist, , aliester crowley the leader died a regretting, heroine adict. Its funny how people follow after wat dey dont understand. He said do wat thou wilt, all his disciples ran mad, some committed suicide, his wife a prostitute. cheesy. Jesus is really the way, lets not decieve ourselves.
Aeyhiests on the other hand always question their beliefs on d death bed, ask anton levey, who on his death bed said "something is very wrong". Be wise nd true to urself.

You mentioned two satanists......I hope you know that there is a difference between atheists and satanists
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
texanomaly:

shocked shocked shocked

Unhand me you!! angry

just kidding... cheesy

but seriously guy...stop touching me. angry

Welcome grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
my kind of shiznit
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2013

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrTroll(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
^^^^

Bros, 90% of that sheeit is false.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Did mourinho just make a Freudian slip? He meant to say 'should have been a yellow' but ended up with 'should have been a penalty'

Of course correcting himself quickly
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hazard wears the number 17 shirt and scored exactly on the 17th minute.

That striking coincidence is too strange to have occurred by chance alone.

#in deepsights voice#

A self existent, immutable, time and space independent being must have made it happen

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by texanomaly(f): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Every time I come here, I think I must have clicked on the sports section by mistake.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by vickyO(f): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
I wonder why the referee didn't blow for a penalty shoot out when Suarez was taken down.

I wish Chelsea lost.

All thanks to Eto who almost overstretched himself to kick the ball in.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
vickyO: I wonder why the referee didn't blow for a penalty shoot out when Suarez was taken down.

I wish Chelsea lost.

All thanks to Eto who almost overstretched himself to kick the ball in.

Hater cool

Suarez dived and should even had been given a yellow card which mourinho rightly pointed out
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrTroll(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
rationalmind:
Hater cool
Suarez dived and should even had been given a yellow card which mourinho rightly pointed out
bros talk true, that thing na penarity o!

Etoo fuq up there.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by vickyO(f): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
rationalmind:

Hater cool

I no too like Chelsea.

*waves index finger*
Nah, nah nah

HE didn't dive, he was pushed,......................intentionally.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mr Troll: bros talk true, that thing na penarity o!

Etoo fuq up there.

grin grin no dey expose our yansh for these people.

Eto fucke.d up. I guess that was why mourinho substituted him almost immediately before he wrecks havoc
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
vickyO:

I no too like Chelsea.

*waves index finger*
Nah, nah nah

HE didn't dive, he was pushed,......................intentionally.

cheesy cheesy which club do you like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.