Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (557495 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
musKeeto:

Thought how to read and write but not how to think. Thus, they've become mere files. Forgive my comp engr pun. How body?

cheesy Body dey very tight. How abt you?

You must the missing LB cheesy, the section seems to be very dry these days
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Let me liven "it" up a bit , to all the believers and non believers , u gotta "hand" "it" baby "its" a game u just can't win , "rock on " wink.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
musKeeto:

Why dont you game on PC? I have a Ps3, but cant remember the last time I touched it. Theres this freedom a keyboard and mouse gives you.

Endless updates and upgrades with PCs put me off. Consoles are simpler.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
musKeeto:
https://www.nairaland.com/2264301/7-types-prostitutes

Brilliant piece of work. NL has attracted the most illiterate of literates and given them a platform to broadcast their stupidity to the world.

When one employs monkeys, one gets apeshit. With apeshit comes flies.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
God have mercy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by onetrack(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
JudismphD:
God have mercy

If that's your attitude, you're going to have a rough time in this thread. smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by allthingsfitnez(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by timmy2409(m): 3:50am On May 01, 2015
Welp. Imo here I come
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Solo8(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2015
New member here.
Is this a non-religious thread or non-Christian thread?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 5:53pm On May 10, 2015
Solo8:
New member here.
Is this a non-religious thread or non-Christian thread?

Non xtianity and Islam (as muslims have their own section sef, let alone chat thread)

Most of the regulars are nonreligious though, so it might ostensibly seem nonreligious

Most would debate judeoxtians anywhere anyways, so even at that
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Solo8(m): 1:41am On May 11, 2015
wiegraf:

Non xtianity and Islam (as muslims have their own section sef, let alone chat thread)

Most of the regulars are nonreligious though, so it might ostensibly seem nonreligious

Most would debate judeoxtians anywhere anyways, so even at that

Ok. I'll fit in then.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 2:08pm On May 12, 2015
Solo8:

Ok. I'll fit in then.

Atr, deist, pasta lovers, all welcome here.

Minor disagreements but meh. No one shoving beliefs down others' throats

Those pesky judextians, they should find their hell fire and then DIE

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 12, 2015
I don't understand how people can believe in God and I have one simple reason over all my other reasons why he doesn't exist. People say God's love is unconditional, he even killed his son (who was really himself) for us to all be forgiven? But isn't that in itself a horrendous and horrible act? If God loved us so much, why does he punish us rather than lead us down the right road? Why do hundreds of people die everyday by things they cant even control like starvation, thirst, slavery abuse and everything else on the list? Why are little children who haven't even had a chance to be born into the world and discover God born into poverty or genocide? Like what the hell? You love us so much yet you decide since Eve ate a damn fruit, we all suffer.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 11:55pm On May 12, 2015
B4113y:
I don't understand how people can believe in God and I have one simple reason over all my other reasons why he doesn't exist. People say God's love is unconditional, he even killed his son (who was really himself) for us to all be forgiven? But isn't that in itself a horrendous and horrible act? If God loved us so much, why does he punish us rather than lead us down the right road? Why do hundreds of people die everyday by things they cant even control like starvation, thirst, slavery abuse and everything else on the list? Why are little children who haven't even had a chance to be born into the world and discover God born into poverty or genocide? Like what the hell? You love us so much yet you decide since Eve ate a damn fruit, we all suffer.

Bible thumpers will have you believe that the problem of evil was caused by mans abuse of free will.

God planned for us to be perfect and to live forever but by misusing freewill, we just fücked up the whole plan.

What no one says is that after creation, the omnipotent God pronounced his work good. Where then did it go wrong?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:57am On May 13, 2015
Then I definitely don't understand. By God's hand, he is able to control all things. "I created all things in my vision, including the horrible, earth-deteriorating humans who inhabit one of the planets I created, everything that happens is my will." And if you contain all of this power, and if you feel people sin and abuse you, rather than trying to teach us a lesson, why not just make everything perfect again? You knew from the beginning Eve was going to sin, and you knew the devil was going to be behind it, and you knew it would happen because you made it so, why not rewrite fate?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Solo8(m): 4:46am On May 13, 2015
B4113y:

That's just one set of people's god though that you are referring to. I don't go as far as saying that God doesn't exist, although I don't live my life as she/he does. I am consider myself agnostic because arguing that God doesn't exist just gets you into a dumb loop arguement with religious folks.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:46am On May 23, 2015

you're a confused entity.

if you believe there's no God, why do y'all keep talking about it? or are you indirectly hoping that one day God will manifest itself to you because you don't believe in it's existence?

please... know what's on your mind, embrace it do not fake it.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 23, 2015
Then I definitely don't understand. By God's hand, he is able to control all things. "I created all things in my vision, including the horrible, earth-deteriorating humans who inhabit one of the planets I created, everything that happens is my will." And if you contain all of this power, and if you feel people sin and abuse you, rather than trying to teach us a lesson, why not just make everything perfect again? You knew from the beginning Eve was going to sin, and you knew the devil was going to be behind it, and you knew it would happen because you made it so, why not rewrite fate?

please go to the Christian chatbox and ask these silly questions.

I don't understand why people who call themselves atheist and agnostic can't have a discussion without talking about an entity which they claim doesn't exist.

perhaps, that is your belief. (troll theists and feel alright)

such a pathetic state of mind.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by cosiocan(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2015
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by manmustwac(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2015

Bill Flavell

CONFUSING GOD

If you think God talks to you, how can you be sure it is God talking to you?
Could it be Satan talking to you and pretending to be God? Or could the voice be entirely from your imagination?

If you have no way to be SURE it actually is God, shouldn't you avoid believing it's God? Isn't it more rational and, more honest, to say you really don't know where the voice comes from?

If you insist it is God, please tell us how you know.

(Culled from Nigerian Atheists In Facebook)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
emrain:

please my fellow atheist and I visit the Religion section and ask these silly questions.

People who call themselves atheist and agnostic have discussions about an entity which they claim doesn't exist.

perhaps, they are troubled and sick in the head. (troll atheists and feel alright)

such a pathetic state of mind.

I totally agree with you bro
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I totally agree with you bro
you're definitely a stúpid ídiot.
FYI, I'm not an atheist.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
emrain:

FYI, I'm not an atheist.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
emrain:

[size=25pt] FYI, I'm not an atheist[/size].

emrain:
after the flood, what happened to this perfect ship?

God took it to heaven I presume.

emrain:

in the ancient times, people feared what they couldn't understand like déjà vu etc, so men out of curiosity began to find answers to these things that seems strange.

some men where consumed by their own curiosity, while few men found a way to invoke and understand the forces of this world. such men were worshipped and these knowledge continued to grow until the emergence of science.

PS, don't ask me how they found out how they understood nature. unless you want to tell me how men learned that suya is sweeter than raw meat.

emrain:
assuming God exists, and the stories in the bible are true, then;

God created angels mainly to praise him,
in other words, He's praising himself.

because these angels are so terrified of him, if they don't praise him they will die or flushed down into hell.

so, if God can't praise himself who will praise him?

emrain:

which heaven? mtchewww. keep deceiving yourself

emrain:

hahahahaha

the broke pastors are not true men of god. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Solo8(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Can someone please ban this fool.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

not believing in the fraudulent Christian god makes one an atheist?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
I am God. I believe in myself.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Menobista(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Friends is God a christian or a Muslim?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2015
I am surrounded by christiañs and Muslims, although i don't care about their religion, but what disconforts me is that i feel scared to tell anyone I am an atheist and they see it as awkward when i tell them I dont go to church and i am a christian The fact I dint go to church , I know how some of them act, how will they act if I tell them i don't believe in God, in nigeria do people stigmatize atheists the way they stigmatize sickle cell oatients and HIV patients?

Pls help me. I don't know what to do. And I can't go to church, I sleep off very easily in any church , cos what they say doesn't make a grain of sense to me.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 1:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Dapo777:
I am surrounded by christiañs and Muslims, although i don't care about their religion, but what disconforts me is that i feel scared to tell anyone I am an atheist and they see it as awkward when i tell them I dont go to church and i am a christian The fact I dint go to church , I know how some of them act, how will they act if I tell them i don't believe in God, in nigeria do people stigmatize atheists the way they stigmatize sickle cell oatients and HIV patients?

Pls help me. I don't know what to do. And I can't go to church, I sleep off very easily in any church , cos what they say doesn't make a grain of sense to me.

from my experience, sadly, they will stigmatize you. there are those that will love you unconditionally, but do NOT expect to become some social darling.

yes, as far as many are concerned, you're a winchie

if you still rely on parents etc, keep up the act. sleep in church if you have to. kpele, it won't be long now....hopefully...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
wiegraf:

from my experience, sadly, they will stigmatize you. there are those that will love you unconditionally, but do NOT expect to become some social darling.

yes, as far as many are concerned, you're a winchie

if you still rely on parents etc, keep up the act. sleep in church if you have to. kpele, it won't be long now....hopefully...

Thanks you came at the right time
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.