Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (563802 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hahaha.

They were made for stepping. In the name of love. Towards my fridge. For doughnuts. grin
Smh Muskeeto. grin grin

I knew it.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 3:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Tufanja:
It is a silent night...seems our dark knight is banned shocked

Ishilove:

Buahahahahahahahahaha!!

I don't know about dark knights. I know trolls and troublemakers and if they are banned, then it is very well in order. You break the rules, you get the stick.

How are ye, btw?

#When some people have to create alternate monikers to claim you are banned

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3413837_martin_jpeg09c3d75fb8eb84869c9b62883caea1cc

4 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Tufanja:

Mmmm, I guess I am not much of a stick person. I am rather a rebel and a lawyer, both know that rules are there to break, sometimes for good reasons, especially when the enforcement is in the hand of corrupt leaders. I don't know this case so I dont wanna run to conclusions. Its one of my principles that I need to see all facts and do fact finding before I take position.

Yeah, I am okay. I arrived safely although i nearly missed my flight due to some stupid reasons. The studio I reserved from distance turned out very comfortable and on top location. I went for different great countryside outings and made nice new friends. Professionally, I am in the typical adaptation phase, which is not always easy, I have to settle in a new team and got already the first cultural clashes in style of doing things. Besides:
- The level of english is not too well here, its difficult to work with and it gives easily misunderstandings
- Yesterday I got the typical upset stomach syndrome and had to take on my second workday already a sick leave because of hanging upside down the toilet with food poisoning
- I just spent 2 hours in the supermarket to do groceries because i cant read the labels on their products so it takes me ages to puzzle out what i am actually buying
- I just spent another 2 hours boiling potatoes until I finally found out how the fireplace works on full force
- ... so many more things...every foreign adventure on your own goes with a lot of challenges.
Hows your side faring?

You cook potatoes in the fireplace?
You mentioned that you were in Brussels- I have been there once and the average Belgian spoke reasonable English. French is not too difficult to learn....however, hearing Dutch or German for the first time IRL can be unsettling.

Also, you went to the countryside in the month of February? Freezing cold? wow.

=======================

I'm happy that you mentioned the fact that enforcement of rules in the hands of corrupt leaders can be bad! smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Jayriginal, mazaje, nihilist, sagamite etc

Any of una know a good EU country to have holiday in? I'm going to London soon but I have some extra cash to add in another European destination.

Cheers.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
JackBizzle:
Jayriginal, mazaje, nihilist, sagamite etc

Any of una know a good EU country to have holiday in? I'm going to London soon but I have some extra cash to add in another European destination.

Cheers.

For Chics, Sweden.

The chics there are just pure filth. And I don't think I ever saw an ugly Swede...and they seem to love Blacks.

For Culture, Italy...Florence in particular.
Absolutely loved it there.

For partying, Shagaluf Magaluf in Spain or Ayia Napa in Cyprus are unbeatable for packed clubs, cheap booze, great music and STDs are optional

Prague and Berlin are also good options, but I've only been on stag dos, so I don't know what the solo waka is like.

I've heard Paris is also pretty bumping...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nihilist:

For Chics, Sweden.

The chics there are just pure filth. And I don't think I ever saw an ugly Swede...and they seem to love Blacks.

For Culture, Italy...Florence in particular.
Absolutely loved it there.

For partying, Shagaluf Magaluf in Spain or Ayia Napa in Cyprus are unbeatable for packed clubs, cheap booze, great music and STDs are optional

Prague and Berlin are also good options, but I've only been on stag dos, so I don't know what the solo waka is like.

I've heard Paris is also pretty bumping...

I will go to Sweden. Clubbing don tire me. Sweden it is. grin

Alcohol wan kill me for Ibiza.....na headache/hangover I take return london in 2012.

Thanks bro. You've been helpful! wink

I no mind make we see for london sef!! (I hope you know its logicboy?) cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
JackBizzle:

I will go to Sweden. Clubbing don tire me. Sweden it is. grin

Alcohol wan kill me for Ibiza.....na headache/hangover I take return london in 2012.

Thanks bro. You've been helpful! wink

I no mind make we see for london sef!! (I hope you know its logicboy?) cheesy

I don know say na you by your writing style.

Depends on when you dey around.I work in London but I don't live in city. I'm out of contract by the end of April.

If I'm in contract and in London when you're around, I can meet up for a drink or something
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nihilist:

I don know say na you by your writing style.

Depends on when you dey around.I work in London but I don't live in city. I'm out of contract by the end of April.

If I'm in contract and in London when you're around, I can meet up for a drink or something

No wahala but na june/july I dey target.....we'll work something out
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
JackBizzle:

You cook potatoes in the fireplace?
You mentioned that you were in Brussels- I have been there once and the average Belgian spoke reasonable English. French is not too difficult to learn....however, hearing Dutch or German for the first time IRL can be unsettling.

Also, you went to the countryside in the month of February? Freezing cold? wow.

=======================

I'm happy that you mentioned the fact that enforcement of rules in the hands of corrupt leaders can be bad! smiley

Fireplace as in stove...sorry for my "reasonable" English grin
French not too difficult too learn...joker...even for us locals getting/keeping a "reasonable" level of French is not peanuts at all.
For a native speaker of Dutch, German is pretty easy to understand but to speak a "reasonable" level of German also takes some serious efforts for us.

I am more southern/eastern Europe now, we went for a hike in the snow-covered mountains (so fairytaly!!), to a ski resort, were we had a very tasty meal and drink outside on the terrase in the sunshine while being in the mid of a snow landscape and such a bright blue sky! The temperature was really comfortable to eat outside because the power of the sunshine is very strong so high. The reflection of the sun on the white snow even made me slightly sunburned.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
I regularly get mentions but when I click on it...empty message... I always wonder what bad was in there that it was censored even before I could read what was addressed to me or even can think to complain about it.

cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tufanja:
I regularly get mentions but when I click on it...empty message... I always wonder what bad was in there that it was censored even before I could read what was addressed to me or even can think to complain about it.

cool

Maybe someone is sending you very sexy messages!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
JackBizzle:

Maybe someone is sending you very sexy messages!

You know what they say here on NL about someone who is saying "someone".... tongue

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Smh Muskeeto. grin grin
I knew it.
Highly noted.

3 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2016
Happy sunday babies, I am off the sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep, while you are wors(e)hipping wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2016
Tufanja:
Happy sunday babies, I am off the sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep, while you are wors(e)hipping wink
Lol. To sleep? I thought your time is GMT+2.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2016
Reyginus:

Reyginus!!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

Reyginus!!!
Lol. Hope I'm safe.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
UyiIredia:

Highly noted.
Lol. You didn't know? Really? cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Lol. You didn't know? Really? cheesy
Seems you are much better at trolling than logicboy. His style is so obvious.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
UyiIredia:

F4ck you. [size=3pt]And F4ck the predestined likes[/size]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
UyiIredia:

Lol.Smh.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tufanja:
Happy sunday my twinnie cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
^^^
This troll still dey here? smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

F4ck you. [size=3pt]And F4ck the predestined likes[/size]
Er. Iyawo nylon bag aka Ishilove. Does this not warrant punishment ?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
UyiIredia:

It's your turf
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
^^^
This troll is still around?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
UyiIredia:

Watch yourself. wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Reyginus:

Yeah, that is correct. But I do 12 hour night shifts so I am forced to sleep during daytime. Wish me courage to survive my last night before I get two days off. I so dont wannna goooooooo. It is so hard in the beginning to learn all new things and to feel an outsider with everyone speaking another language in the team and when they give instructions in English it is sometimes so unclear that I don't know what to do.

Maybe I should shout out: "prayers needed" shocked grin cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tufanja:

Yeah, that is correct. But I do 12 hour night shifts so I am forced to sleep during daytime. Wish me courage to survive my last night before I get two days off. I so dont wannna goooooooo. It is so hard in the beginning to learn all new things and to feel an outsider with everyone speaking another language in the team and when they give instructions in English it is sometimes so unclear that I don't know what to do.

Maybe I should shout out: "prayers needed" shocked grin cool
Eyah! I really feel for you but your written English is fine. If you hadn't told me it would have been difficult to decode you are a still trying to master it. You are really a very hard working lady.

For the prayers, I will put you in my gratitude mantras but I will need a real name. Lol. I really want to perfect my French. How long did it take you to get to this level of English appreciation and how did you do it?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin how do atheist plan to avoid theist marriage and theist spouse? grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
logoscope:
grin how do atheist plan to avoid theist marriage and theist spouse? grin
by trying not to hook up with hot theist babes.

Edit: Lemme explain. Knowing how most male atheists are very emotional;(especially logicboy who likes parading a hardcore exterior grin)

Hooking up with a fine theist babe will lead to falling in love

Falling in love with a fine theist babe will lead to a relationship with a fine theist babe.

A relationship with a fine theist babe will lead to conforming to some of her theism

Etc grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 5:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Joshthefirst:
by trying not to hook up with hot theist babes.

Edit: Lemme explain. Knowing how most male atheists are very emotional;(especially logicboy who likes parading a hardcore exterior grin)

Hooking up with a fine theist babe will lead to falling in love

Falling in love with a fine theist babe will lead to a relationship with a fine theist babe.

A relationship with a fine theist babe will lead to conforming to some of her theism

Etc grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3413837_martin_jpeg09c3d75fb8eb84869c9b62883caea1cc

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.